Edenvale Restoration Specialists - No Longer In Business

General Contractors
13260 - 78 Ave, Suite 24 Surrey BC V3W 0H6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Surrey  >  Edenvale Restoration Specialists - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Edenvale Restoration Specialists - No Longer In Business

Janice in Surrey
Janice in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Flood in upstairs resulting in damage to hard wood flooring, carpets, bathroom vanities, etc. Service was the absolute worst.

We had a flood in August 2005, Edenvale won the job to restore, based I am sure on the cost. The job was terrible, they left our house in worse shape than before. Over the course of 2 years we fought with them to repair. They continued to ignore us and in the end never did any repairs. Gave us a very small cheque for us to go away. I would never ever recommend this company, and never ever let them into my home again. Very unprofessional, very shody workmanship very poor customer service.

Adeline in abbotsford

13260 - 78 Ave, Suite 24
Surrey
BC
V3W 0H6

We had a water filter split and caused a lot of damage in the kitchen and basement. It was a disaster. They cleaned up the flood and did all the repairs - put in new floors in the kitchen and they repaired the ceiling in the basement. All the painting was done to prefection. They had to do some gype rock replacement and did some spraying to make sure there was no mold. They looked after all our belongings to store throughout the process. We had no kitchen so they put us up into a hotel. furniture was repaired or replaced... I could go on. Really super company.

Barbara in Fraser Heights
Barbara in Fraser Heights
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen hard wood floor restoration

I sustained water damage to my brand new hard wood floor from the dishwasher overflowing. The Edenvale representative worked with my insurance company and oversaw the damaged floor taken up, the sub-floor dried out with dehumidifiers and the relaying of the hard wood floor. The work-men for Edenvale were exceptional. They went out of their way to come at convenient times and repair areas with very professional touches that in some areas were better than before the damage. The work was done in a very timely manner and I would not hesitate to recommended the company to my friends.