Eb Games

Joesph in Oshawa
Joesph in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Buying a new game.

I was just trying to buy a new game. the clerk was trying to sell me a used copy of which I repeatedly told them I didn't want. First he tried to sneak it in, then he tried to pretend he forgot that I said a 'new' copy. Then he tried to persuade me into buying the used copy because it was cheaper, when in actuality, it was more expensive for the used copy. When I told him I didn't want the used copy because I would be forced to purchase the multi-player modes from the publisher with the used copy, he responded, in saying 'who plays multiplayer anyways?' I said I was only buying it for the multiplayer modes. Then after all of that, he tried to sell me a used copy for the new price without a book or package. I asked for a manager, he said there isn't one. I am no longer shopping at EB games, I would have gotten less frustration from a criminal trying to pawn off illegally obtained games. This all happened in front of a wall of the game I wanted that were all new copies.