Drainage Contractors
Drainage Contractors
Easyflow Mechanical, Inc.

Reviews for Easyflow Mechanical, Inc.

Leaking Faucet

Excellent work again by Giorgio to fix a leak that was occurring under the sink. He diagnosed the issue quickly (defective hose), went to get the part, and after replacing it making sure everything worked perfectly. Thanks again Giorgio!

Gsunshine in Brampton
Gsunshine in Brampton

GREAT SERVICE!

Our drain was clogged. We needed the snake to be done for the kitchen sink. He made sure 4 times to check all the sinks and ran the water to make sure things were running smoothly. The service is good. The plumber was very kind and caring. He shared his opinions, options and quotes. The value and service was awesome. He even cleaned after. Highly recommended. 11/10 stars

Mahyar in Vaughan
Mahyar in Vaughan

Fixing a broken shower faucet

I work in construction and I know that unfortunately honest businessman are hard to find. Georgio is a professional that gives good name to the business. Saturday night I had complete breaking up of my shower faucet with water flowing continuously which forced me to shut the main water valve. From the moment that I called on Sunday morning, Georgio gave me the right information . Even though the required part was not an in stock item, he offered to come and see whst can be done to get the water running again. He fixed the faucet without replacing any parts, give me some advice about what to do if it happens again and even charged me less than his quote because he did less work than originally anticipated. Georgio is a true professional and I highly recommend him.

Mikael in Vaughan
Mikael in Vaughan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom sink waste drain

416-876-6488
23 Tuscana Blvd
Vaughan
L4K

Giorgio was a life saver. I have family coming over for the holidays and was in the midst of replacing my powder room vanity when running into a problem with the plumbing.

I called Girogio after reading some reviews on home stars and was not disappointed. although he was not able to come out to fix the problem himself due to it being Christmas tomorrow. he asked me to send him a few pictures of the problem and he walked me through what I needed to do. Saved me a huge headache and I big bill from going with another company to do what turned out to be a rather simple fix.

thanks Giorgio!

Catalin Hatmanu in Woodbridge
Catalin Hatmanu in Woodbridge

Replacing shower faucet

Giorgio replaced the faucet with a better model, quickly and professionally. The price includes the price of the faucet. Very satisfied with his work. Will recommend him to others .

Clogged Kitchen Sink

Giorgio came over as per our set appointment to evaluate a very stubborn kitchen sink clog. He took the time to explain what the problem might be, ways of solving it, and the potential costs. All I can say is he went above and beyond my expectations in solving the problem, and was very reasonable price wise. I wish more people were as professional and conscientious as he is. Thanks Giorgio!

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

leak in basement bathroom ceiling

Discover water leaking from the ceiling of the basement bathroom and after reviewing his website called Giorgio who arrived looked at the problem and fixed it [the problem being the upstairs toilet had not been properly seated and was leaking slowly].did a great job explaining everything along the way and ensured we know what was going on...very professional and courteous..Would recommend him to anyone who needs good work done !!!!

josie from Vaughan
josie from Vaughan

PLUMBING

The service Giorgio and John provided was amazing. They were very clean and caring. The plumbing work was done with ease and professionalism. Giorgio would take the time to explain everything. I was very confident in his work. The customer service is impeccable. Thank you guys for a great job. I will refer you to family and friends. The job was reasonably priced and my husband and I are grateful to finally have found a great plumber. Thanks Josie

Rafal from Bluemax Heating and Cooling
Rafal from Bluemax Heating and Cooling

Slow kitchen drain

416-876-6488
23 Tuscana Blvd
Vaughan
L4K

George came on time, presented himself very professional explaining me all the options and most importantly he fixed our problem as promised. Kitchen sink is back on! I definitely recommend this service to anyone in need of professional plumber.

Vince from Vaughan
Vince from Vaughan

Repair shower, toilet, install 2new toilets, hook up waterline to fridge

I have used Georgio on 3 different plumbing service jobs. He is very thorough in his work. He explains what the job entails, before, during and after it has been completed. He wants to ensure that you are satisfied with the work. And it has always been exceptional. He is very knowledgeable and experienced and you can tell he takes pride in his trade. He does the job right an delivers exceptional service. He is reasonable and fair in his rates. Like others on this site, I too have found him to be prompt at attending when scheduled and in returning calls. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to a friend. As I have called on him 3 times, I would call him again if needed. Nothing but positives.

More about Easyflow Mechanical, Inc.

Easyflow Mechanical Inc. we take great pride in our accomplishments and the range of services we are able to provide to our valued customers. Whether it be plumbing, heating, or drain work that is requested, rest assured that we only employ licensed trained professionals to service your needs. Our staff ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Vaughan?