Eastern Tree Company

76 Dunmurray Boulevard Toronto ON M1T 2K5
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Agincourt  >  Eastern Tree Company

Reviews for Eastern Tree Company

Remove Messy Manitoba Maple and Chinese Elm

Lorne came out to quote this work and take a look at the trees in the yard. These two trees were growing quickly and the Manitoba Maple was full of dry rot - what a mess. Lorne has a great sense of humour and also has a lot of experience with these trees so he was able to let me know what would happen with them over time. A few days later, Lorne and his crew came to take down the trees and they did so with a minimum of mess and cleaned everything up nicely. I've used this company in the past and it was the same quality of work. I would recommend this company to anyone needed tree work.

Sarah from Toronto from Old Toronto
Sarah from Toronto from Old Toronto

Removing large tree limbs

We had two very large limbs removed from our large oak tree. The staff were very skilled and took extra care to ensure no damage to the garden or property was made. The guys working were all very polite, and tidied even all the Small debris. I also found the cost to be very reasonable. I will hire them again, and definitely recommend then to friends.

Dave W in Scarborough
Dave W in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Consultation on the health of a tree

I have used Eastern Tree Company since the mid 90's.

Over the years Eastern Tree has done numerous pruning to a large Norway Maple, also removed over grown shrubbery.

Yesterday I called Lorne regarding the Norway Maple, his expertise and knowledge was appreciated and my fears of a decaying tree was put to rest.

I never need a second quote for tree work I know with Lorne I'm getting a fair quote.

Jason in Etobicoke
Jason in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Oak tree stump and limbs removal

I had researched 7 companies before getting to Eastern Tree Co, not only was Lorne very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Also his price beat all the other competitors, some by as much as 3 times cheaper.
I needed to remove a oak tree stump and the limbs of a maple tree approx 7-10 feet from the roof and remove the low limbs.
His crew was great, efficient and left no garbage behind when it was all done.
Great Service for a great price.

catherine in Scarborough
catherine in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Removal of two trees from backyard

Lorne and his crew were cheerful, courteous and efficient. The cost was fair and the work took less time then I could ever have imagined. The mess was totally cleaned up. Two trees: one small and one medium size, were removed and cleaned up in less then an hour!

25 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Tree Removal

Lorne quickly provided a quote after I contacted him. His team arrived on time and were friendly - they did a fantastic job removing the tree and cleaned up quickly too! I am so pleased with the work they did - and would highly recommend them.

John  in North york
John in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Tree removal

Lorne was very responsive to remove tree from my front yard. His crew was fast, friendly and did a good job cleaning up.

Will definitely call them again for any other tree service.

Frank in Agincourt
Frank in Agincourt

Tree cutting service

Work was undertaken in the week promised by Lorne. The 3-man crew did what was requested and did a great job cleaning up the brush and small clippings generated by the cutting of the trees and branches from my yard as well as the neighbour's, as their yard was also impacted.

Nicole in Scarborough On
Nicole in Scarborough On

A Quote on Tree Removal

We have a very large tree at the front of our house and we were looking to find out if it was still healthy. Eastern came out and gave us a very quick quote and diagnosis for our tree and the estimate was free. They told us the tree was healthy and that it needed some maintenance. It made us feel better not to have to cut our tree down.

Elizabeth from Leslieville
Elizabeth from Leslieville

Tree removal and tree pruning

Lorne was very nice and very understanding about what I was trying to achieve with my back garden. He appreciated my very large old cherry tree, and that I wanted a careful pruning to keep its charm. Unfortunately he wasn't there when his crew arrived. It was scalped thoroughly- all the lateral branches below absolutely new growth removed, not accessible to hang feeders, very little shelter for the critters, and the ugly wires and building behind my property, completely exposed. To Lorne's credit ha allowed me to reduce the payment, but that's little consolation. The tree will never recover.

More about Eastern Tree Company

Eastern Tree Company is a family-owned business that has offered quality tree services to folks within the Greater Toronto Area since 1986. With over three decades of experience, we at Eastern Tree Company have all the know-how to promise you only the best work when it comes to all of ...