Eagle Tile

RB from Maple Ridge
RB from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Foyer tiling

Although the project was started with a different supplier and installer, Farida made herself available for any questions we had regarding design for which our installer was unavailable. She was helpful in providing a very pleasing and eye-catching design incorporating very beautiful marble tiles which accented the tiles already purchased.

The project was completed by Aziz from Eagle Tile in a most timely and professional manner. It was a pleasure having him in our home and we could not be more pleased with the result.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and post pictures, we're glad you're happy with the design we created for you. I loved it as well!

james.murphy@jmurphyshandymanservice.ca
J. M.
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Excellent Customer Service

I own a home renovation company in Maple Ridge and for the past 2 years I have been sending all my tile clients to Farida for not only the purchase of their tile but for advice on design, size, colour etc. My company does on average probably 1 tile job a week from backsplashes to showers and floors and Farida is always there to help myself and my clients make those hard; and expensive, decisions easy. I strongly recommend anyone that's having trouble deciding on which tile to buy for their renovation stop in and see Farida, she'll help you with your vision and get you on track.

Thanks James! It's been a pleasure working with you for the past few years and I look forward to many more years! I'm sure that with my designs and your excellent services, we can make tons of homes look beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and I appreciate your confidence in me!

CCR in Port coquitlam
CCR in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Tiles

Thank you so much for everyone's help at Eagle Tile in Maple Ridge!!!!!.
I walked in one day with my floor sample and a paint swatch and no clue about tiles whatsoever. Rida took amazing care of me and set me up with the most beautiful tiles and asked me if I wanted a trim. She added the most elegant trim and my whole bathroom is centered around my bath tub area. She is a color goddess! I don't understand how she could have envisioned the final product from little bits so perfectly, but it is truly amazing!
My bathroom looks like an elegant spa because of her. She even set me in on some secrets about shower doors.
The installer was also amazing. You can see the final product speaks for itself! He has been available for all my questions and concerns as I learn about tiles and grout. Fantastic customer support and service. Far beyond the efforts of anyone else. I would greatly recommend you to anyone I know looking for tiles!

You guys have been the most helpful part of my bathroom project and I thank you for making my bathroom gorgeous!!! I can't wait to call you when my kitchen project is underway!

Wow thank you so much for your wonderful review, I'm blushing! I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with your home, and it makes me proud to know that I was able to help you. Anytime you get underway on another project, you're always welcome back here!

DALO
DALO
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Tiling entrance, laundry, bath, kitchen

Trying to keep our budget in tact, I did a lot of shopping around for a good price on our tile. Farida, at Eagle tile gave us a better price than all of the large tile stores and went above and beyond. Farida found out that the tile we had selected was about to become discontinued due to cracking. Instead of keeping this a secret as most companies would do, Farida not only informed us but also tracked down a comparable tile that we LOVE and even dug into the reviews to make sure we would not have a problem. We are VERY happy with her service and would recommend her to everyone.

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad I was able to help you out with your project. Anytime you decide to start another one, feel free to come back to Eagle Tile and I'll be glad to help you out in anyway that I can!

Cottonwood
Cottonwood
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Home project

They had all the product that interested me, great service, friendly staff, and willing to answer any questions that you need for your renovations. Defiantly would recommend, I would go back to them again

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad I was able to help you. Come back anytime you decide to start another project!

Liz from Maple Ridge
Liz from Maple Ridge

9.8/10

Kitchen floor and backsplash

Very helpful staff that listen to design concepts and help with suggestions. Installer was quick, clean and did a fantastic job! Located in Maple Ridge. Highly recommend.

Thanks Liz, for taking the time to write a review! Be sure to return to us anytime you decide to start a new project, you're always welcome!

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Pitt Meadows?