Eagle Tile

Reviews for Eagle Tile

Louise in Pitt Meadows
Louise in Pitt Meadows

Complete bathroom renovation.

It all started with Faridas help. She helped us to choose the right tiles to create the right ambiance that we wanted created for our ensuite bathroom. Once the tiles were chosen the magic began to happen as the tile work was coming together The end result was a complete make over that created an open flowing concept. service was great from eagle tile and the tiles arrived within one day.

Thank you Louise, it was great working with you and I hope to work with you again in the future. The backbone of our company is people like you. Thanks again!

Gabriel from Maple Ridge
Gabriel from Maple Ridge

kitchen and bathrooms renovations

Farida, very pleased with the finished products, kitchen countertop, three bathroom countertops, four new sinks, four new faucets and kitchen backsplash. Thank you for working around our schedule and helping choose the appropriate tiles for our renovation.

Anytime Gabriel. We're glad to help you out in any way that we can. It always makes us happy to see our customers happy. Working with you was a pleasure!

kait from Pitt Meadows
kait from Pitt Meadows

kitchen countertops

Aziz at eagle tile is the PERFECT example of the utmost customer service experience. My husband and I could not be happier with the job they did with our countertops. We would recommend them to any of our family and friends and will go back to use them for any of our tile/countertop needs. Thanks Aziz.. Kait + Mike

Thank you Kait and Mike. We are really glad we were able to help you with countertops that you are proud to have in your home. Come back anytime!

Brendon from Maple Ridge
Brendon from Maple Ridge
1 review Port Moody, BC

3 bathroom wall tile, reception desk front and Quartz counter

You must see Aziz at Eagle Tile! The same tile as the big posh tile stores for half the price. He has great customer service and goes out of his way to make things happen. My counters were measured and installed in a few days where normally it would've taken weeks. Definitely the place to go for tile, stone, countertops etc

Thanks Brendon, we really appreciate the comments. We always do our best to make sure everyone's happy - at both our locations.

Jacqueline from Maple Ridge
Jacqueline from Maple Ridge

backsplah

We needed something to 'pop' for our DYI bar/area backsplash & Eagle Tile helped, big time. Through her extensive experience, Farida knew just what was needed & her advised helped us through our successful DYI project...it looks great! Thank you Farida/Eagle Tile! :)

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you, and I'm glad you liked the design I created for you!

Marlou McCrea from Maple Ridge
Marlou McCrea from Maple Ridge

Kitchen and bath backsplash

I highly recommend the Eagle Tile store in Maple Ridge as a terrific place to do business with.
Not onlydo they have a great selection of tile ( I found my kitchen and bathroom tile there) but when I made an errorin my calculation of how much tile I needed Farida went out of her way to make it right. As she put it " I want to keep you a happy customer." She certainly did that and recommended a great installer as well!
Marlou McCrea

Thanks Marlou! I'm glad your kitchen and bathroom turned out nicely. As I said, I always want to keep my customer's happy.

Jas
Jas
2 reviews Surrey, BC

tiles for kitchen

Great service and staff, answered all my questions I had regarding different things. Knowable staff and they really friendly. Id like to thank John for his help and his suggestions as they were very useful.

Anytime Jas, we're always there to help you out with your projects. Thanks from Farida!

Lisa from Pitt Meadows
Lisa from Pitt Meadows
16 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Tile

We tiled 3 rooms in our home and all rooms were tiled by Eagle tile. They were an excellent company to deal with. Worked within our price and the quality is fantastic. Very happy with this company

We're always happy to help, and glad you chose to work with Eagle Tile. It's very satisfying to us knowing that you're happy with our service. Thank you!

Al Roberts from Pitt Meadows
Al Roberts from Pitt Meadows

Shower and floor tile

When we tiled our laundry room we bought extra knowing that we had plans to add a shower to our downstairs bathroom. As it turned out, I was short on the tile and needed a solution to give a nice finish without it looking goofy. Rita came up with the solution of a border that would link up the shower with the floor tile. I think the finished product turned out great. We also incorportated her idea of the vertical strip of stone tiles in the shower to create a waterfall effect. Rita gives you no no nonsense advise and the shop is local (only a few minutes from home). The shop may be small but the selection is massive.

Thank you so much, we're glad we were able to help you come up with ideas that you really like! It was a pleasure working with you.

kyle robertson from Pitt Meadows
kyle robertson from Pitt Meadows

bathroom and kitchen

when flipping houses i need a supplier that knows what the public wants it's got to be new and the latest style.Farida noori gets the job done.this is one stop shopping tile to install everything was done perfect.

Thanks Kyle, I'm glad we were able to help you out with your project. Come back anytime and you'll get the same service!

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Pitt Meadows?