Eagle Roofing Inc

115 Rooksnest Trail Scarborough ON M1S 3W4
HomeStars  >  Roofing in North York  >  Eagle Roofing Inc

Reviews for Eagle Roofing Inc

New roof on Bungalow

The crew came on time as promised, {4 workers}, started at 8:30am and finished at 4:30pm. Very professional and respectable of my property.
Once completed all debris was cleaned up and left my property looking superb.
Eaves trough was damaged and replaced the next day without question.
Highly recommend their services.

Satisfied customer

Adrian from Toronto
Adrian from Toronto

Roof change

Great job , on time and was done 4 years ago. Did the eavs , sofit and insulation . Crew was very nice with good attitude all work done on time. Highly recommended.

Chris Mullin from Toronto
Chris Mullin from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Project

Intially, his work was excellent. Showed up on time and made sure that everything was cleaned up after the day. Also, a very nice guy on top of all of that. 4 years after the job was done, my roof started to leak and I have stains all over my ceiling. I called him in the spring and he said he would be out to take a look. That was the last time I heard from him. After numerous phone calls and messages (none were returned) I have to take him to court to honour his 10 year guarantee. Do yourself a huge favour and avoid this company.

John Kennedy from North York
John Kennedy from North York
1 review North York, ON

New Roof

He comes and replaces my roof. Provides me with a 20 year warranty, and now after 7 years a get a bad leak and some of the shingles are missing. I call him many times, he finally answers, says he cannot come that day but will call back. He never calls back and I keep leaving messages but no luck. Now I am stuck with a leaky roof. One would think that he would at least come back and either patch it up or give me a reasonable price to repair it if it is a big job. This is bad service and I will go to the Better Business Bureau if I do not hear from him soon.

Richard in Markham
Richard in Markham
1 review ,

roofing

This roofer did my roof and my neighbor's in September, 2004 and give a 10 year wormanship warranty and on April,25th,2009 we had a storm that blew some of the shingles off both houses. On April,27th,2009 I called him to report the problem, because the rain is falling and may make more damage to the houses,he promised to look after it the same day,but never showed up or phoned. I called on April,28,2009 and left a message on the answering machine but got no reply.

Kathline from Oakville
Kathline from Oakville

Great roofer. Done the old fashioned way. Took old roof off, two layers and put on new one. Great price. Highly recommended