Eagle Paving Co Inc

Reviews for Eagle Paving Co Inc

Vadim in Mississauga
Vadim in Mississauga

Driveway asphalt

Job was done 8-9 month ago . Asphalt is not on the level. Water stays on garage entrance and I am afraid going down foundation. Cannot get it fixed till now. 1 year warranty? I sent emails and phone them . They almost scream on me ,when I ask them what kind of letter I should I send them to get it fixed and when it will be done.

Sam in Brampton
Sam in Brampton

Amazing paving job!

It was a pleasure working with Tony from Eagle Paving. He was professional, thorough and provided excellent service. They finished the job on time, exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend using Eagle
Paving
- Sam, Scarborough

Marianne in Mississauga
Marianne in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

Eagle Paving did a good job on our driveway straightforward double driveway (no sidewalk) without disturbing the new flush curbs we'd had installed. The reason I would be hesitant to recommend is that communication was unreliable. I even tried to refer them to a family member and dispite claiming that they would come by to drop off a quote they never did. We hired Eagle Paving because they were the City of Mississauga's paving contractor for our local watermain replacement project. The price paid reflects our share of the driveway cost; the rest was covered by the city.

cristina in Mississauga
cristina in Mississauga

Driveway & Boulevard Paved

Thanks to the team at Eagle Paving Co. Inc. for their professional work at Doverwood Drive in Mississauga!
They came when promised and did a fantastic job without rushing.
They were very friendly, helpful and listened to all our requests.
Furthermore, they were quite reasonable and my husband Pat and I would recommend them to our family and friends.

Thanks again, we really appreciate you!

Aldo caramanico in Toronto
Aldo caramanico in Toronto

Asphalt on driveway

We just had our water main replaced on Carlo court in Mississauga and the road replaced, and Eagle paving came to do all the driveways, the workers were friendly and knowledgeable, did a clean and good job! Very effective team! Thanks to the whole team! I would definitely recommend Eagle paving!

Stan  from Brampton
Stan from Brampton

New ashphalt on driveway

We hired Eagle paving to do our driveway and were quite impressed how quickly they completed the job as well as how professionally they executed there work from start to finish. I was quite pleased how thick the coating of ashphalt was as well as how clean they kept everything. The price was better than tree other quotes I had and I am most pleased. Thanks for a great job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Driveway Work

I noticed the Eagle Paving trucks on my street and approached the crew to inquire about taking care of a poor paving job previously done on my driveway. The salesman was on site and was actually quite personable, answered all my questions and was courteous to assess the job and offer me a quote on the spot. The job was completed a short two days later and is just as I expected. Efficient team and a well executed job. I am happy with Eagle Paving's work and would recommend.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway resurfacing

The working crew responded within a few days to do the work after our initial contact with the manager, Mario. The courteous and hard working crew completed the job of removing the existing asphalt in driveway, grading , laying and compacting the new asphalt within an efficient timeline. Very satisfied with results and would recommend.

ash in Mount Pearl
ash in Mount Pearl

THEY WILL FLY AWAY LIKE AN EAGLE AND NEVER RETURN

I trusted Eagle Paving by paying them in advance even though I noticed visible mistakes at the time of paving my 1600sq ft driveway. They put asphalt over wood on my driveway, there were lines and the cuts on the edges were very crooked. Pat the sales guy who wears a police hat and jacket took my $4000 cash and never looked back was actually so lost that he kept saying not to worry when it gets old you wont notice the mistakes. Big chunks of stone were in the uneven mix of asphalt and there were gaps, lines, imperfections in the finish. I paid them even though I wasnt happy with the job but on their word they assured me they would take care of the issues. its been a month now ! That Pat and his low owner Tony keep making appointments abut never show. Managre mario even admitted that the 3 large puddles meant the grading was bad so they would comeby and fix but that changed a couple days later when Mario stated the owner wouldnt fix it anymore.... no reason
cant even reciprocate the courtesy that I extended by giving them my business and show up to even look at the extensive issues forming. I now have 3 large puddles, weed growing out from the asphalt and a long streak down the entire large driveway. They dont keep their word and do a lousy job.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Port Credit?