Eagle Paving Co Inc

Reviews for Eagle Paving Co Inc

fkmobile
fkmobile

Concrete and Asphalt Project

Concrete and Asphalt project for front patio.

Concrete work 4/10. The steps and entrance look terrible. Steps are not straight. Concrete is breaking already in spots.

Aspalt patch work was 4/10

Sealing of driveway was 6/10. Oil leak patch from the concrete truck is coming through the seal. Black from asphalt is on the white concrete. Tamper broke the concrete from edge.

Overall a 6k job looks like a 3k job. Not happy with the work.

Diane in Mississauga
Diane in Mississauga

Walkways in townhouse complex

Do NOT use this company. They do not return to take care of problems which are many! Sides are cracking, walks are not level causing water pooling, very messy around landscaping, etc, etc. They just make excuses and become very defensive. DO NOT USE!

Caroline in Ottawa
Caroline in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Sloppy Job!!

Was done fast and sloppy. Have white streaks in driveway. Steam roller went into my garage, picked up the dirt in there and spread it all over in the driveway. I should of been informed to clean garage floor. Very messy by sidewalk. Already have little holes in driveway. NEVER use his concrete guy by the way!!

Vadim in Mississauga
Vadim in Mississauga

Driveway asphalt

Job was done 8-9 month ago . Asphalt is not on the level. Water stays on garage entrance and I am afraid going down foundation. Cannot get it fixed till now. 1 year warranty? I sent emails and phone them . They almost scream on me ,when I ask them what kind of letter I should I send them to get it fixed and when it will be done.

Sam in Brampton
Sam in Brampton

Amazing paving job!

It was a pleasure working with Tony from Eagle Paving. He was professional, thorough and provided excellent service. They finished the job on time, exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend using Eagle
Paving
- Sam, Scarborough

Marianne in Mississauga
Marianne in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

Eagle Paving did a good job on our driveway straightforward double driveway (no sidewalk) without disturbing the new flush curbs we'd had installed. The reason I would be hesitant to recommend is that communication was unreliable. I even tried to refer them to a family member and dispite claiming that they would come by to drop off a quote they never did. We hired Eagle Paving because they were the City of Mississauga's paving contractor for our local watermain replacement project. The price paid reflects our share of the driveway cost; the rest was covered by the city.

cristina in Mississauga
cristina in Mississauga

Driveway & Boulevard Paved

Thanks to the team at Eagle Paving Co. Inc. for their professional work at Doverwood Drive in Mississauga!
They came when promised and did a fantastic job without rushing.
They were very friendly, helpful and listened to all our requests.
Furthermore, they were quite reasonable and my husband Pat and I would recommend them to our family and friends.

Thanks again, we really appreciate you!

Aldo caramanico in Toronto
Aldo caramanico in Toronto

Asphalt on driveway

We just had our water main replaced on Carlo court in Mississauga and the road replaced, and Eagle paving came to do all the driveways, the workers were friendly and knowledgeable, did a clean and good job! Very effective team! Thanks to the whole team! I would definitely recommend Eagle paving!

Stan  from Brampton
Stan from Brampton

New ashphalt on driveway

We hired Eagle paving to do our driveway and were quite impressed how quickly they completed the job as well as how professionally they executed there work from start to finish. I was quite pleased how thick the coating of ashphalt was as well as how clean they kept everything. The price was better than tree other quotes I had and I am most pleased. Thanks for a great job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Driveway Work

I noticed the Eagle Paving trucks on my street and approached the crew to inquire about taking care of a poor paving job previously done on my driveway. The salesman was on site and was actually quite personable, answered all my questions and was courteous to assess the job and offer me a quote on the spot. The job was completed a short two days later and is just as I expected. Efficient team and a well executed job. I am happy with Eagle Paving's work and would recommend.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Port Credit?