Duro-Shed Inc

Gazebos & Sheds
12249 Hwy 50 Caledon ON L7E 1M4

Reviews for Duro-Shed Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ten year old garden shed

We just finished repainting the cedar trim on our 10 year old, 5 sided shed and it looks like brand new. Extremely pleased with the shed. Virtually no signs of wear at all!
We shopped for sheds before purchasing and I'm so glad we purchased a Duro-Shed.
One of the best home improvement purchases we have made. A real quality product which is standing the test of time.

Avro in Caledon
Avro in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Garden shed 10x10 work shop

There can be only one response to Duroshed and that can be best summed up with 1 word -OUTSTANDING!

The building of this structure was accomplished in less than one day and was exactly what was needed.

This shed is now over 15 years old and looks the same as when it was built.

Well Done.

Thank you for your review. Its always nice to hear from past customers and see that they are still happy with the shed many years later.

Andrei from Toronto
Andrei from Toronto

Exellent Shed!

Last summer was very wet with rains almost every day. It was a huge pool on my backyard- just on the way to shed location. And the distance to shed is about 300 ft. All fruit trees were blooming. But all materials were delivered very safe! It was very hard! But not even single flower was broken! Just unbelievable! Mr. Bulut Guven did a great job! Very fast and very good quality. I write this review half a year late after installation, after rainy summer, windy fall and the beginning of winter.
So far no any problems. Thanks a lot for your fantastic job!
Andrei.

Bella in Caledon
Bella in Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Storage Shed - Hip Roof

I was very impressed with the service, punctuality and knowledge of the staff at Duro-shed Inc. The shed that was installed recently my husband and I absolutely love it!! The installers did a fantastic job and were courteous, pleasant and explained everything. Not only did they build it to exactly what we wanted they cleaned up after themselves too! I highly recommend this business for all your storage shed needs. Thank-you.

Pool shed

Steve and his crew at Duroshed did an amazing job on my pool shed. They were in and out in 1 day. Staff was friendly, professional and cleaned the job site up completely before they left. The product for the value can't be beat. I don't mind paying for a quality product and craftsmanship but my duroshed exceeded my expectations.

sueblonda9
sueblonda9
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Lost shed keys

My lost shed keys were replaced and delivered to my residence within 8 hours by Mr. Rob Ego. Excellent customer service. I'm old school and still believe in taking care of the customer when possible. Big retailers can't seem to get the message. Thank you very much.

Shed

We had an amazing experience using Duroshed. They were extremely professional, delivered the shed in a timely manner and the quality is outstanding. We are thrilled that we chose Duroshed and would highly recommend them. Staff were very polite and accommodating to our needs. They also left the area clean and tidy upon completing the job.

Outdoor Sheds

I would like to recommend Duroshed to friends and family. The Sales Staff were great to work with and very accommodating.
The builders were first class. Drop in to speak with our staff.

pferraro in Oakville
pferraro in Oakville

Swindlers! Did not perform job properly, wanted to charge more to fix.

We purchased one of the most expensive sheds this company offers. They did not install the correct colour of shingles we selected, nor is this shed even bolted down to the concrete. Basic stuff! When we raised our concerns post-construction, they dismissed them and offered to charge us more to fix it. A very convenient story was concocted to explain themselves and Duro-Shed was not accountable for the end product. We feel taken advantage of, misled, and swindled. We do not recommend this company to anyone nor would we deal again. Go elsewhere and save yourself the hassle and let down.

Its unfortunate that because there was a misunderstanding on shingle colour you think we are swindlers.
We delivered on what was ordered on your invoice and discussed in detail with the salesmen
Swindled is when your money is taken and the product is not delivered. You have a Quality shed that will last for many years

Donna Devlin in East York
Donna Devlin in East York

Duro Shed Did a Fantastic Job - New Shed and Studio

Hi - I found Duro Shed Inc. at the home show. I was very pleased with the price and quality of the 2 outbuildings that the built for me.
Built in 3 days, and they accommodated my changes (I supplied my own door and a picture window). Gary the carpenter did a great job.
I highly recommend this company.
Donna

Donna

More about Duro-Shed Inc

For over 25 years Duro-shed Inc have been providing the gta with great garden sheds, pool cabanas, garages and bunkies. We specialize in installing the right storage building to suit your needs, chose from standard models which can be modified to create the right look for your property. Duro-Shed has top of the line sheds and pool cabanas to choose from. Don't hesitate to give us a call.