Duro Shed Inc

12249 Hwy 50 Caledon ON L7E 1M4

Reviews for Duro Shed Inc

kirk D.
kirk D.

Install Prefab shed in back yard

Great job by Duro shed, For the $ you cannot beat the deal!! Right from the start they are great to deal with. They answered all my questions accurately and in timely manor. They were in and out of my backyard in 6 hrs, worked straight through to get the job done. I built sheds before and for the $ you cannot beat them. I had a 5 sided 8x8 shed installed with a bar window. It looks great and the workmanship is pretty good based on the fact that it was assembled in 6 HRS, they even shingle the roof!! . Nice guys, good work and economical for what you receive. Very happy with the final product. I highly recommend them!
Kirk D from Burlington Ontario.

Kirk
Thanks for the review. And taking the time to do it.

brianwbuchan
brianwbuchan

Built wooden shed

Service was excellent and very professional. Work was done quickly in a day and the product exceeded expectation. This is a nice little shed —.nothing luxurious and requires painting — but exactly what I was looking for.

Brian Thanks for the kind words

Charles S.
Charles S.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Duro Storage Shed

This is my third Duro Shed. Love the idea of pre-ordering. The finished product is very stylish with a classic look. Finished in 5 hours. Fantastic customer service. If you were to build this from scratch. You would have to be a real craftsman to get this look and durability and it would still cost the same.

Charles glad we could supply you with your third shed. Have fun on the bike.

Peter
Peter

New Garage

New garage
We bought a house with parking in the rear lane but we had no garage. We looked high and low for a cost effective garage and discovered Duro Shed on line. We had already contracted someone else to pour the slab as we had a lot of concrete work to be done. So we drove to Bolton and spoke to Rob. He was a wonderful person to deal with, as were everybody else in the organization (Steve, John and Gary). There was a major hiccup that was not the fault of Duro Shed. But they were there for us all the way. Finally the day arrived that they could start assembling and 2 1/2 days later we had our garage. In this age of shady contractors and shoddy workmanship, Duro Shed showed that there are still some great companies out there.
The bonus is that our garage was a fraction of the cost of a new garage further down the lane.

Peter Thanks for the kind words and I will pass it on to the installers.

peter.elton
peter.elton

New garage

We bought a house with parking in the rear lane but we had no garage. We looked high and low for a cost effective garage and discovered Duro Shed on line. We had already contracted someone else to pour the slab as we had a lot of concrete work to be done. So we drove to Bolton and spoke to Rob Ego. His name does not reflect his character and he was a wonderful person to deal with, as were everybody else in the organization (Steve, John and Gary). There was a major hiccup that was not the fault of Duro Shed. But they were there for us all the way. Finally the day arrived that they could start assembling and 2 1/2 days later we had our garage. In this age of shady contractors and shoddy workmanship, Duro Shed showed that there are still some great companies out there.

jhall
jhall
1 review Guelph, ON

Supplied a garden shed.

I’m very pleased with the service and the shed. Good quality door, windows, and wood panel siding.
Last time I built my own and it took me a year to complete the project and countless trips to the lumber yard. This time Duro Shed showed up a week after I called them and the installer completed the shed, roofing and all, in a day. Great value!

Jim
Thanks for your Review. And Its nice to know I freed up your Summer Weekends

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ten year old garden shed

We just finished repainting the cedar trim on our 10 year old, 5 sided shed and it looks like brand new. Extremely pleased with the shed. Virtually no signs of wear at all!
We shopped for sheds before purchasing and I'm so glad we purchased a Duro-Shed.
One of the best home improvement purchases we have made. A real quality product which is standing the test of time.

Avro in Caledon
Avro in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Garden shed 10x10 work shop

There can be only one response to Duroshed and that can be best summed up with 1 word -OUTSTANDING!

The building of this structure was accomplished in less than one day and was exactly what was needed.

This shed is now over 15 years old and looks the same as when it was built.

Well Done.

Thank you for your review. Its always nice to hear from past customers and see that they are still happy with the shed many years later.

Andrei from Toronto
Andrei from Toronto

Exellent Shed!

Last summer was very wet with rains almost every day. It was a huge pool on my backyard- just on the way to shed location. And the distance to shed is about 300 ft. All fruit trees were blooming. But all materials were delivered very safe! It was very hard! But not even single flower was broken! Just unbelievable! Mr. Bulut Guven did a great job! Very fast and very good quality. I write this review half a year late after installation, after rainy summer, windy fall and the beginning of winter.
So far no any problems. Thanks a lot for your fantastic job!
Andrei.

Bella in Caledon
Bella in Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Storage Shed - Hip Roof

I was very impressed with the service, punctuality and knowledge of the staff at Duro-shed Inc. The shed that was installed recently my husband and I absolutely love it!! The installers did a fantastic job and were courteous, pleasant and explained everything. Not only did they build it to exactly what we wanted they cleaned up after themselves too! I highly recommend this business for all your storage shed needs. Thank-you.

More about Duro Shed Inc

For over 25 years Duro-shed Inc have been providing the gta with great garden sheds, pool cabanas, garages and bunkies. We specialize in installing the right storage building to suit your needs, chose from standard models which can be modified to create the right look for your property. Duro-Shed has top of the line sheds and pool cabanas to choose from. Don't hesitate to give us a call.