Durham Picture Framing

Annie from Ajax
Annie from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Picture Framing

We ordered a picture online with a canvas print and needed it to be framed for décor around the house. We decided to try this place and we were not disappointed. They had it done at a reasonable price and in good timing. The frame looked beautiful as well. We will definitely come by here again if we want to get any more art work framed for the house.

Ryan in Pickering

905-4094955
99 Robinson Crescent
Whitby
L1N 6W6

Great service, and very homely. The Employee helped me pick my proper frame, gave me all my options and all the prices. They Helped me get the best deal, and after shopping around they were definitly the cheapest.

Happy in Etobicoke
Happy in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Print Purchase

I love my Robert Bateman Print that is now hanging in my office. The colours that you choose for the frame and mats really went well with the print. It looks awesome !!!
You were very helpful in selecting all the colours. Your price was very fair and reasonable.
Thanks!!

Sue in Weston
Sue in Weston
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Picture Framing

Bob did an amazing job framing my family portrait. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family. Looking forward to doing future business with Bob.

Thanks Bob!!!!!

Trisha Romance

I previously had a wedding picture framed, and decided to by a Trisha Romance print. The service and price was unbelievable. Bob did a beautiful job on the frame.
Thanks Bob !!!!

Happy Customer in Toronto
Happy Customer in Toronto

Picture Framing

I would defintely recommend this company. Their service is fast, friendly and the prices are quite reasonable. I would much rather do business with a smaller company who treats their customers with respect and appreciation for their business, rather than a chain company to whom I'm a nobody.

Framed Wedding Picture

Durham Picture Framing did an amazing job with my wedding picture. Looking forward to future business with them. They also sell limited addition prints like Laura Berry, Trisha Romance and Robert Bateman.