Durham Insulation

Aaron in Hampton
Aaron in Hampton
1 review Hampton, ON

Blown insulation attic

DO NOT USE!! - Did a BAD job insulating my attic. Called and spoke to Tom who I'm assuming is a owner. Said he'd come check it out and get back to me. Called multiple times and still hasnt come to look at it. Just blows you off and says he'll get back in touch. I will now have to get another company in here come fall to fix their work. Complete waste of money.

Jeff from Ajax
Jeff from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Blown in insulation

Moved into a new home, built in the 1970s, during the home inspection I was told that the insulation was nearly non existant in many spots. Called around for quotes and Durham Insulation was by far the best value, over $1000 actually than one of the other companies I contacted.

Crew arrived on time and were professional. Quick and easy, would definitely use them again. I have family who has also used them and the sentiment are the same.

Craig in Whitby
Craig in Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Attic Insulation

The guys came in and sprayed additional insulation in my attic, also fixed the soffits around my house. I have saved quite a bit in heating costs with this upgrade! Great work.