Duralock Interlocking

almostoakville
almostoakville
1 review ,

Interlocking patio

We had a terrible experience with this company. I got quotes from different contractors and prices were similar, however Duralock's salesperson had us sold on the impression that they only use high end materials and guarantee the jobs. After a few calls and some negotiating for a better price,we decided to give them the job and the first day we had a different guy here, sent by Duralock to install the interlock. This gentleman (who says his company name is Globalock) was a student who does interlocking during the summer months as a part time occupation, and the job had SEVERAL MAJOR flaws in design and execution. When they finished I was not happy and contacted Duralock who promised me to send the "manager" the evaluate the situation, even thou he warned that since I paid for "Kia quality" I could not expect "Mercedes quality". To my surprise, Tony came here only to look at the work done and call me and my wife "an*l" for complaining about it. We had a huge argument on the backyard where Tony kept insulting me and my wife for several minutes, to the point I had to threaten to call the police since he was in my property. He just stepped one foot away to be on the neighbour's lot and kept yelling at us, when we just decided to go back inside the house. I have this incident posted on a different website called RedFlagDeals. Feel free to search for the word "duralock" there.
In my entire life I have never felt so intimidated by someone, as it happened when Tony came over to argue and insult us. I URGE any potential victims to carefully verify this company BEFORE its too late, as it was to me. Pictures will be posted below so you can see for yourself. Feel free to contact me (Im in Mississauga/Oakville area) and I have no problems showing you the shady work these guys pushed down my throat.

ross etobicoke
ross etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

fence retaining wall

We were very happy with the work done and have recommended to our friends.We trusted rick with all his ideas and experiance and he delivered and more,would not hesitate to use again.

Hi Ross,I'm glad you were pleased with the patio, fence and retaining wall project at your house. Thanks for trusting us with your work, and it was a pleasure to work with you and Maria in transforming your backyard, thanks for the coffee's and Italian sausage.

-Jony

TButler
TButler

Interlocking

I was very impressed with the service provided.
They were willing to go the extra mile to ensure that i was satisfied.
Very friendly, very professional.
The job was finished in less than a day, which again was a big help for my wife and I.

Hi Ted, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I know you were busy planning your wedding arrangements. Thanks for trusting us with your house, especially right before the wedding. I'm glad we were able to complete it in time for your big day. Congratulations on the wedding!

Sam @ Copper Ridge Brampton
S. .

BackYard Patio

Jony, Tony and the Crew are pleasant, dedicated and responsible. They will go extra miles to ensure your dreamed project come true! Once you hire them, you would want to pay more for the works they've done and you will regret if you had tried to bargain with them. I'm wondering what Mike Holmes will do if we already have Dura-Lock Interlocking.

Sam, thank you for the nice comment. We appreciate that you took the time to leave such a nice testimonial. You were more than a client, you were a friend and gentleman. From Pizza, to drinks and a Barbeque for the full crew, you have really gone out of your way. Congratulations on the patio, and thanks again for trusting us with you backyard interlock and landscaping.

hmoberoi
hmoberoi

Steps, interlock and driveway

These guys are phenominal. They started our job almost a month early, they came in with a team of 8 people and within 3 days built me a brand new driveway, capped off my porch and built 8 new steps. The front of my house looks beautiful and it is all thanks to the Duralock team. They were professional, courteous to the neighbors and very accomodating. I asked them to change and add a few things along the way and they were glad to do that. They always had a smile on their faces. After the work was complete, they cleaned up very well. I would recomend them for any job small or big that you may have.

GoRealty
GoRealty

Backyard Patio

Read the reviews on homestars, decided to get them in to get a quote. Jony was very polite and professional. He quoted me and went over what he was going to do. He was very knowledgable and their price was affordable. I wanted the patio to be done ASAP and Jony was very cooperative and booked me in the earliest time. Jony's brother Tony arrived on the scheduled date even when it was kind of rainy and they still started the digging. It took them 2 days to complete my patio because the retaining walls took some time but Tony did a excellent job! Overall we were very impressed!! Great job Tony and Jony!

Danny & Sears
Danny & Sears
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway/Front Yard and Backyard Patio

Duralock is a very reputable interlocking company, we had them do our front driveway and porch(last year) and re- contracted a new project in the backyard patio (this year), they are highly professional, affordable in costing of projects and reliable when it comes to their commitment on the job! They always make sure that you are happy with the final result of the project and follow up is very detailed and thourough.
I would highly recommend Duralock as a company to do your patio project, you will get a great cost and be 100% happy with their service and commitment to you and your project, I have recommended several of my family and friends to use them as a company and they have all been happy with their work on their projects. I would definately recommend them!!! 2 Thumbs Up!!!

Mike245
Mike245

Backyard Patio

Dura-Locking interlocking company visited me at my home and the gave me a free estimate which I signed immediately. The sales rep Raf was very polite, and took every step needed to ensure that I was happy with the design and colours. He explained to me that his company only uses the best materials to ensure that my job will last for years to come. I want to thank Dura-Lock for commencing my job on time, and for finishing it in one day.

Mike from mississauga-9496
Mike from mississauga-9496
9.8/10

driveway

these guys were extremely fast. They finished my driveway in one day and my wife and I love it. I would like to thank Tony and his company and Duralock Interlocking for making sure that our project came out perfect.

Ann from mississauga
Ann from mississauga

Driveway Project

Great Stonework Installation & Service! They are an outstanding Interlocking company, with exceptional quality and design. We hired duralock.ca for our driveway and front entrance makeover two years ago and are currently using them for our back patio.

The one drawback is that they are so busy, be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks. But it's worth the wait! Tony B., the owner is very involved in the entire process and the installations are always perfect. When we had a problem with one of the front steps, he personally came and fixed it right away.

I'm pleased to vouch for these guys!

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone, DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:

***

1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.