Duralock Interlocking

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Min
Min

Driveway interlock

This is my 2nd time dealing with the Duralock and I have to say I'm very pleased and impressed with their workmanship and professionalism again! Karla and Danny made sure the job was getting done as if they were working on their own house. The job was done withing the time promised and the design and finished product looks awesome and my neighbors are already complimenting how nice the new driveway looks! Thanks again Karla and Danny and the entire Duralock team! I will continue refer your company to my friends and family!

Thank you Min for those very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on the design adding to your already beautiful landscape. Hope you enjoy the fresh look when pulling into you home. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Rajnish from Milton
Rajnish from Milton
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Most professional Interlock Co in GTA

We have had such an amazing experience with the Duralock team not only during the installation process but also post installation support after few years.
We got interlock installed almost 6yrs back and still looks perfect and no stone has moved.
I reached out to the team for after sales support and they have always been very prompt and professional in handling the requests
Highly Recommend Duralock!!

Hello Raj,
Let me introduce myself as I was not with the company when we did the work for you. My name is Karla and I have been sales manager at Duralock for the last couple of years.
I would like to thank you for those very kind words, if there is anything in the future that we can help you with please feel free to contact me directly at 905-808-1172.

Rachel
Rachel
3 reviews Milton, ON

Driveway

This company were extremely fast And professional. They finished my driveway&Porch in one day and we LOVE it. I would like to thank Karla and Rami&Danny crews. Duralock Interlocking for making sure that our project came out perfect.
Thank you so much. You guys are Awesome!!

Thank you Rachel for the kind words. The guys worked very hard and it showed in the final product. I'm happy that we were able to take your vision and turn it in to reality. Scandina Grey and black has to be one of my favourite colour combinations.
Thank you so much, please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future.

Donna in Milton
Donna in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard patio and garden refresh.

Duralock turned our backyard dream into a reality, in just one day! We are looking forward to filling it with our furniture, flowers, accessories, lighting, family and friends.
Many thanks to Karla, Rami, Danny and the rest of the hardworking team. They all demonstrated professionalism, patience, promptness, and expertise.
Upon completion, the crew cleaned up everything, including the neighbouring properties.
We look forward to Duralock completing the frontyard and side walkway in the near future!

Thank you Mike and Donna!!! Donna if your ever looking for a job we are always hiring design associates. It made my job super easy to work with clients that knew exactly what they wanted/needed. I was extremely spoiled to show up to a meeting with a full coloured 2-D sketch. So thank you.
We made a few little changes but I know they will make the space a lot more functional. Can wait to work on the next phase of your project when you are ready.
Please let us know if there's anything we can do. Enjoy the summer!!!

MDOaks in Milton
MDOaks in Milton

Backyard Landscaping and Interlocking Patio

Words cannot express Duralock team’s professionalism, quality, pride, and passion for their work and we highly recommend Duralock for any of your interlocking and landscaping needs and we are not people who are easily impressed!

We had interviewed a few landscaping companies to complete our backyard project which included a large interlocking patio with complimenting plant landscaping. After a few meetings with Karla (Sales Mgr.), we decided to go with Duralock due to our complete comfort and trust that this company would meet our needs thanks to Karla’s amazing product and design knowledge, outstanding customer service (included bringing us to the suppliers site to see product selection and ideas), providing product samples and overall the company’s award-winning reputation/reviews of great service before and after the sale is complete.

Throughout the design planning stage, Karla was always responsive and addressed any questions or concerns we had with our design and provided great advice on stone and plant selection that would optimize the beauty of the landscape design while still staying within our budget. Karla even personalized the experience by meeting us at the plant nursery for us to have a visual connection to the design and educated us so we could customize the selection of our own trees/shrubs/plants based on our design specs. Karla also followed up with us during the construction stage and after our backyard was complete to ensure we were 100% satisfied …truly amazing customer service! We really appreciated you going above and beyond to make our backyard vision a reality … BIG Thank you Karla!

Rami (Construction Mgr.) led the construction of the project and made sure all specifications on the proposal design were actualized during the construction phase. During the start of our project, there were a few small adjustments to the design. Rami/Karla were true professionals. They immediately communicated the adjustments needed to us and provided plan options that we would all agree to with minimal interruption to our timeline. Thank-you Rami for your professionalism, attention to detail and always following up with us to ensure all our expectations were being met from the beginning to the end!

The entire construction crew were professional, experienced, courteous and arrived on time and finished the job in the time proposed. They worked hard and very efficient together… you could see the pride and passion in their work and the high-end quality showed in their work once the project was complete. The crew was also mindful of our neighbours and had good construction road markers in the areas as they worked in the streets. The crew ensured the streets were very clean before they left for the day…Awesome job Tony and crew…Thank you!!!

We think the Duralock team hit this ball out of the park and has made us a believer in good contractors that take pride in their work and displayed good old fashion customer service at its best. It was an honour to meet every individual that worked on transforming our backyard into our oasis!!!
Thank-you to the entire Duralock team for a job well done!
Regards,
Michelle and Chris

Wow......thank you so much for those very kind words. Our team works extremely hard at making sure that our clients are nothing but happy when we leave.
It was very enjoyable working with you guys on creating the space that you will enjoy for many years to come. We made a few changes along the way, but I think we nailed the design based on your family's needs. I happy you enjoyed the first class travel thanks to Connon Nurseries. Rami and and will duck out of work and come hang out, hopefully no one will notice.
Thank you again for allowing us to transform your space, if you need anything you know where to find Rami.

Elias in Toronto
Elias in Toronto

Project

When my wife and I started comparing different landscape companies to hire for our backyard, we were very uneasy of who to choose. That is, until Karla came and really made us feel at comfortable. Her design experience and honesty made us realize why they are so highly regarded as one of the best. Danny and his crew showed up on time and finished off every day by cleaning and sweeping the road (something my neighbors really appreciated). After only 3 days they transformed our backyard into a place my wife and I can relax and entertain. Rami the construction manager even dropped of a beautiful bottle of wine for us to enjoy for the weekend. Thank you Karla and Team.

Elias , it was our pleasure working with you and your wife on this project. From concept to build we were able to make decisions that were not only functional but beautiful, to turn the space into your family's dream.
Hope you share many wonderful memories for many years to come. I will have to swing by and see the finishing touches done by your wife. Thanks for everything, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Soum
Soum

Hope for the Best

I did used their services to do some backyard and walkway interlocking in 2017 summer. There were some issues with the walkway in early 2018 and my initial interactions with couple of folks @ duralock was quite disappointing. Then Tony (the owner) stepped in and his way of handling customers is very different and friendly. He not only fixed the issue, but also gave me the comfort that I didn't chose a wrong company.

Now I have the wait and watch how to fix sustains over time. However, even it doesn't I am certain and Duralock will backup their work and that's what matters the most!

I wish Tony and his team all the very best.

Review has 1 previous version

We take pride in our customer service and are sorry that your experience was not to your satisfaction. We will take your comments and concerns and will use them to continually grow and get better. I'm am pleased as the owner of Duralock that we have reaffirmed your confidence with us. Rest assured we will always stand behind our product and our warranty.

Kindest Regards,
Tony
Duralock Owner

Cheryl Liuzza from Mississauga
Cheryl Liuzza from Mississauga

Complete Transformation

Wow! We can’t say enough about the amazing work Tony, Karla, Rami & the team did on our front walk & driveway! They made the entire process easy from the beginning with professional and timely quotes as well as adjustments to the design as we worked through the process. The work was completed quickly and efficiently by a very talented and courteous team. Even our neighbours commented on how friendly everyone was! People are stopping by the house daily to comment on how beautiful the front of the house is! A complete change from the tired and cracking patterned concrete we had when we bought the house. Thanks again to the Duralock team!

Thank you Cheryl and Tony, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. We are glad that we were able to give you the front entrance of your home that you have always envisioned. With a complete overhaul it doesn't even look like the same home. Our guys work extremely hard and appreciate your kind words. Enjoy the space.
Thanks you,

Raxa and Nishi in Mississauga
Raxa and Nishi in Mississauga

Backyard, Side Walkway and Front Interlocking

We are very elated to have hired Duralock to do our backyard, side walkway and the front steps and pathway of the house. Karla's vision and design for our backyard and front walkway and steps was way better than the other companies we asked to provide a design. Danny and his crew were excellent in cutting, shaping and installing the Duralock. Danny showed he has a lot of experience, and was very personable and polite and explained any changes in the design was due to the slope of the lawn. His crew worked hard, were very professional and cleaned up the driveway each day, so that we could park our car and they were friendly and polite. Rami would come in and check everyday the progress of the work and was like Danny and Karla easily approachable, friendly and available to answer any questions we had. The whole team at Duralock work together very well and that made us confident that we chose the right contractors to do our interlocking. We would not hesitate to recommend Duralock to our friends and relatives. They did a fabulous job and they are an awesome team.

Raxa & Nishi, it was a pleasure working with you from concept to build. You both had great vision on exactly what you wanted for the backyard and front yard of your dreams. That made it very easy for us to do our job. Our team works very hard to make sure that this process is as easy as possible and appreciate the kind words.
Hope you enjoy many nights sitting around the wall enjoying your loved ones company.
Thanks again,
Karla

Driveway, Front walkway, porch and backyard patio

We couldn’t be happier with Karla, Romy and the DuraLock crew. In June 2016 they designed and built our front porch, walkway and driveway. We were pleased with the high-end look and the quality. In May of 2018 we engaged Karla and the crew again to design and build our stairs and patio in the backyard. Both times the work was completed as designed as scheduled, efficiently and with quality. Also each work crew was nice, professional and cleaned up really well after they completed the job. Overall we are very satisfied with both of our interactions with DuraLock and would recommend them to anyone looking for an interlock solution.

Thank you for the very kind words, it was a pleasure working with you on both of your projects. The design was both functional and beautiful. If there's anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy the space. Thank you again.

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone, DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:

***

1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.