HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Milton  >  Duralock Interlocking
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Joey
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We were looking around for a reputable company to work on our walk way and patio and we were very short on time because we wanted it done in time for our daughters birthday. We got a few quotes but no one could meet our timeline and then we called Duralock and we met with karla she was very professional. She explained to me that it's the busy season and she would do what she can. In the end she she came threw a week earlier and her crew was awesome. Danny and all of his crew are very professional and I couldn't ask for anything more. They even completely cleaned up and even clean the streets, it was like they weren't even here I would highly recommend duralock to anyone.

abdullahc in Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Duralock is truly professional and they did an amazing job. They were able to fit us in quickly and finished the job in two days. Karla was amazing in setting this up , the job was very professionally done and as per design. The guys are super hard working and worked through rain to make this on time.

Roger Mitchell

After review the homestars website, it became apparent that there was only company that I would trust to do my backyard project. From the first time that I met Karla it only solidified my decision, she was honest and fair from the get-go. She listened to my needs and suggested products based on what I wanted - her ability to leverage her experience while listening attentively made this a perfect "choice". The crew did start a few days later than expected due to rain but when they showed up...wow, they got the job done QUICK and very PROFESSIONALLY. They literally took my backyard from grass and weeds to an OASIS in 5 days (firepit, 850 square of stone, comprehensive planting with 24 lights and a built-in BBQ set-up w/ drawers and garbage pullout). I am a pretty harsh reviewer normally but when I tell you that once you read the reviews the reviews about Duralock it is true, this company is simply the BEST (high-quality and professional).

Mia  in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Since Duralock finished our front porch and driveway, we have received lots of compliments from our neighbours. Some of them even asked for Duralock's information to consider for their future upgrade of their driveway. The sale manager Karla is very patient and professional. Tony and Danny are super experienced. They are attention to details, and easy to communicate. Best of all, they tried their best to meet our needs, and responded quickly. Overall, we are pleased with the nicely done work.

AishaC_g in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

One word.. Exceptional! Carla and team worked on our backyard in July 2017 and it was such a pleasure! They were professional and efficient. Carla worked patiently with my husband and I to make sure that everything was just how we had imagined and tactfully offered advice that really made the entire project pop. All within a very short timeline! Will recommend Duralock whenever the opportunity exist! See you guys for stage 2 of the project and Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Dave & Aisha Fitzgerald

Job Price

Dave & Aisha, thank you for those very kind words. We enjoyed working with you to create the backyard you envisioned. We made a few changes alobg the way, but in the end the final product is not only beautiful but functional for your family. Hope you enjoy the rest of summer, hopefully mother nature can lighten up on the rain.
Looking forward to working with you again.

Thanks,
Karla
Sales Manager Duralock

L. M. from Brampton

The team did a great job in helping with design ideas, stone recommendations, providing pros and cons for different options. The final product was even better than we had originally planned at the same cost.

The speed of the work completed was really good- barring a few rain days- in 4 days, it was completed! The post clean up was also very good- debris removed, grass seeding done.

I also had them install a shed and dig me a flower bed. Shed was done great
Flower bed i was a disappointed as they dug out the swell (the path that the builders put for water to drain out of my property)leading to water logging - which cost me a lot of personal time money and effort to fix. I would have expected the team to identify and flag this to me before it was done.

Team is friendly and pleasant. Would definitely recommend

g_tango in Toronto

Moved into my house last summer, and it was always my intention to give the outside a major facelift. I, much like a lot of others. went straight to Homestars and started calling all of the top interlocking contractors. After getting quotes from several companies, we decided to go with Duralock. They had the best combination of product, warranty, equipment, manpower and reviews. "Best of" winners 7 times - and as we have recently discovered, well deserved.

Karla came out to our house and spent all the time to make sure our vision was fully realized. She was friendly and professional.
Paul's team arrived each day nice and early, and spent nearly 12 hours each day working on our project. They were able to complete my driveway, front walkway, side walkway, and backyard in just over 4 days. There was a bit of a hangup where they realized they needed to remove my AC unit to get their excavator to my backyard. They reached out to one of their contacts to remove and reconnect the AC at no extra cost to myself. Original design plans to lay the stones were reviewed by Paul, and he was able to make design changes on the fly. These guys have been doing this for so long - trust me, they know what looks good. Every little request I had was rarely met with any objection from Paul's team.

The critique I would offer is more time spent on the finishing touches. There was mud and chalk left on some stones. I would've appreciated a better wash. There are also a handful of spots where it does not look like enough polymeric sand was used. These areas are deep enough such that small debris and plant material are being lodged and trapped. I will eventually be getting a powerwash + resand + seal. They will leave leftover stones and sand with you for potential future repairs so be prepared to have a spot to store them. My bags were open and had sand poured out onto my garage floor. This sand is very dense so be prepared for a dusty clean up.

Word of warning - your stones may have a white haze over them. This is known as Efflorescence. It is something that naturally occurs in these types of stones. It should disappear over time - I sure hope mine does.

These points aside, we are very happy with the end result. The finished product is something I know my family and friends will enjoy for years to come.

Thanks Duralock!

Mike from Milton-6291
5 reviews Milton, ON

Duralock continues to impress. I have hired Duralock to complete both my front and back yards, driveway and steps/porch. Duralock is precise, efficient and always produce a phenomenal product at an affordable price. They are professional, quick to respond and honour the guarantee, returning to fix anything if necessary. You will not be disappointed in selecting Duralock to complete your landscaping needs. Friends and neighbours always comment on how beautiful the finished product is. I could not be happier.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words Mike. We work really hard to make sure we deliver a product that exceeds our clients expectations. The end result turned out fantastic. We only have one last critic, lets just see if the puppy likes her new digs.
Enjoy the summer!!! Thanks again for the kind words.

Aneta in Oakville

Exceptional service and great attention to detail. From the start when Karla came in to discuss the project to the end when it was finished we had nothing but professional service and a crew that was a pleasure to deal with. Had our backyard and front porch done last summer. One of the stones was loose. Called Tony yesterday and it was fixed today by 9:30 am. Excellent company. Will absolutely contact them for all my future projects and will definitely recommend them to all my friend and family.

Job Price

Aneta, thank you so much for you kind words. I hope you had a fantastic summer enjoying your backyard oasis. It was a pleasure working with you and husband on this project, you both had a fantastic vision for your space and knew exactly what you wanted which made my job easy. We were able to take that vision and turn it in to reality. Thank you again for your review. Enjoy the summer.

Thanks,
Karla

Karim in

Amazing job from start to finish by Carla and her team. Carla is very punctional, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She customized a great patio that met and exceeded our needs, and she did that within our budget. The staff that did the work did a stellar job. They came in, worked hard, wete very friendly and professional, and did an impeccable job. I can't think of a single thing they could have done better.

Job Price

Thank you Karim! We appreciate the kind words.
From design to completion you were a pleasure to work with. Together we were able to customize a entertaining space that suits your families needs. I know you will be able to get the most out of the space. Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Thank you again!

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone,DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:
1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at www.DuraLock.ca or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.