Duralock Interlocking

Interlocking Stone
[email protected] Halton Hills ON L7G 5G2
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Milton  >  Duralock Interlocking
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Everyday Homeowner
9 reviews Milton, ON

After being burned by another contractor, Sureloc and a nightmare experience we were guarded with finding a contractor to finish our front and back yard project(s) which they had abandoned.

From the first scoping call with Karla to the handshake and final payment on phase 1 of our project - we have had nothing but a 10+ star experience from the entire Duralock team.

The owner, Tony took the time to come by with Karla before quoting us to have a look at our property and give an honest and professional assessment on how the project had been left.

Karla was highly communicative, frequently connecting over email, text and phone which provided a great deal of assurance to their commitment to us. She was always early for every meeting and well prepared. Her authenticity is clear through every interaction and she made sure we weren't pressured to make design decisions without taking our time or stressing out further.

We even had a fairly significant stone option change in the front (which required changing stone they had just laid down after I changed my mind) and Tony signed off on it without issue.

The assigned crew was prompt, efficient and very professional. We had Danny, Calvin, Ryan and Damian on site. They are all hard working with strong work ethic and high standards to having the project done right; carefully laying down stone, stepping back and being mindful of smart design and placement. They cleaned up the job site meticulously at the end of each day, not just at project finish. Danny personally made sure to walk my husband through the progress and ensure he was informed and satisfied.

We've been so impressed from start to finish, and we are having them return again for phase 2. Well worth the investment. You get what you pay for, go with someone you can trust!

Job Price

Wow, this definitely was a team effort. It was a pleasure working with you on the completion of the front of your home. I know the guys will appreciate hearing those kind words, they work extremely hard to make sure our clients are 110% satisfied when we are finished, the end product speaks to their hard work and dedication.
I cant wait to continue to Phase 2, looking forward to continuing working with you to create that backyard oasis that you and your family waited patiently for. You know what the say...Great things come to those who wait (or something like that).
Thank you again, and can't wait to get started. See you in a couple of weeks.

Sales Manager

L. M. from Brampton

The team did a great job in helping with design ideas, stone recommendations, providing pros and cons for different options. The final product was even better than we had originally planned at the same cost.

The speed of the work completed was really good- barring a few rain days- in 4 days, it was completed! The post clean up was also very good- debris removed, grass seeding done.

I also had them install a shed and dig me a flower bed. Shed was done great
Flower bed i was a disappointed as they dug out the swell (the path that the builders put for water to drain out of my property)leading to water logging - which cost me a lot of personal time money and effort to fix. I would have expected the team to identify and flag this to me before it was done.

Team is friendly and pleasant. Would definitely recommend

g_tango in Toronto

Moved into my house last summer, and it was always my intention to give the outside a major facelift. I, much like a lot of others. went straight to Homestars and started calling all of the top interlocking contractors. After getting quotes from several companies, we decided to go with Duralock. They had the best combination of product, warranty, equipment, manpower and reviews. "Best of" winners 7 times - and as we have recently discovered, well deserved.

Karla came out to our house and spent all the time to make sure our vision was fully realized. She was friendly and professional.
Paul's team arrived each day nice and early, and spent nearly 12 hours each day working on our project. They were able to complete my driveway, front walkway, side walkway, and backyard in just over 4 days. There was a bit of a hangup where they realized they needed to remove my AC unit to get their excavator to my backyard. They reached out to one of their contacts to remove and reconnect the AC at no extra cost to myself. Original design plans to lay the stones were reviewed by Paul, and he was able to make design changes on the fly. These guys have been doing this for so long - trust me, they know what looks good. Every little request I had was rarely met with any objection from Paul's team.

The critique I would offer is more time spent on the finishing touches. There was mud and chalk left on some stones. I would've appreciated a better wash. There are also a handful of spots where it does not look like enough polymeric sand was used. These areas are deep enough such that small debris and plant material are being lodged and trapped. I will eventually be getting a powerwash + resand + seal. They will leave leftover stones and sand with you for potential future repairs so be prepared to have a spot to store them. My bags were open and had sand poured out onto my garage floor. This sand is very dense so be prepared for a dusty clean up.

Word of warning - your stones may have a white haze over them. This is known as Efflorescence. It is something that naturally occurs in these types of stones. It should disappear over time - I sure hope mine does.

These points aside, we are very happy with the end result. The finished product is something I know my family and friends will enjoy for years to come.

Thanks Duralock!

Mike from Milton-6291
5 reviews Milton, ON

Duralock continues to impress. I have hired Duralock to complete both my front and back yards, driveway and steps/porch. Duralock is precise, efficient and always produce a phenomenal product at an affordable price. They are professional, quick to respond and honour the guarantee, returning to fix anything if necessary. You will not be disappointed in selecting Duralock to complete your landscaping needs. Friends and neighbours always comment on how beautiful the finished product is. I could not be happier.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words Mike. We work really hard to make sure we deliver a product that exceeds our clients expectations. The end result turned out fantastic. We only have one last critic, lets just see if the puppy likes her new digs.
Enjoy the summer!!! Thanks again for the kind words.

Aneta in Oakville

Exceptional service and great attention to detail. From the start when Karla came in to discuss the project to the end when it was finished we had nothing but professional service and a crew that was a pleasure to deal with. Had our backyard and front porch done last summer. One of the stones was loose. Called Tony yesterday and it was fixed today by 9:30 am. Excellent company. Will absolutely contact them for all my future projects and will definitely recommend them to all my friend and family.

Job Price

Aneta, thank you so much for you kind words. I hope you had a fantastic summer enjoying your backyard oasis. It was a pleasure working with you and husband on this project, you both had a fantastic vision for your space and knew exactly what you wanted which made my job easy. We were able to take that vision and turn it in to reality. Thank you again for your review. Enjoy the summer.

Thanks,

Karim in

Amazing job from start to finish by Carla and her team. Carla is very punctional, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She customized a great patio that met and exceeded our needs, and she did that within our budget. The staff that did the work did a stellar job. They came in, worked hard, wete very friendly and professional, and did an impeccable job. I can't think of a single thing they could have done better.

Job Price

Thank you Karim! We appreciate the kind words.
From design to completion you were a pleasure to work with. Together we were able to customize a entertaining space that suits your families needs. I know you will be able to get the most out of the space. Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Thank you again!

H in Guelph

Working with Karla was an absolute pleasure. Even after i had changed our initial design several times, she was always responsive and had lots of great feedback and suggestions. She knows the product and the process very well.
The installation crew was very friendly and accommodating to myself and my family. Danny was efficient and friendly and always took time to explain to us any questions we may have had. The crew did an excellent job with clean up. The final product was eactly what we had envisioned, and we've had lots of neighbours come by to check it out. Very satisfied with the work and the company.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words, we strive to be at the top of our industry in workmanship but also customer service. Together we work extremely hard to make sure we deliver a space that you have envisioned, one that you will enjoy for many years to come.
Thanks you again, and enjoy the summer.

DW from Brampton

I must say that I am a difficult person to impress. I blame this on my old age of course.

But, I was thoroughly impressed by the first contact from Duralock.
It was Karla the Sale/Project Manager. She struck me as a dedicated professional who was attentive to my needs. I must also commend her on her eye and flair for landscape design and the accompanying plants, shrubs and trees etc. She always answered my questions and followed up with me.

I examined 5 quotes from other companies from Homestars and I found Duralock to excel in all the aspects on my project from first contact, to design, recommending the proper materials , providing me with sample products, meeting with me and my wife at their supplier to personally show us the colors and texture of the various stones. They definitely commanded my attention and eventually my business. I was thoroughly impressed by their attention to detail in every aspect.

The project installation team led by Paul are professional and courteous. They arrived early each day and worked diligently along with the long hours with nothing but smiles on their faces. This is indeed a rare experience for me to see. So I must tip my cap off to this whole team.

I would highly recommend them and I do not give my endorsements lightly. I have been a businessman for over 30 years and I am very pragmatic in my ways. But I endorse Duralock wholeheartedly.

Thank you Duralock for a wonderful and stress free experience.
I wish you all continued success !!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for you kind words. I am lucky to work with 2 of the best crews in the industry, they work tirelessly to bring our clients vision to reality, together as a team we are able to deliver some fantastic outdoor spaces.
We hope that you spend many days enjoying the your outdoor space for many years to come.
Thank you for also taking great care of our crew, although not expected it is greatly appreciated.
Thank you again, enjoy the summer!

Sales Manager

1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent work done in such a short time. They were so organized and cleaned up very well after themselves. The street showed no sign that they were there when they left. Their job was professional and efficient. Thanks to Paul's crew and Karla!

Job Price

Thank you for the very kind words!! We at Duralock strive to not only meet our clients expectations but to exceed them. We hope that you enjoy your new outdoor living space for many years to come. Get that BBQ ready, May will be around the corner.

Kindest regards,

Victor in

Great experience with Dura Lock Inc, Thank you Karla, Paul and your crew!
To find a good contractor do the renovation work is always stressed for me, because we all have difference expectation. But we have a great experience with Dura Lock. They are professional, punctual and courteous. Karla came to our home several times to design the backyard layout and garden. Paul and his crew complete the work within 3 days. They have all the professional tools and machine, and pay more attention to the details. After work, they clean the street very well. All of our family and neighbors like our new backyard; I just cannot wait until next year to have the party.
Highly recommend Dura Lock Inc.

Job Price

Thank you Victor for taking the time to write a review. We know our teams work very hard to make sure our clients are very satisfied. I enjoyed working with you and your wife to create the outdoor space of your dreams. There is now only one thing to do, start getting the guest list for the party ready, summer is around the corner.

Kindest regards,

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone,DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:
1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at www.DuraLock.ca or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.