HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Milton  >  Duralock Interlocking

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Oliver in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

This review is long overdue. We've contacted several contractors to do our front and backyard interlock and landscaping and chose Duralock for the project. We met with the sales manager, Karla, who was very professional, helpful and patient with us during the planning process. Danny and his work crew were courteous and hard working. They started on time and worked quickly to get the job done while maintaining quality workmanship. We are very happy with the results of the project and would highly recommend Duralock to anyone.

Barry in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We received several quotes for our project but after seeing the work Duralock did on our daughters entryway, we decided this was the company to turn to. Karla was very professional and helpful in deciding what could/should be done and how is should/would be done. The work crew were, at all times, courteous, professional and very hard-working. A problem arose due to a communication error (more likely on our part) that Karla and her crew were quick to rectify to our complete satisfaction. All in all, we are very pleased with the final result and would highly recommend Duralock to anyone. Well done, guys!
-Barry & Marg Catley

Thank you for those very kind words. Our team at Duralock work extremely hard to make sure that our customers vision is brought to life. We had a small hick-up in the design but in the end we were able to get it right. It can be challenging to work around your already beautiful landscapes, I'm happy we were able to add to your landscape without taking away from your gorgeous gardens.
Thank you again for your business.

Marvin in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

We had our front porch and backyard done Sept this year. We have contacted several contractors for this project but went with duralock in the end. Sale mgr Karla came up with a good design for our front porch and backyard project. She was very flexible and helped us work within our budget. The work crew did start at a later date because of the amount of rain we had this summer. But when they started, they got the job done quickly. Tony was very particular to details which we very much appreciated. They are very professional and knowledgeable and the crew were all friendly. We know that we are dealing with experts. In the end, we were very happy with the work done. It came out more beautiful than what we expected. They cleaned everything after they were finished and we were glad we went with them. Now our friends and neighbors are all praise with our front porch and backyard. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Wow, that you so much for those kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on this project. From concept to design to final project you and your wife were amazing to work with. I'm happy to hear that we together have designed a space that you can entertain family and friends. Our crews work extremely hard to make sure that our vision is completed exactly how we discussed. We will now wait for the pictures of all those parties you will enjoy with your family and friends.
Thank you again for your business.

Eric in Mississauga

Started dealing with Duralock in Sept 2016 to get a quote. Dealt with Karla through the entire process. She was very accommodating, explaining how the work would be done, answered all our questions, which were many, and gave us as many references as we wanted to visit homes with similar work done to check our their workmanship. We were very pleased, so we decided to go ahead with Duralock for our project this year. Work was completed in the time frame Karla stated and done to our satisfaction. We needed a follow up call to add some sand around the edges of some stones that was displaced during a heavy rainstorm and they took care of it. Very happy with the work done and our dealings with Karla and Duralock. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Its been a pleasure working with you and you wife on this project. Ours crews work extremely hard to make sure our clients are 110% satisfied when we leave and any other time that we need to re-visit. I have been told that the measure of a great company isn't in the initial sale, it in the service that happens after the sale. Hope you enjoy the space for many years to come.
Thank you for the business.

Joey
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We were looking around for a reputable company to work on our walk way and patio and we were very short on time because we wanted it done in time for our daughters birthday. We got a few quotes but no one could meet our timeline and then we called Duralock and we met with karla she was very professional. She explained to me that it's the busy season and she would do what she can. In the end she she came threw a week earlier and her crew was awesome. Danny and all of his crew are very professional and I couldn't ask for anything more. They even completely cleaned up and even clean the streets, it was like they weren't even here I would highly recommend duralock to anyone.

Wow, I happy to say that even with all that rain we didn't disappoint a little girl and her birthday party. Thank you for your very kind words, I know how hard Danny and his crew worked to be able to meet our deadline. The end product was fantastic, I see many parties in that backyard space.
Thank you for trusting us. I enjoyed working with you and your wife on the design and was extremely happy with the end product.
Thank you again.

abdullahc in Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Duralock is truly professional and they did an amazing job. They were able to fit us in quickly and finished the job in two days. Karla was amazing in setting this up , the job was very professionally done and as per design. The guys are super hard working and worked through rain to make this on time.

Sometimes I'm even surprised...I can't believe at how much it rained those days that we worked on your patio. The guys worked extremely hard to deliver a patio that is to our highest standard even with the difficulties that mother nature brought us. The end product was exactly was you and your wife wanted and that is the only thing that matters. It was our pleasure to work with you on this product.
Thank you again.

Roger Mitchell

After review the homestars website, it became apparent that there was only company that I would trust to do my backyard project. From the first time that I met Karla it only solidified my decision, she was honest and fair from the get-go. She listened to my needs and suggested products based on what I wanted - her ability to leverage her experience while listening attentively made this a perfect "choice". The crew did start a few days later than expected due to rain but when they showed up...wow, they got the job done QUICK and very PROFESSIONALLY. They literally took my backyard from grass and weeds to an OASIS in 5 days (firepit, 850 square of stone, comprehensive planting with 24 lights and a built-in BBQ set-up w/ drawers and garbage pullout). I am a pretty harsh reviewer normally but when I tell you that once you read the reviews the reviews about Duralock it is true, this company is simply the BEST (high-quality and professional).

Thank you Roger. From design to finish you were definitely a client that knew what they wanted. You kept me on my toes which made this one of my favorite projects for the year. I believe together we were able to come up with a design that gave your family the space that it needed and wanted. The bar area is amazing but functional and the fire pit will see many many Smores only if you let it. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on this project, thank you again for your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Mia  in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Since Duralock finished our front porch and driveway, we have received lots of compliments from our neighbours. Some of them even asked for Duralock's information to consider for their future upgrade of their driveway. The sale manager Karla is very patient and professional. Tony and Danny are super experienced. They are attention to details, and easy to communicate. Best of all, they tried their best to meet our needs, and responded quickly. Overall, we are pleased with the nicely done work.

Thank you for those very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband on this project. I'm happy that we were able to deliver a product that meets your standard. I know how hard the guys work to make sure our clients are satisfied. Thank you again for your business.

AishaC_g in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

One word.. Exceptional! Carla and team worked on our backyard in July 2017 and it was such a pleasure! They were professional and efficient. Carla worked patiently with my husband and I to make sure that everything was just how we had imagined and tactfully offered advice that really made the entire project pop. All within a very short timeline! Will recommend Duralock whenever the opportunity exist! See you guys for stage 2 of the project and Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Dave & Aisha Fitzgerald

Dave & Aisha, thank you for those very kind words. We enjoyed working with you to create the backyard you envisioned. We made a few changes along the way, but in the end the final product is not only beautiful but functional for your family. Hope you enjoy the rest of summer, hopefully mother nature can lighten up on the rain.
Looking forward to working with you again.

Thanks,
Sales Manager Duralock

L. M. from Brampton

The team did a great job in helping with design ideas, stone recommendations, providing pros and cons for different options. The final product was even better than we had originally planned at the same cost.

The speed of the work completed was really good- barring a few rain days- in 4 days, it was completed! The post clean up was also very good- debris removed, grass seeding done.

I also had them install a shed and dig me a flower bed. Shed was done great
Flower bed i was a disappointed as they dug out the swell (the path that the builders put for water to drain out of my property)leading to water logging - which cost me a lot of personal time money and effort to fix. I would have expected the team to identify and flag this to me before it was done.

Team is friendly and pleasant. Would definitely recommend

Tank you for those very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on this project. Thank you again.

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone,DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:
1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at www.DuraLock.ca or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.