Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Interlocking repair

Duralock installed my driveway and patio almost 3 years ago and I noticed a few stones that moved due to the past harsh winter. I called Tony and team and they were quick to come out and make the minor repairs. Dany and the team have not changed- they were professional, courteous and got the job done quickly. Best of all is they honored their warranty and made the repairs free of charge. I would definitely go with Duralock again for their outstanding service and commitment to their work.

Thank you Tony and team!

sheena from Milton
sheena from Milton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Backyard patio and pathway

A great experience all the way with duralock. We are so happy with our patio and fire pit. We had a flagstone pathway installed as well. A few months later we contacted Karla because the stones had settled and some of the stones were uneven. Within 48 hours Danny and a few other guys came out and fixed them right up. To me that speaks volumes when they are eager to make things right ASAP.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Efficient, Professional, Courteous

Hired one Contractor to do work that was not getting done properly. Into October and Duralock stepped in, fit me in, and did a most amazing and beautiful job!!! All the way from the first consult with Karla, to having my design/quote completed THAT EVENING, to the back and forth tweaking, she was nothing short of completely professional, she knew her stuff! When Danny’s Crew showed up the first day (on time, as they were every day), they too were professional, fast, and friendly. Not a minute wasted, and all in very cold weather. They constantly cleaned and tidied throughout every day, my property, the neighbors, and the road! They didn’t quit until the job was absolutely PERFECT. I can’t say enough good about this company...worth every second and every penny!! Thanks Duralock, I will think of you often and fondly every time I drive up to my home. Best looking entry in the neighbourhood now!!

Daniel in North York
Daniel in North York

Open communication and fast service

Duralock Interlocking did a fantastic job with my front yard, steps, and my side patio. They were very patient with me early in the process and we went back and forth with various options. Once the scope of work was done and we found the best window to do the work, it only took them 3 days to complete the job! What made the biggest difference for me was all of the work that Karla put in before the job started. Based on my experience, it really differentiates them from the competition.

Hany Besada
Hany Besada

Duralock Interlocking

From planning the project with Karla to executing it with Tony and his team Duralock exceeded my expectations. Duralock is a prompt well organized and courteous company. It was a pleasure working with you.

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Front and backyard interlocking

Amazing work done by Duralock with extraordinary customer service. Most notable was the work done by Carla in her design of our garden and walkway, attention to detail, and all her efforts to ensure the project was completed on time. It was the best experience I had working with a contractor and would highly recommend Duralock.

omesh  in North york
omesh in North york

backyard , front and sidewalk

Really happy with Duralock . Carla has been very helpful, professional and honest, she will explain everything to me if I could not understand and give us advice, she make you so comfortable working with her. Danny crew really work hard, always showed on time , have really good manner, and clean everything before they leave for the day. Danny worked really hard, I observed the way how he worked, he did excellent work for me . now I know why Duralock can have project all year around. I will definitely recommend Duralock to my friend who want to do interlock.
Thank you Carla, thank you Danny and your crew, I will remember and appreciate you guys when I enjoy my interlock.

serina in Oakville
serina in Oakville

Front side and back interlocking

Extremely satisfied with Duralock interlocking service. Carla has been extremely helpful, professional and gave us expert knowledge and advice. On site working crew "team Danny" always showed on time and worked with good manners and respect. Great team player, work hard every seconds with no wasted time. They always left the site after cleaning not only our house but the street road as well as neighbors area.
Very pleased with Duralock service and would recommend to everyone who wants A+ quality job done by professional workers who are expert in this area with great heart and passion.

Ferreira’s  in Mississauga
Ferreira’s in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front and side Pathway, curbs and capping of porch

We are extremely happy with the service that Karla and the Durolock team provided from the initial quote/design right to the beautiful end result! Not only did the Duralock team work extremely hard in a short period of time, they were all friendly, professional and very clean. Even our neighbors were impressed. Karla was very patient with our inquiries and did an amazing job with the design and her help in choosing the perfect stone that compliments our home. She kept checking in on the workers throughout the job. We were really impressed. We highly recommend Karla and the Durolock team. Thank you for making our home look so beautiful

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone, DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:

***

1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.