Duralock Interlocking

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Min
Min

Driveway interlock

This is my 2nd time dealing with the Duralock and I have to say I'm very pleased and impressed with their workmanship and professionalism again! Karla and Danny made sure the job was getting done as if they were working on their own house. The job was done withing the time promised and the design and finished product looks awesome and my neighbors are already complimenting how nice the new driveway looks! Thanks again Karla and Danny and the entire Duralock team! I will continue refer your company to my friends and family!

Ravi in Brampton
Ravi in Brampton

Backyard project

Our experience right from the first meeting with Karla the Sales Manager was extremely positive. Her design recommendations and help with choosing the plants and trees was very effective and low maintenance.
The team led by Rami and Denny did an excellent job of creating the space exactly as we had visualized. We are enjoying this beautiful landscape in our home.

Trina.Bill in Milton
Trina.Bill in Milton

Backyard Oasis

From the quotation stage to follow up upon job completion, Rami, Karla, Danny and his crew were absolutely phenomenal. The attention to detail, quality of workmanship and outright professionalism in all aspects of our project was truly appreciated.

When venturing into a large renovation you are always worried about picking the right contractor. With Duralock we hit a home run!

They created a true backyard oasis for us that we get to enjoy each and every day.

Thank you for your great work and we look forward to having you back to do our front yard.

Bill and Trina

Omar
Omar

Backyard Patio, done by the BEST!

When doing work in and around the house, it is very hard to find contractors that do good quality work that meets your expectations.

We contacted a few companies to come in and provide quotes for the vision we had for our backyard. We ended up choosing Duralock and for my wife and I, it was probably one of the best decisions we have ever made.

In our first interaction with Duralock, we dealt with Karla. She did an amazing job in taking our vision and creating a concept for us to see. We went back and forth fine tuning the design which Karla provided updated drawings for each time. It’s the little details like that which make the difference. Karla was very thorough and knowledgeable and helped guide us in the right direction.

When Rami promises, he delivers! Rami and his team came in the day of and said “we are shooting to have this completed by the end of the day so you can enjoy your new patio right away”. Well coming home from work to see a completed patio truly blew me away. That assurance comes from working with a good team that you know you can count on.

Last but not least, Tony. There probably isn’t a nicer person in the industry than him. It’s rare to deal with someone who’s number one priority is to make sure his customers are truly satisfied. Once the job was completed, Tony stayed behind to walk us through what him and his team did, made sure we were happy with the work they performed and asked us if there was any feedback with our experience in the entire process. That’s the sign of an owner who is never satisfied and always looking for ways to improve and grow.

Whether you need work done in your backyard, front yard or driveway, there is no one else to call but Duralock. It’s hard to find great contractors that take pride in their work and go over and above to make sure the customer is extremely happy. Thank you Tony, Karla, Rami and team, for doing a phenomenal job in turning our vision into a reality and giving us our backyard oasis!

RL
RL

Driveway, Backyard Patio & Landscaping

We've worked with Duralock 2 years in a row and are very excited about the results! We had backyard patio and landscaping done last year and then front driveway, side walkway and landscaping this year. The team was very professional, friendly, answered all questions and finished each job within a few days as promised. We really loved the design drawings and visit to the nursery to choose our plants and trees; it truly went above and beyond. Our neighbours were immediately asking for the company info right after seeing our unique driveway pattern! Thank you again for the amazing work Duralock!!

Rajnish from Milton
Rajnish from Milton
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Most professional Interlock Co in GTA

We have had such an amazing experience with the Duralock team not only during the installation process but also post installation support after few years.
We got interlock installed almost 6yrs back and still looks perfect and no stone has moved.
I reached out to the team for after sales support and they have always been very prompt and professional in handling the requests
Highly Recommend Duralock!!

Hello Raj,
Let me introduce myself as I was not with the company when we did the work for you. My name is Karla and I have been sales manager at Duralock for the last couple of years.
I would like to thank you for those very kind words, if there is anything in the future that we can help you with please feel free to contact me directly at 905-808-1172.

Kindest regards,

Rachel
Rachel
3 reviews Milton, ON

Driveway

This company were extremely fast And professional. They finished my driveway&Porch in one day and we LOVE it. I would like to thank Karla and Rami&Danny crews. Duralock Interlocking for making sure that our project came out perfect.
Thank you so much. You guys are Awesome!!

Thank you Rachel for the kind words. The guys worked very hard and it showed in the final product. I'm happy that we were able to take your vision and turn it in to reality. Scandina Grey and black has to be one of my favourite colour combinations.
Thank you so much, please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future.

Donna in Milton
Donna in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard patio and garden refresh.

Duralock turned our backyard dream into a reality, in just one day! We are looking forward to filling it with our furniture, flowers, accessories, lighting, family and friends.
Many thanks to Karla, Rami, Danny and the rest of the hardworking team. They all demonstrated professionalism, patience, promptness, and expertise.
Upon completion, the crew cleaned up everything, including the neighbouring properties.
We look forward to Duralock completing the frontyard and side walkway in the near future!

Thank you Mike and Donna!!! Donna if your ever looking for a job we are always hiring design associates. It made my job super easy to work with clients that knew exactly what they wanted/needed. I was extremely spoiled to show up to a meeting with a full coloured 2-D sketch. So thank you.
We made a few little changes but I know they will make the space a lot more functional. Can wait to work on the next phase of your project when you are ready.
Please let us know if there's anything we can do. Enjoy the summer!!!

MDOaks in Milton
MDOaks in Milton

Backyard Landscaping and Interlocking Patio

Words cannot express Duralock team’s professionalism, quality, pride, and passion for their work and we highly recommend Duralock for any of your interlocking and landscaping needs and we are not people who are easily impressed!

We had interviewed a few landscaping companies to complete our backyard project which included a large interlocking patio with complimenting plant landscaping. After a few meetings with Karla (Sales Mgr.), we decided to go with Duralock due to our complete comfort and trust that this company would meet our needs thanks to Karla’s amazing product and design knowledge, outstanding customer service (included bringing us to the suppliers site to see product selection and ideas), providing product samples and overall the company’s award-winning reputation/reviews of great service before and after the sale is complete.

Throughout the design planning stage, Karla was always responsive and addressed any questions or concerns we had with our design and provided great advice on stone and plant selection that would optimize the beauty of the landscape design while still staying within our budget. Karla even personalized the experience by meeting us at the plant nursery for us to have a visual connection to the design and educated us so we could customize the selection of our own trees/shrubs/plants based on our design specs. Karla also followed up with us during the construction stage and after our backyard was complete to ensure we were 100% satisfied …truly amazing customer service! We really appreciated you going above and beyond to make our backyard vision a reality … BIG Thank you Karla!

Rami (Construction Mgr.) led the construction of the project and made sure all specifications on the proposal design were actualized during the construction phase. During the start of our project, there were a few small adjustments to the design. Rami/Karla were true professionals. They immediately communicated the adjustments needed to us and provided plan options that we would all agree to with minimal interruption to our timeline. Thank-you Rami for your professionalism, attention to detail and always following up with us to ensure all our expectations were being met from the beginning to the end!

The entire construction crew were professional, experienced, courteous and arrived on time and finished the job in the time proposed. They worked hard and very efficient together… you could see the pride and passion in their work and the high-end quality showed in their work once the project was complete. The crew was also mindful of our neighbours and had good construction road markers in the areas as they worked in the streets. The crew ensured the streets were very clean before they left for the day…Awesome job Tony and crew…Thank you!!!

We think the Duralock team hit this ball out of the park and has made us a believer in good contractors that take pride in their work and displayed good old fashion customer service at its best. It was an honour to meet every individual that worked on transforming our backyard into our oasis!!!
Thank-you to the entire Duralock team for a job well done!
Regards,
Michelle and Chris

Wow......thank you so much for those very kind words. Our team works extremely hard at making sure that our clients are nothing but happy when we leave.
It was very enjoyable working with you guys on creating the space that you will enjoy for many years to come. We made a few changes along the way, but I think we nailed the design based on your family's needs. I happy you enjoyed the first class travel thanks to Connon Nurseries. Rami and and will duck out of work and come hang out, hopefully no one will notice.
Thank you again for allowing us to transform your space, if you need anything you know where to find Rami.

Elias in Toronto
Elias in Toronto

Project

When my wife and I started comparing different landscape companies to hire for our backyard, we were very uneasy of who to choose. That is, until Karla came and really made us feel at comfortable. Her design experience and honesty made us realize why they are so highly regarded as one of the best. Danny and his crew showed up on time and finished off every day by cleaning and sweeping the road (something my neighbors really appreciated). After only 3 days they transformed our backyard into a place my wife and I can relax and entertain. Rami the construction manager even dropped of a beautiful bottle of wine for us to enjoy for the weekend. Thank you Karla and Team.

Elias , it was our pleasure working with you and your wife on this project. From concept to build we were able to make decisions that were not only functional but beautiful, to turn the space into your family's dream.
Hope you share many wonderful memories for many years to come. I will have to swing by and see the finishing touches done by your wife. Thanks for everything, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Kindest regards,

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone, DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:

***

1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at www.DuraLock.ca or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.