Dupont Plumbing Supplies

Reviews for Dupont Plumbing Supplies

Bernard Spiegel
Bernard Spiegel

Brondell Washlet S 1200

We have dealt with Dupont Plumbing for a number of plumbing supplies for a number of years. They have always given us superior advice &combined with their knowledge &experience, we are very satisfied dealing with them. Our latest purchase, the Brondell washlet " Brondell S 1200" proved to be a great acquisition upon coming home from hospital. The product is easy to use & provides me with comfort
in the knowledge that the cleansing action is efficient & thorough. I recommend this product without hesitation.

Bernard Spiegel.

Bathroom

We purchased a lovely bathroom vanity but with a squeaky drawer. Jerry assured me that it would be fixed and he contacted the manufacturer (in Barrie) and within a few days a new drawer was installed. Jerry was supportive and gave terrific customer service each step of the way.

Neil
Neil

Disappointed with less than stellar follow-up (warranty)

After spending more than $4K with them, I've been trying to get a shower diverter part for a couple of months. They initially ordered the wrong part when it was evident what the correct part was from the pic I sent them. I've emailed them 3 times for an update and nothing as they've gone radio silent. Not impressed!

Will be very reticent recommending this outfit.

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto

Excellent service, excellent products

I had my bathroom renovated and Dupont were the perfect people to help with finding what I was looking for. They took their time and made suggestions without pushing. They carry only quality products so you know everything they have is going to be good.

I ended up with a Hansgrohe shower which to date is the best shower I`ve ever had, Riobel faucet for my bathroom sink, and ended replacing my kitchen taps as well and a powder-room sink - everything looks great, great prices and great service!

Elena

Paul of Toronto in Toronto
Paul of Toronto in Toronto

Bathroom, Kitchen and Basement Renos (17 years)

We've been a customer for 17 years now. It never ceases to amaze me at the quality of service, attention to detail and the patience that Dupont staff has extended us over the years, no matter how simple or complex the circumstances. Just yesterday , Steven and Frank pulled out all the stops to ensure we explored all the options for just a shower head and fittings -amazing. That's why we'll continue to come back time and again!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Tiny powder room reno

Our tiny powder room presented some challenges. At Dupont Plumbing we found competent staff with excellent product knowledge & infinite patience with my endless questions. No problem also with a return that was needed.
Special "hats off" to Frank & Steven who go the extra mile.
Overall, excellent customer service.
A pleasure with which to do business.

Trevor Bowie  from Mississauga
Trevor Bowie from Mississauga

Kitchen Revnovation

I came in looking for some stuff to get for bathroom renovations. I have never heard of these guys before until I came across their very well done website. I was very pleased with the customer service and the pricing was within our budget or they made an effort to get it that way. I am going to tell my friends and family without a doubt.

Dale  in Etobicoke
Dale in Etobicoke

complete bathrrom renovation supplies

My wife and I decided to renovate out main and ensuite bathrooms. We were in need of a competent contractor and valued advice as to what we needed in the way of plumbing supplies. We had plans of installing a whirlpool tub, shower fixtures, doors and deck faucets and two toilets. We had previous dealings with Dupont Plumbing Supplies so we opted to return. We met with Frank and he spent a few hours with us assisting us with our selections. We advised Frank that we would be away from the home while the contractor installed all the fixtures so he arranged delivery of the items to our home prior to our departure. The items were delivered on time and brought into our home. We can not say enough about the service and advice given during our renovation project. We found Frank to be extremely knowledgeable about the various products on hand in the showroom and he freely offered his advice on products of value and other cost saving initiatives. Quite simply we are so happy that we returned to Frank and Dupont Plumbing. Our two bathrooms look wonderful and the products all perform as promised. All in all a great experience. Thanks Frank for your attention to detail making our renovation project a complete success.

A quick note to say thankyou so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our staff and products. It is greatly appreciated that you went to the effort of posting your feedback. And, yes, Frank is truly an asset for Dupont.
warm regards, Brigitte. (owner)

Pascal from Toronto
Pascal from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

We decided to renovate our bathroom, and were looking for a variety of items. We shopped at different stores, and decided to go with Dupont Plumbing for several reasons. The staff was very knowledgeable, they had a wide range of products on display, and many more items from each brand that could be quickly ordered from the catalogues.

Stacy, our salesperson, was extremely professional and helpful, both before and after the sale. He gave us precise quotes, an looked up specifications for us to ensure the bathtub, toilet and sink we were considering would all fit in our bathroom. We had to exchange several items, and he promptly assisted us, with no hassle. As well, we ended up having to purchase our sink at another location, as we could not find something small enough to fit. He was an utmost professional, and did not try to pressure us into buying one of his company's products that would not fit our needs. To top it off, the prices were very competitive.

I would definitely go there again for future renovations, and would immediately recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback; I will share it with Stacy and the rest of our team here Dupont Plumbing Supplies. Brigitte.

Jim from Toronto
Jim from Toronto

Bathroom renos

Dupont was recommended by a relative who had dealt with them before. We're happy we took the advice. The quote was very competitive (Kohler toilets, shower fixtures...) and the advice and service from Ash and warehouse staff excellent. It turned out that the distributor sent the wrong model of special order ('Thunder grey') toilet, which was not discovered until two months after receiving delivery and after installation. Dupont kindly helped arrange prompt delivery of a special order replacement and return of the incorrect model. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your positive experiences with our team here at Dupont. We all appreciate it very much. Brigitte.

More about Dupont Plumbing Supplies

Vanities, Whirlpools, Tubs, Showers, Toilets, Sinks, Faucets, SHOWROOM, rads, hot water tanks, pipe, fittings
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in York?