Dundas Doors & Windows

Reviews for Dundas Doors & Windows

andrew in Mississauga
andrew in Mississauga

Lorne Park Home - Windows, Doors and Shutters

We would like to highly recommend Bob Hammond and the team at Dundas Doors and Windows. For the two homes we have owned we have used Dundas Doors and Windows as our supplier and installer of Doors, Windows and Shutters.

Bob and his team have been key with each home in helping us decide what products to purchase. In our forever home Bob helped us decide on the best look with the very best quality Windows, Doors and Shutters. His installers are expert, quick, professional in their installation work and very courteous. Even baseball damage, errant curve ball, was quickly and efficiently transformed from broken to expertly fixed. The suppliers of his products are among the best in the business. We are very pleased and highly recommend the folks and products at Dundas Doors and Windows.

The Andersons

Thank you so much for the kind words. I have full confidence that you will enjoy your new North Star Vinyl Windows for years to come. It's customers like yourself that continue to make Dundas Doors and Windows Mississauga's #1 choice for doors and windows. It was truly a sincere pleasure serving you. Enjoy your new home!
Bob Hammond

blunts
blunts

Doors

Polite, punctual, hard working. They were pleasant to work with from start to finish. I'm extremely pleased with my new doors!

Thank you very much for purchasing your new Novatech half vent side door and Master grain fibreglass front door. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project. Thank you also for your kind words.
Bob Hammond

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Garage door

This is a company you can put your faith in! From the friendly, knowledgeable sales department, to the efficient, professional and quality installation of my new garage door, my experience with Dundas Doors & Windows was seamless. It's so rare these days to be able to put your trust in a company, but I couldn't be happier, with both the finished product, and my entire experience. Bob Hammond is a class act, and I will look no further when making any future home improvement plans. Thank you Dundas Doors, for helping me make my house a home!!

Thank you so much for purchasing your new insulated Amarr garage door with a Lift Master garage door opener. Dundas Doors and Windows pride ourselves in providing a quality product along with a professional installation, and It's customers like yourself that makes our job that much easier and worthwhile. Enjoy your new door and especially your new home facelift.
Bob Hanmond

George Misiak in Ottawa
George Misiak in Ottawa

Front Door Replaced

I had the front door replaced 7 years ago. The process went smooth and I am very satisfied with the product and after sales service.

Heather provided me with timely warranty service 4 years after the initial door replacement and just recently repaired the lock mechanism at no cost. Other family members have used Dundas Door and Windows over the years and we always come back and refer friends to them.

Thank you George for your continued business and for referring us to your friends and family. Sincerely Bob Hammond

Mary M.
Mary M.

garage door/windows/front door

Bob,
I just wanted to take this time to thank you whole heartedly for the fabulous service that Dundas Windows and Doors has given me. My garage door looks and functions fabulously .. i thank you so very much for taking care of that and also for the great service given to me to get the keyless entry and openers. I can tell by how committed your workers are that you are a great boss and that they so enjoy their job and working for your company.

The door capping that was done on Monday makes the entire renovation look wonderful now. It was so professionally done that it almost looks like a brand new front door was installed. The worker was so very courteous and i had no hesitation leaving a key for him to do the work while i was not at home. It was great that this could be done and save me the money of having to purchase a new door.

I have to sincerely thank you for the work that you have done over the years at my house. All 3 jobs that i have contracted you for turned out fabulously and i have never had any problems with the doors and/or windows that you have installed. I will always recommend your company for any friends or neighbours looking to have new doors or windows installed.

Dundas Doors and Windows is a top class company and i am very fortunate that i have found you and your company.

Mary Miller

Russ Baird from Mississauga
Russ Baird from Mississauga

Windows and Doors

We had all our doors and windows replaced, brick to brick, 10 years ago. Best investment we ever made. The house is now quieter and draft free and energy efficient. I am writing this because it is Oct 31st and we still have not turned the furnace on. The house is 71F while it is 40F outside. The south windows let the sun in but not the heat out. One of the few honest companies out there that delivers what they promise.

Joyce from Mississauga
Joyce from Mississauga

Windows & doors replacement

Dundas Doors & Windows once again did an excellent job for us.
Our latest project involved the replacement of windows and a
double door in our Sunroom. Immediately we felt the results. The room is much warmer.
Working with their team, Heather, Bob, Reiner and Mike, the
installer is always a pleasure. We have found Dundas Doors &
Windows stand by their products and are diligent in follow up.

Gord Dooley from Mississauga
Gord Dooley from Mississauga

Door Repair

We have been clients of this company for years. They sold and installed for us interior glass doors, front doors & a garage door.
Excellent products, faultless installation.
Recently replaced a the front door latch. Our cost was the service charge & they touched up scratch marks on the door left by another contractor. Excellent service. Have recommended them to others who share the same sentiments.

Roger in Trelawny
Roger in Trelawny

replace window opening with french style doors

This was our second visit to Dundas D&W and just as the first time, the quality of workmanship is truly superior. Werner and Fabio were polite and respectful and super clean at the end of every day.

More about Dundas Doors & Windows

We are a family-owned company that specializes in beautiful durable windows and doors for your home. We proudly serve Mississauga, Toronto, Burlington, Hamilton, the Greater Toronto Area, Caledon, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, and the surrounding regions. You will be impressed with our unparalleled commitment to ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?