Duggan's Waterproofing

Duggan's Waterproofing

Reviews for Duggan's Waterproofing

James in San Francisco
James in San Francisco

HELPED ME WITH ALL TYPES OF REPAIRS. Jack of All trades!

These guys are amazing hard working men. Strong work ethic and really took there time.
First I started with a small leak. Al and sons helped me with roof repair after the storm and are helping me build a fenced and stair steps outside currently these men are great! I couldn't ask for a better company's and will be calling them for more repairs if we ever need help. I highly recommend them! Great company!!!

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Contract work excellent service

They came to my house very quickly as I had a flood emergency the family was recommended to me from somebody and am I ever glad I picked them, they did an excellent job. And helped me with some extra handyman work I needed done. Good overall company for contract work

Thanks Duggan family

sholermi from Toronto
sholermi from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

Duggan's waterproofed one side of our foundation in 1997. Subsequent to recent heavy rains, a tiny amount of water entered the cantina — not enough to cause damage, but enough to indicate a breach. Brad Duggan not only honoured their 25-year warranty, he brought a full crew to do the required repair work and spared no pains. He is a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Duggan's unreservedly.

Jessica from Old Toronto
Jessica from Old Toronto

Waterproofing

We hired Duggan to waterproof two sides of our home. The first side had to be hand dug due to the proximity to the neighbours, but it was done quickly and efficiently. They were able to start the job within a day of our decision to use their crew. The second side had to be dug under a porch and through concrete. The neighbours had warned us about contractors who tried to do a quick job by not digging all the way down to the footings (and in fact Duggan discovered that this had taken place in the past on our property). Duggan did the job properly. They take pride in their work and do it quickly and well. They clean up well and put everything back including any plants that they had to move. At the end of each day they left the site secure so I never had to worry about kids or pets getting into the hole. I also appreciated the fact that they were willing and able to give updates and answer questions as they arose. We would recommend Duggan without hesitation.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

fix seepage into the house and basement.

Duggan's had waterproofed another property, did a superb job at exactly half the price of the highest of three quotes by some of the city's most reputable companies. I'd paid $1300.00 to a handyman to address a water issue at another house and although he addressed the main sources, some water was still getting into the basement during our recent heavy rains. Brad Duggan took a look, and after checking things out, told me it was an easy fix -- under an hour -- and he'd take care of it for free. There's a reason why this company has a solid 10 rating. They're not just exceptional water-proofers, they're also exceptionally nice people. Suzanne

The Whittemores in North York
The Whittemores in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Excessive Moisture in Basement

We had sold our home and the deal was conditional on a home inspection. The home inspector found "excessive moisture" on the west facing basement wall. The new purshaser agreed to complete the purchase if I had the necessary repairs done by a reputable firm. I used Duggan's on two separate occasions for different problems at another house so didn't hesitate to call then again. Toronto had just been subject to some torrential rain so needless to say Duggan's was busy, but Brad still found the time to come out that day to provide me with an estimate. He discovered a possible crack in the foundation and that the window well did not have proper drainage.

We agreed on a price and he promised to complete the repairs later that week. Some further rain put his crews behind but he did come out on the following Monday. I can not believe how quickly the guys worked, nor how they were able to dig straight down to the footings. They replaced the drain and repaired the crack.

The clean-up was amazing and if I hadn't seen the hole myself I would doubt that they even had been there. I remember the school bus driving by Duggan's location over 40 years ago and that is why I called them in the first place. They have been in business since 1921 and the quality of the work they do is the reason why. I highly recommmend!!

H Curran in East york
H Curran in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

waterproofing

Brad Duggan oversaw the work on our home. He was honest and easy to deal with .He has a long history of waterproofing in the area and did a thorough job . Afterwards there were some minor issues and Brad was happy to follow up and resolve these to his and our satisfaction.

C E Farmer in Willowdale
C E Farmer in Willowdale
5 reviews North York, ON

Waterproofing the foundation

Brad Duggan, his family and team were recommended to me and I have done the same many times over. This is a great bunch of guys who take the time to care for your property as they do the hard work of digging out your foundation and waterproofing the walls. They worked around some of my larger shrubs and replaced the saved plants as carefully as possible. As a homeowner who enjoys my gardens, it was great to work with a team who could appreciate that. Of course, the fact that my basement is now dry is key!

D. King in Toronto
D. King in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

We had two water leaks in our basement which brought forward our renovation project. We learned that we needed to waterproof our basement and we met with three companies, including Brad Duggan of Duggan’s Waterproofing. Brad discussed our options in a clear and understandable way. His quote was fair and he began the work immediately to limit the impact on the rest of our home renovation. His crew were efficient, pleasant and very professional. During the excavation of the exterior of our home, in preparation for laying the membrane etc., Brad discovered a number of additional problems – our basement needed underpinning, the sewer line was broken – which he corrected at minimal additional cost. He also cemented the other side of our house to ensure water ran away from the brick (thus minimising water problems on that side of the house). The clean up was amazing and we feel very confident that our house is now protected from future water damage. Finally, Brad laid cement slabs along the side of our house to provide a walkway. In all our dealings with Brad, he was courteous, he answered all our questions, and was attentive to all our concerns. We have no hesitation in recommending Brad and his company.

David from Ridgewood
David from Ridgewood

waterproofing and installation of a sump pump

The Duggan's crew were excellent in delivering customer service excellence; the job were waterproofing and installation of a sump pump. They were organized, professional and well mannered. They did a great job of tidy and clean-up after the day's work. They did within the time frame they specified. I apologize to the Duggan's crew for this late review in Homestar that I promised I would do for them, because we were very satisfied with their service.

Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?