Brad Duggan's Waterproofing Inc.

701 Rossland Rd. E Whitby ON L1N 9K3
Waterproofing
Brad Duggan's Waterproofing Inc.

Reviews for Brad Duggan's Waterproofing Inc.

Liz
Liz

Waterproofing of Leaky Basement

I had water coming into a closet under my basement stairs. I had several companies quote on the job and chose Brad’s company to do the work. Right from the start I felt that Brad was honest, straightforward, and down to earth. I liked that it was a smaller company without big overhead expenses. His quote came in competitive for sure. The job involved removing an old concrete walkway that ran along the side of my house, digging up and waterproofing the side of the house, and placing patio stones along the walkway to complete the job. The job was started and completed quickly. All the guys I interacted with were polite, very respectful, and they worked hard. They cleaned up the entire work area completely when finished. The final job looked great and comes with a 25-year transferable warranty against seepage. I highly recommend using Brad Duggan’s Waterproofing company.

Thanks Liz, the review is much appreciated. Brad

Betty in Oshawa
Betty in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Waterproofing basement window

The quote was more reasonable than the other. He started on time. Finished the work in good time His crew were very polite and explained what they were doing and cleaned up after. I would recommend them to my friends. Thank you...

Thank you Betty!
416-817-7046

BASEMENT WATERPROOFING - EXCEPTIONALLY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT WORK ETHIC AND PRICE WELL WORTH

Brad and His Team were very professional, courteous, and efficient and always kept the area clean at the end of the day's work. He made a survey, and gave us the final price, showed us what he would do, and did not ask for a deposit until after the work was completed. He was true to his word about starting on time. His work was very professional and he showed us as the work was being done, and we requested an additional work of adding 'weeping tile' under the grass to re-direct excess water from the adjacent neighbour home. He added a special drainage pipe from the windows down to the underground weeping tiles , in case of flooding. This was not done when we had same work done on another side of the house by different contractor and for the same price. So Brad is THE EXPERT for waterproofing. At one point Brad himself worked with the digger in a very difficult and precarious area - His team was always prompt at start of the day's work. AT COMPLETION They also cleaned up the area and left it as it was before they started . Prior to being recommended Brad's Company from a friend, We had wet basement with wet walls in the middle of our house and several other contractors came to assess and informed us it was from the bathroom . Brad came and informed us it was from the outside basement wall. We had a great downpour a week ago and there was no wet basement, the musty wet smell is gone HIGHLY RECOMMENDED . BRAD EXCEPTIONAL HUMBLE GUY

Thank you for such a kind review!

Waterproofing of Basement

Brad and his team were really great. We were in really good hands and trusted the quality of his work. He did waterproofing around our home.... excavated, added in weeping tile, membranes, etc. He was always punctual and professional. We feel really great about the work he did at our home.

Thank you Andrea, the review is much appreciated.

Alan
Alan

Good job but went out of business

Duggan did a good job fixing the leak in our basement last summer, but I wasn't impressed with the asphalt work by another company, whom Duggan referred. The reason I am not recommending Duggan's is that I found from a neighbour with a leaking basement that Duggan's closed shop. And this company was in business for 95 years! Not good for me because if I have any problems with leaking, I can't go back to Duggan's. Ouch!

Hello Alan, sorry to here about the asphalt repair company's name I gave you. I will not be giving his name out in the future. Rest assured I am not out of business and your warranty is valid. Just a little restructuring with old phones to keep up with new tech. I am glad to here you were happy with our repair.
Brad Duggan

Connie
Connie
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Waterproofing outside basement wall

The guys did a great job. Worked hard on a hot day digging down to the foundation, waterproofed the wall and filled everything back in. When they left everything was back to the way it was, they even put the steps back in place.

Thank you Connie!

James in San Francisco
James in San Francisco

HELPED ME WITH ALL TYPES OF REPAIRS. Jack of All trades!

These guys are amazing hard working men. Strong work ethic and really took there time.
First I started with a small leak. Al and sons helped me with roof repair after the storm and are helping me build a fenced and stair steps outside currently these men are great! I couldn't ask for a better company's and will be calling them for more repairs if we ever need help. I highly recommend them! Great company!!!

Thank you James!

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Contract work excellent service

They came to my house very quickly as I had a flood emergency the family was recommended to me from somebody and am I ever glad I picked them, they did an excellent job. And helped me with some extra handyman work I needed done. Good overall company for contract work

Thanks Duggan family

Thank you Kathy!

sholermi from Toronto
sholermi from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

Duggan's waterproofed one side of our foundation in 1997. Subsequent to recent heavy rains, a tiny amount of water entered the cantina — not enough to cause damage, but enough to indicate a breach. Brad Duggan not only honoured their 25-year warranty, he brought a full crew to do the required repair work and spared no pains. He is a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Duggan's unreservedly.

Thank you Sholermi!

Jessica
Jessica

Waterproofing

We hired Duggan to waterproof two sides of our home. The first side had to be hand dug due to the proximity to the neighbours, but it was done quickly and efficiently. They were able to start the job within a day of our decision to use their crew. The second side had to be dug under a porch and through concrete. The neighbours had warned us about contractors who tried to do a quick job by not digging all the way down to the footings (and in fact Duggan discovered that this had taken place in the past on our property). Duggan did the job properly. They take pride in their work and do it quickly and well. They clean up well and put everything back including any plants that they had to move. At the end of each day they left the site secure so I never had to worry about kids or pets getting into the hole. I also appreciated the fact that they were willing and able to give updates and answer questions as they arose. We would recommend Duggan without hesitation.

Thank you Jessica!
416-817-7046

More about Brad Duggan's Waterproofing Inc.

Duggan's is a family owned and operated business that has served the Toronto and surrounding areas for more than ninety years. We take pride in the work that we do and in the solid reputation that we've built along the way.

With more than five generations of experience, we have what it takes to resolve all your waterproofing needs using the highest standards in waterproofing technology.

If you have signs of water damage or evidence of a foundation problem, don't wait until things get out of hand, give us a call and let us arrange a free, no obligation inspection.

Waterproofing
Waterproofing and Drainage Cinder block foundation waterproofing Formed concrete foundation waterproofing Sump Pump Installation Window wells & Egress window wells Interior waterproofing
Foundation problems - What To Watch for? We offer a wide range of services to meet every type of need. -Cove water seepage - Cracking in blocks - Cracking in poured concrete - Discoloration - Dampness - Signs of mold or mildew - Mortar joint damage - Paint peeling on basement walls - Stairwell and window seepage - Standing water - Poor drainage in window wells What Our Clients Say Brad Duggan, his family and team were recommended to me and I have done the same many times over. This is a great bunch of guys who take the time to care for your property as they do the hard work of digging out your foundation and waterproofing the walls. All the services you need, all in one place. We offer a wide range of services to meet every type of need. If you have signs of water damage or evidence of a foundation problem, don't wait until things get out of hand, give us a call and let us arrange a free, no obligation inspection Our aim is to protect the integrity of your home's foundation and ensure that it remains dry and free of mold and mildew. Waterproofing & Repair Concrete block foundations Formed concrete foundations Brick foundations Fieldstone foundations Inspections of existing foundation Waterproofing & Installation Interior waterproofing Sump pump installation Window well installation Egress window wells installation Weeping tile intallation
1921
E-transfer
Yes. Up to 35 years. Ask for more details.