G W Landscaping & Yard Crew

Landscape Contractors & Designers
138 Westwind Ct Griffin GA 30224
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Griffin  >  G W Landscaping & Yard Crew

Review for G W Landscaping & Yard Crew

melissa from Ajax
melissa from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

front walkway

GW Landscaping was not my lowest quote however they were not the highest but pretty close to which is one of my reasons for expecting high quality work. My walkway was done approx. 3 years now and the stones are currently cracking and braking apart. I called the company and after leaving several messages for someone to have a look at it, they said my warranty is up and they are not interested in doing repair work. I understand that my warranty is up which is why I offered to pay for the repair but their response was rude, disrespectful, and very unprofessional. The finished product looked really nice and they currently have amazing pics of all their work but DON'T BE FOOLED!!!! It was all nice at the beginning when they said "if anything ever happens to the stones just call us", but now I realize that this was when they wanted the big money, repair work is apparently not enough $$ for them.