Drexoll Games

Alice in Richmond
Alice in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Catan & the Carcassone Big Box

The people in the shop were SUPER helpful! I just wish the games were cheaper. I really liked how the shop was laid out before Drexoll Games moved... (down the street). I thought it seemed like a really great place to be and try out new games. I did end up buying two after getting some help finding the games. Asking the guy who was watching the shop if he had any other games to recommend, he showed me around and pulled out some games that might interest me. I would definitely come back to try out or buy some other games. Hopefully, there would be some z-man games next time I come in!