Dressew Supply Ltd

debbie from Vancouver
debbie from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

for sewing

i always came to this store for all my zippers. They have all sizes and all type.
because i have fixed a jacket for my husband plus some of my work pant worn out the zip. This is the perfect place to get all zipper.

andrew from Vancouver
andrew from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Clothing

This store has excellent selection when it comes to fabric, thread ,needles etc. Their staff is helpful and they also sell a great variety of seasonal merchandise, specially during haloween. Must visit for people who make clothing!

Angel from Vancouver
Angel from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Accessories

This is the best store in the entire Universe. Every fabric and trimmings are available here! Unbelievable! The happiness I feel when I enter this store is incredible! I hope this store will never leave Vancouver!

MICHELLE in Burnaby
MICHELLE in Burnaby
22 reviews BURNABY, BC

Button Replacement

I lost a couple of buttons on my daughter's jacket in the wash. I searched online to find the same buttons but had some difficulty locating a store in BC. I decided to give dressew a try. They have EVERYTHING at this store and they also carried the exact same buttons. The store is a bit chaotic, but that's because they carry a wide selection of products. The only thing that bothered me was their cash only policy.

Judy Rohde in Port coquitlam
Judy Rohde in Port coquitlam
9 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Wedding dress making

This is a terrific store if you have time to browse and investigate. as it is a little overwelming to find what you are looking for however if it is made you can definitely find it here. It never ceases to amaze me how much variety there is at this place. i love it when I have time

Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
8 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

buttons

I love the atmosphere and selection in this store and it's a fun place to come and browse. The staff are certainly knowledgeable and helpful but I find the place is slightly understaffed as sometimes it's hard to get someone to help you. They have a large trimming and button selection which I've found is (oddly) unusual for fabric stores and they are well priced.

Silvia in Burnaby
Silvia in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fabric & Notions

I can't sew very well and I still like browsing in this store. I never left without what I wanted. It boasts the largest fabric selection and if I could expertly work a sewing machine, I would find myself in here more often. The several times I've been in Dressew was to buy notions, and it wasn't easy to make a quick decision. While the selection is vast, with the exception of my last visit, the service is a bit cold.

While I was in there last, a woman was belligerently demanding a refund for a wig she purchased and because the tag was removed (and most likely the wig was worn) the staff could not process the refund. With every word, the woman was raising her voice and becoming irrational. I could only walk away feeling for the staff as I imagine this happens regularly if not often. Customer service is an increasingly difficult career. Thank you Dressew staff!

Raquel Cheng Do in Burnaby
Raquel Cheng Do in Burnaby
4 reviews BURNABY, BC

Knitting & Crochet Supplies

I love Dressew's huge selection of of yarn. Amazing deals when they have their big yarn sale. A large variety of top quality yarn at a fraction of the price. Perfect for all those little crochet and knitting projects. The only downfall is downtown parking!

Stephanie in Vancouver
Stephanie in Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fabric and notions

Dressew has a huge selection of fabric and notions at great prices. Sales usually result in people lined up around the block! I don't find it the best place for yarn but it does have good knitting supplies like bamboo needles as well.

Linh Nguyen in Vancouver
Linh Nguyen in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

crafts

i love this place, they have so many selections of fabrics, yarn and craft supplies. every time i go in i have to buy something because it's that much fun to be inside. definitely good for halloween, or just find sometime to past your time