Dream Star Bedding Ltd

Doria in Burlington
Doria in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Mattress Discounter in burlington

I bought a queen mattress set from Dream Star bedding from Mattress Discounter in burlingotn and love it because it is flip able and has small pillowtops and is pocket coils and it is so supportive and comfortable I have no back pain anymore and my husband stopped snoring tooo! Whoa so happy and they delievred the same day too!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Absolutely garbage company to deal with!!!

Absolutely garbage company to deal with!!!

After a year the mattress sank on both sides and when we contacted the company they were terrible and tried to wiggle out of their warranty . They would not honor their warranty. This company should be reported to the BBB for NOT HONORING their warranty. What a joke of a company

My advise rather pay more and buy a reputable brand name Dreamstar should be ashamed of their product since they don’t honor their warranty.

Aly H in North York
Aly H in North York

Terrible mattress!! Sunk in after less than 3 years.

Do not buy a Dreamstar mattress. Less than 3 years and both my side and my husbands side sunk in (I weigh 130lbs my husband is 210lbs). It was extremely uncomfortable to sleep in. It was so bad we actually had to flip the mattress and sleep on the coil side! Do yourself a favour and get a quality mattress!
Also do not be fooled by any "good" reviews. They are very obviously written by the company themselves!

Rosa Black  in Toronto
Rosa Black in Toronto

Dream come true

I had started my experience with this company via phone call. Shopping around for mattresses is hard work but this company made is a breeze! Amazing customer service from phone call, to in person service and to delivery. The lady on the phone was polite and professional. In person, the gentleman who showed me around the show room ( he was young and very knowledgable ) was patient and had a suggestion for every need that came up. He also assured that the mattress that I purchased was one that I wanted to purchase and not one that was just on floor. The delivery was smooth and easy and courteous. The space is clean. The people are polite and professional. Most importantly, I LOVE MY BED! These guys are the real deal. Also did I mention 100% Canadian. If you're looking for the perfect bed, these guys have it guaranteed.

HY in Concord
HY in Concord

Worthless

We bought Dream Star mattress and we don't like at all, really worthless purchase, don't wast your money.
Overall garbage!!!! I contacted to Dream Master for exchange the mattress but no success.

Talib  from Toronto
Talib from Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Good company with good prices

Edited Review:

In my previous review I showed complete dissatisfaction with Ton Furniture but unfortunately issue wasn't with TF, it was with manufacturer and their rep who ill-treated me when I tried to claim my warranty.

That being said, Andy at Ton Furniture is great. He helped us with different mattress choices and their prices are great.

Review has 1 previous version
davey1986 in North York
davey1986 in North York

Mattress

I bought a mattress from the mattress place on the Queensway in Etobicoke it was called the monaco and it was made by Dreamstar, it was well under market value because they are wholesaling to the public and i got a speedy delivery from them. The mattress itself was a great purchase and i do recommend this brand, medium firm and very comfy with the pocketcoils.

Mattress

The Monaco from Dreamstar bedding is the best mattress i have ever owned. it is a medium mattress with pocket coils which is ideal for 2 people. Me and my girlfriend could not agree on a mattress until we found this one and we couldn't have picked a better one. It was a compromise i did not mind making.

lulu from North York
lulu from North York

Fraudulent company

I bought a Venetian a few months ago. It was a terrible decision. It looks like they're using old / used springs in the mattress or something because (a) parts of the mattress, especially near the sides, basically cave in... it's hilarious and leaves me very confused (b) the mattress CREAKS. Initially I thought it was maybe the bed frame but upon further investigation, it looks whatever they've put in there is what's actually creaking.

In hindsight, I should have read these reviews carefully. Some of the reviewers were complaining about the same issues and I kind of overlooked them.

The people at DreamStar were friendly but you honesty is more important. Will never buy from them again and will absolutely make sure none of my friends & family buy from them either.

Victor from Markham
Victor from Markham

Arcadia King Mattress

WORST MATTRESS I've ever bought.
I bought a King-sized mattress from this guy "Philip" costing me $1450 including shipping. After 3 years, the indentation becomes unbearable, and I felt it's like two sinkholes on each side of the bed. I'm so disappointed and I contacted Philip and he does not want to do anything about it. He kept on saying, their quality is time-tested, and that if I want to use the warranty, maybe he can talk to his office and someone can come and make the decision whether it is eligible for warranty. But he stressed that even if someone did come for evaluation of the mattress condition, it is highly unlikely that I will get a replacement, and even if for repair, i have to ship the mattress to the factory myself. Anyway, I went ahead and request him to look into it to see if I can be compensated by the warranity...
At the end, he never get back to me...

I am very disappointed with Dream Star products and service..

Now I have to get rid of this mattress because I have too much back pain to sleep in it.

Choosing Dream Star mattress is just a wrong investment for the mattress, and to deal with their customer service is just a joke, waste of my time and money.

Victor

Looking for Mattresses pros in North York?