Drapery King

Reviews for Drapery King

Debbie pereria in North York
Debbie pereria in North York

Excellent selection great service

Really friendly owner and staff. Treat you right. Great taste. Current trends. Will be sure to come back again for drapes pillows fabrics, curtains and rods. Fair pricing. Bog showroom. Neat and organizex

Thank you for your business it is a pleasure working with you

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Incredible selection!

I was looking for drapes to include in new colours and finishes for my bedroom. I took along fabric samples and paint selection. Within minutes, the sales advisor was recommending ready-made drapes in various shades and fibre contents. We toured the store just to make sure that I considered many possibilities. In the end I bought a set of blackout-lined panels that are going to look simply fabulous in my room. We found a colour shade that was challenging to match elsewhere in Toronto.
I believe that Drapery King offers excellent consulting services, an unparalleled selection of ready-made drapes and fabrics. Not keen on their exchange only policy but they were willing to negotiate with me in good faith.

It was a pleasure working with you

You brought in your window sizes
ceiling hight
Colors you wanted the drapery to match to
You had your taste laid out
I'm happy you love the drapes.

Please send us a picture of the drapery panels hanging in your home we would love to see how nice they look.

Thembi  in Toronto
Thembi in Toronto

New home that needed curtains

We came from Yellowknife looking for specific curtains for our new home . Had gone to several stores in Toronto and could not find what we were looking for until we went to Drapery King . Mark was amazing from the moment we entered his store . Gave us great advise on what to buy and his staff were super helpful . They stayed past their normal closing time assisting us .we managed to buy beautiful quality curtains at a great price . Had a lovely experience and I recommend all the locals and out of town people to buy from the store

Thank you for your business it was a really nice meeting you I think it's amazing that you came all the way from Yellowknife it's amazing its minus 60 degrees out there I thought it's cold here in Toronto.

Thank you so much for your kind review look forward the meeting you again.

Drapery for my home

I recently bought new drapery for my home.
I had shopped around at other locations but Drapery King met all my needs.
The staff was very knowledgeable and polite. Quality exceptionable. Pricing was amazing.
I would recommend Drapery King to family and friends.

Thank you for your business and your kind review

Afshan kinder from Toronto
Afshan kinder from Toronto

Built in extra costs needlessly

Recently purchased a condo that we were going to furnish and rent. Needed drapes for the bedroom. Shared the width and height and was told that drapes were not long enough for a 9 foot height. We paid extra for them to let out seam. Once hung these drapes were way too long - 6 inches on the floor. Waste of money. There were other issues that I am not going to detail from order to installation. What was important was the final look which was disappointing. They are in it to upsell unsuspecting buyers. I believed her when she said the drapes were for a 8 foot height. That was my mistake for not pulling out a measuring tape and checking for myself.

Keep in mind we are not on commission we have only your best interests in mind.

it's difficult for us to know how you measure your home all of our drapery panels are marked with the correct size 96 or 108 long.

we do ofer a service for measurements

We always suggest the client take the drapes home hang them first to make sure they are the right size.

When people come in and purchase ready-made drapes we offer a service to have them lengthened or shortened this is called alteration it is a service for our customers not an up sell most people don't have the option of having a family member to do an alteration for them and get a custom finish.

please feel free to come to Drapery king toronto and we will be happy to walk you through.

Accessories

I went in to buy accessories for my mom's curtains. I will certainly return to Drapery king for my own curtains. Not only for their wide variety of drapes. Mostly for their warm friendly customer service. Very welcoming, the owner and the staff. Thank you for the most sincere welcome I've had in a long time.

Thank you for your business and your support you made my day :)

Steph S from Richmond Hill
Steph S from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wonderful Selection, Lovely Staff, Great Value

The staff at Drapery King are absolutely wonderful. I've purchased material in the past to make curtains (which turned out beautifully) was in yesterday to look for some pre-made curtains for my basement. Monica helped me pick out some panels/sheers that will make all the difference in the room. I sometimes find it a bit overwhelming to know what might "go" when I start a project, but each time I come into the store, the staff make it a pleasure to consider the options. I tell everyone I know who is looking for curtains to visit Drapery King. Wonderful selection, absolutely lovely staff and great value.

Kathy K from North York in Toronto
Kathy K from North York in Toronto

Condo Renovation

I walked into the store and was greeted with a friendly smile from Monica. She approached me asking if I needed any help and stayed with me until the end of my shopping experience there. She was very helpful and very friendly, explaining in detail for all my questions and concerns. She gave me some alone time to decide without being pushy which I appreciated it. The store has great fabrics and beautiful designs although the prices were a bit high for my badget. Here comes the saying "You get what you pay for". I really enjoyed my shopping experience at the Drapery King and I would definetely come back for their excellent services and refer a friend as well.

Thank you for your business and your generous review

Its our amazing customers that help us achieve greatness.

More about Drapery King

Ready made curtains, custom drapery and blinds, Curtain rods, sheers
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Downsview?