Drape Master

Reviews for Drape Master

Nick N in Toronto
Nick N in Toronto

Outstanding Service

I had my high end blackout drapes cleaned by Drape Master and all I have to say is that if all businesses were as efficient, product quality conscious, customer-service oriented and friendly as Drape Master, the world would be a better place. I was served by Cindy who was simply outstanding and lovely. It was a pure pleasure dealing with her. Highly recommended!

Linda and Nick in Toronto
Linda and Nick in Toronto

Drapery and rug cleaning

I found Drapemasters on HomeStars . I was initially looking for drapery cleaning and blind repair. Don came to the house and walked me through the explanation of the cleaning and repair process - they took down all the window coverings including some in hard to reach places and then returned them a week later; I am so happy with the quality of the results and the service is exceptional. I then used them for some area rug cleaning and the area rugs have never looked better - much brighter than before and better results than with previous providers I have used. They are coming back in the new year to clean our upholstery. I cannot say enough about the exceptional service. Don and Cindy have been a great find for me on Homestars and we will be repeat customers for sure

Thank you for your wonderful review. It has been such a pleasure servicing your needs. We look forward to a long lasting relationship. Wishing you all the best in 2019!

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Drapery Cleaning

Drape Master is simply the best. I'm a repeat customer and they keep impressing me every time. Since I just did a major renovation to my home it was time to clean my drapes again and I didn't hesitate to call Drape Master again. Cindy was great booked me right the next day for pick up, as my painters were starting the next day. Don's great! Very professional. He remembered last time he was here as he would need extra help and ladder as my ceilings are two story high. When it was time to hang them back up he made sure to every detail even covering the end of the ladder so it wouldn't scratch the new painted walls. He also made sure everything hung perfectly in both my living room and dining room before they were done. Once again you have worked your magic.

It was wonderful to see you Frank. Thank you for allow us to service your needs .. again and again. What a wonderful reward knowing that we helped make your day a little bit brighter, each time you look out to the window :)

Susan Stacey from Toronto
Susan Stacey from Toronto

Very Professional job

I dropped off the drapes from my house after reading the reviews. I am so pleased with the cleaning and pressing job that Drape Master did with the drapes. I was worried that they would be shrunk and wrinkled. What a job. They look like new. I highly recommend taking your blinds drapes etc. to this company. The 40% discount for drop off is a great saving.

We are very happy that your are so pleased with our services Susan. Hope each day is a little bit brighter with your newly cleaned drapery :)

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Great customer service

I used Drape Master for some drapery dry cleaning recently. I thought great costumer service was dead but it is alive and well at Drape Master. Cindy was a pleasure to deal with and her smile and friendly personality is electric. Service was also delivered efficiently and effectively. Drapes where dropped off, quote was emailed the next day as stated and work was done within the week. Would recommend to others and would definitely use again.

It was our pleasure interacting with you Lori. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We hope others will feel confident using our services as well.

Great Designs in Scarborough
Great Designs in Scarborough

2 pair drapes, 8 very large cloth pleated blinds and 3 wood Venetians

Great company for cleaning drapes and blinds from the removal and pick up, to the delivery and reinstallation. I’d recommend DrapeMaster for a perfect job at reasonable prices and personal friendly service.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Drape Master to everyone reading. We hope that our success rate will ensure others of our professional services.

Roman Blinds came out amazing

Drape Masters are amazing. Cindy provided great customer service, the blinds looked like new and they made sure the store was open when I was worried about being late.

I will use them for all my curtain requirements. Highly recommend them.

We are so pleased that we could help make each day brighter, and look forward to servicing your needs again. :)

amm in Etobicoke
amm in Etobicoke

Excellent Drapery Cleaning and Customer Service!

After reading all the great reviews on Home Stars, I decided to use Drape Master to clean my parents' custom draperies. These were large, panel drapes that spanned the entire room. Cindy was an excellent communicator and she spoke to me on the phone and via e-mail. She was pleasant and courteous and made sure I was aware of all options. I opted to go with dropping the drapes off at their store, as that way, you save 40%. When I arrived, I was offered a seat. Cindy came out and explained everything clearly (i.e. such as the risks, like fraying etc.) She measured the drapes and explained the pricing. When I came back to pick up the drapes (about 10 days or so later), they looked beautiful. Cindy even helped me out to the car with them. I am very happy with the service I received from Cindy at Drape Master. I highly recommend them. I am confident I can get at least 5 years or more out of the drapes, as they look brand new. Great job! Thank you!

Reading fabulous reviews like this strengthens our passion for what we do. Over years of experience Drape Master has been able to perfect what we do best.... service the people to help make each day brighter - thank you :)

TD in Scarborough
TD in Scarborough

Drapery cleaned

Had my silk and cotton drapes cleaned. They were professional and courteous. Great service and great job! I have used them before and will again. Thank you Cindy and Don.

Thank YOU!! repeating customers is a great way to say ... "job well done"

Wayne Thompson in Toronto
Wayne Thompson in Toronto

Best customer experience ever!

Companies looking to improve their customer service would do well to have Drape Master clean their blinds—and pay attention to how they do things. From first contact with Cindy (especially pleasant and thorough), to take-down and re-hang (as scheduled and unobtrusive), I can't think of anything they could have done better. And after coexisting for twenty years with a smoker, my PVC vertical blinds came home looking brand-new in less than a week. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the wonderful review Wayne. It is so rewarding making a difference in someone's life and meeting great people like you :)

More about Drape Master

Serving customers in the GTA for over 45 years. With our knowledge of drapery cleaning, commitment to service and competitive pricing, we know that each of our customers would be proud to have us take care of their drapery, blind, carpet and upholstery cleaning. Full-service take down and rehang available.