Drape Master

Reviews for Drape Master

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Drapery Cleaning

Drape Master is simply the best. I'm a repeat customer and they keep impressing me every time. Since I just did a major renovation to my home it was time to clean my drapes again and I didn't hesitate to call Drape Master again. Cindy was great booked me right the next day for pick up, as my painters were starting the next day. Don's great! Very professional. He remembered last time he was here as he would need extra help and ladder as my ceilings are two story high. When it was time to hang them back up he made sure to every detail even covering the end of the ladder so it wouldn't scratch the new painted walls. He also made sure everything hung perfectly in both my living room and dining room before they were done. Once again you have worked your magic.

Susan Stacey from Toronto
Susan Stacey from Toronto

Very Professional job

I dropped off the drapes from my house after reading the reviews. I am so pleased with the cleaning and pressing job that Drape Master did with the drapes. I was worried that they would be shrunk and wrinkled. What a job. They look like new. I highly recommend taking your blinds drapes etc. to this company. The 40% discount for drop off is a great saving.

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Great customer service

I used Drape Master for some drapery dry cleaning recently. I thought great costumer service was dead but it is alive and well at Drape Master. Cindy was a pleasure to deal with and her smile and friendly personality is electric. Service was also delivered efficiently and effectively. Drapes where dropped off, quote was emailed the next day as stated and work was done within the week. Would recommend to others and would definitely use again.

Roman Blinds came out amazing

Drape Masters are amazing. Cindy provided great customer service, the blinds looked like new and they made sure the store was open when I was worried about being late.

I will use them for all my curtain requirements. Highly recommend them.

amm in Etobicoke
amm in Etobicoke

Excellent Drapery Cleaning and Customer Service!

After reading all the great reviews on Home Stars, I decided to use Drape Master to clean my parents' custom draperies. These were large, panel drapes that spanned the entire room. Cindy was an excellent communicator and she spoke to me on the phone and via e-mail. She was pleasant and courteous and made sure I was aware of all options. I opted to go with dropping the drapes off at their store, as that way, you save 40%. When I arrived, I was offered a seat. Cindy came out and explained everything clearly (i.e. such as the risks, like fraying etc.) She measured the drapes and explained the pricing. When I came back to pick up the drapes (about 10 days or so later), they looked beautiful. Cindy even helped me out to the car with them. I am very happy with the service I received from Cindy at Drape Master. I highly recommend them. I am confident I can get at least 5 years or more out of the drapes, as they look brand new. Great job! Thank you!

TD in Scarborough
TD in Scarborough

Drapery cleaned

Had my silk and cotton drapes cleaned. They were professional and courteous. Great service and great job! I have used them before and will again. Thank you Cindy and Don.

Wayne Thompson in Toronto
Wayne Thompson in Toronto

Best customer experience ever!

Companies looking to improve their customer service would do well to have Drape Master clean their blinds—and pay attention to how they do things. From first contact with Cindy (especially pleasant and thorough), to take-down and re-hang (as scheduled and unobtrusive), I can't think of anything they could have done better. And after coexisting for twenty years with a smoker, my PVC vertical blinds came home looking brand-new in less than a week. Highly recommended!

Marina in Scarborough
Marina in Scarborough

Drapes cleaning

My silky drapes were cleaned perfectly and packaged in the same way.I am fully satisfied with the good quality work done and accurate,o rganized and polite service from Cindy.If I need a dry cleaning for my drapery or clothes in the future I will definitely go to Drape master.
Marina
North York

Jacqui T from Toronto
Jacqui T from Toronto

Drape & blind cleaning

I recently used Drape Master for cleaning of drapes & silhouette blinds. I had the full service of items being picked up from home, cleaned, delivered & rehung. I was very happy with the job done & the whole process went very smoothly. Everyone at Drape Master was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely recommend this company to family & friends.

More about Drape Master

Serving customers in the GTA for over 45 years. With our knowledge of drapery cleaning, commitment to service and competitive pricing, we know that each of our customers would be proud to have us take care of their drapery, blind, carpet and upholstery cleaning. Full-service take down and rehang available.