Drape Master

Reviews for Drape Master

Rosario DiChiara in Mississauga
Rosario DiChiara in Mississauga

Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning

Cleaned the broadloom thruout the house and a wool area carpet in our family room. Did a fantastic job on everything - all looks new again, even heavily soiled area! Service is excellent from all staff including Cindy on the phone. Couldn’t be happier! We’ve used Drapemaster before and will continue using them - highly recommended!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad you are please with our services, and look forward to seeing you again :)

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Blinds Cleaning and Repair

This is an overdue review, but I have to give them credit for the great service and experience I had dealing with Cindy. I brought in 8 sets of old, dirty and broken vinyl blinds for cleaning and repair. The blinds are like new now and the repairs have held up so far after several months of use. I will be coming back in the future for cleaning. Great service - much appreciated!

Thank you for your wonderful review Jason. We are so glad your happy with our services and look forward to seeing you again. Wishing you a great summer ahead.

Cleaning of drapes

The drapes are silk with a black out lining. They had not been cleaned in a very long time. Cindy and Don and Max all explained the possible damage that could occur during the cleaning process. The drapes came back in perfect condition... no damage at all. Turn around time was 3 days and they look better than ever. These people are true professionals who know their business inside out. Really appreciate their fine work .

Thank you for your review. We hope your words of encouragement will inspire new customers to have confidence when choosing our services. Look forward to meeting with you again.

Nick N in Toronto
Nick N in Toronto

Outstanding Service

I had my high end blackout drapes cleaned by Drape Master and all I have to say is that if all businesses were as efficient, product quality conscious, customer-service oriented and friendly as Drape Master, the world would be a better place. I was served by Cindy who was simply outstanding and lovely. It was a pure pleasure dealing with her. Highly recommended!

Wow!! Thank you so much Nick. I think the pleasure was all ours. We are so pleased that you are happy with our services and hope that each day is brighter now that you had the opportunity to clean your drapery. Unit we meet again ....

Linda and Nick in Toronto
Linda and Nick in Toronto

Drapery and rug cleaning

I found Drapemasters on HomeStars . I was initially looking for drapery cleaning and blind repair. Don came to the house and walked me through the explanation of the cleaning and repair process - they took down all the window coverings including some in hard to reach places and then returned them a week later; I am so happy with the quality of the results and the service is exceptional. I then used them for some area rug cleaning and the area rugs have never looked better - much brighter than before and better results than with previous providers I have used. They are coming back in the new year to clean our upholstery. I cannot say enough about the exceptional service. Don and Cindy have been a great find for me on Homestars and we will be repeat customers for sure

Thank you for your wonderful review. It has been such a pleasure servicing your needs. We look forward to a long lasting relationship. Wishing you all the best in 2019!

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Drapery Cleaning

Drape Master is simply the best. I'm a repeat customer and they keep impressing me every time. Since I just did a major renovation to my home it was time to clean my drapes again and I didn't hesitate to call Drape Master again. Cindy was great booked me right the next day for pick up, as my painters were starting the next day. Don's great! Very professional. He remembered last time he was here as he would need extra help and ladder as my ceilings are two story high. When it was time to hang them back up he made sure to every detail even covering the end of the ladder so it wouldn't scratch the new painted walls. He also made sure everything hung perfectly in both my living room and dining room before they were done. Once again you have worked your magic.

It was wonderful to see you Frank. Thank you for allow us to service your needs .. again and again. What a wonderful reward knowing that we helped make your day a little bit brighter, each time you look out to the window :)

Susan Stacey from Toronto
Susan Stacey from Toronto

Very Professional job

I dropped off the drapes from my house after reading the reviews. I am so pleased with the cleaning and pressing job that Drape Master did with the drapes. I was worried that they would be shrunk and wrinkled. What a job. They look like new. I highly recommend taking your blinds drapes etc. to this company. The 40% discount for drop off is a great saving.

We are very happy that your are so pleased with our services Susan. Hope each day is a little bit brighter with your newly cleaned drapery :)

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Great customer service

I used Drape Master for some drapery dry cleaning recently. I thought great costumer service was dead but it is alive and well at Drape Master. Cindy was a pleasure to deal with and her smile and friendly personality is electric. Service was also delivered efficiently and effectively. Drapes where dropped off, quote was emailed the next day as stated and work was done within the week. Would recommend to others and would definitely use again.

It was our pleasure interacting with you Lori. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We hope others will feel confident using our services as well.

Great Designs in Scarborough
Great Designs in Scarborough

2 pair drapes, 8 very large cloth pleated blinds and 3 wood Venetians

Great company for cleaning drapes and blinds from the removal and pick up, to the delivery and reinstallation. I’d recommend DrapeMaster for a perfect job at reasonable prices and personal friendly service.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Drape Master to everyone reading. We hope that our success rate will ensure others of our professional services.

Roman Blinds came out amazing

Drape Masters are amazing. Cindy provided great customer service, the blinds looked like new and they made sure the store was open when I was worried about being late.

I will use them for all my curtain requirements. Highly recommend them.

We are so pleased that we could help make each day brighter, and look forward to servicing your needs again. :)

More about Drape Master

Serving customers in the GTA for over 45 years. With our knowledge of drapery cleaning, commitment to service and competitive pricing, we know that each of our customers would be proud to have us take care of their drapery, blind, carpet and upholstery cleaning. Full-service take down and rehang available.