Drape Master

3678 St Clair Avenue East Toronto ON M1M 1T2

Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Drape Master

Silhouette Blind cleaning

The blinds came back within a week looking like new. The serviceman was on time and very polite.

Hi There,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Frederick Middleton
Frederick Middleton

Cleaning of outdoor cushions

Cleaning of outdoor cushions. soiled by exposure to squirrels nests, over winter. Came out perfect!

Hi Fredrick,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us, we're thrilled to see that your cushions came out so clean. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the best!

KM in North York from Toronto
KM in North York from Toronto

Blinds, drapes and Persian rug

Second time using the service. Timely, courteous service and excellent job.
A minor glitch of a broken cord during installation was fixed and returned in two days.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Deborah in Richmond Hill
Deborah in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Friendly, efficient and super results

This is the second time I have used Drapemaster and they did not disappoint. They have great customer service. They did their best to accommodate my schedule and were on time and on budget. My upholstery looked new after they cleaned it so I tried them for rug cleaning. They picked it up exactly when promised and it has come back looking fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Hi Deborah,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your multiple experiences with us and can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Wishing you well,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Drapery cleaning

Excellent quality of work, from the initial consultation and pick-up, to delivery and hanging of the now-pristine draperies. There were four sets, all different fabrics, and all were treated very carefully. Max, who picked them up and returned them was careful to hang them just as I wanted. Many thanks to everyone involved in the process. I would definitely recommend Drape Masters.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience with us and are now enjoying your newly cleaned draperies. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our technician Max and the rest of the team.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Hunter Douglas Duette Blind Cleaning

Very knowledgeable staff (Don) and careful complete cleaning of blinds which had accumulated lots of hard to remove dust. Highly recommend their service.

Hi There,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your recent experience working with us and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Don.

Carpet and Furniture cleaning

This is the third time I have hired Drape Master, they show up when they say they will, do a very good job of cleaning and the people doing the work are very professional, thoughtful and pleasant. The first time I used their services they fixed a linen drape which I thought had no hope , there was a rip in the linen and some blood stains. Once returned they looked like new and no one would have known. I highly recommend them.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, as well as your continued support of our small business!
We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience and are able to enjoy those linen draperies for years to come! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blind Cleaning

Drape Master did a beautiful job cleaning my kitchen patio door Luminette and kitchen window Silhouette blinds. Pick up and delivery, installation was quick and professional. Excellent service.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with our team. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your newly cleaned luminettes & silhouettes!

Wishing you well!

Drapery Cleaning

Outstanding service and results. I cannot say enough about what Drape Master was able to achieve when they cleaned my draperies. The drapes were in bad shape and I thought the stains would never come out. They look absolutely brand new!
5 STAR.
Thank you Drape Master! I will not hesitate to recommend your services.
Sincerely,
Judy

Hi Judy,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the results! Even after 50+ years in the business, the results our head cleaning technician Carl is able to achieve still amazes us. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the team.

Tara
Tara

Rug, Blind & Drape Cleaning

Consumate professionals!
After renovating bathrooms in our home, we had the entire house painted, timeline was much quicker than we planned and we had to move fast. Don worked with me to make sure they could have a technician out to the house ahead of the painters to remove all of our blinds, drapes and area rugs for cleaning....this needed to happen within about 2 days of my initial contact. They accommodated my request and When Max showed up at expected time, he was amazing! Organized, methodical, careful, respectful, efficient. The overall cost was high as we had a lot of volume to have cleaned, but high value for the money, worth every penny. I had contacted Hunter Douglas to get pricing of replacing vs. cleaning and it was, of course, no comparison. They happened to say that they only recommended a company called "Drape Master" to clean their products.....that certainly sealed the deal after other research I had done. And Drape Master did not disappoint. Everything returned feels like new again. Thank you Don, Max and team! Look forward to seeing you soon for my basement broadloom and upholstery pieces cleaning!

Hi Tara,

All we can say is WOW!

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of your experience with us! We know how challenging reno's can be and how quickly timelines can change, so we always do our best to accommodate our clients timelines. In cases like this when it's possible we're more than happy to ensure your timelines and expectations are met. Max is an absolute Rockstar at what he does, as are our cleaning technicians and wider team as a whole, so we'll be sure to share your kind words with them.

So looking forward to working with you again soon!

More about Drape Master

Serving customers in the GTA for over 50 year!

With our extensive knowledge of cleaning and repair techniques, commitment to service and competitive pricing, we know that each of our customers will be proud to have us take care of their drapery, blind, carpet and upholstery cleaning.

We provide a variety of service options including our popular and convenient in home full-service take down and rehanging, as well as in-store over the counter options.

See the difference that clean draperies can make!