Drape Master

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Drape Master

amm in Etobicoke
amm in Etobicoke

Excellent Drapery Cleaning and Customer Service!

After reading all the great reviews on Home Stars, I decided to use Drape Master to clean my parents' custom draperies. These were large, panel drapes that spanned the entire room. Cindy was an excellent communicator and she spoke to me on the phone and via e-mail. She was pleasant and courteous and made sure I was aware of all options. I opted to go with dropping the drapes off at their store, as that way, you save 40%. When I arrived, I was offered a seat. Cindy came out and explained everything clearly (i.e. such as the risks, like fraying etc.) She measured the drapes and explained the pricing. When I came back to pick up the drapes (about 10 days or so later), they looked beautiful. Cindy even helped me out to the car with them. I am very happy with the service I received from Cindy at Drape Master. I highly recommend them. I am confident I can get at least 5 years or more out of the drapes, as they look brand new. Great job! Thank you!

TD in Scarborough
TD in Scarborough

Drapery cleaned

Full service drapey and blind cleaning Drape Master
416-264-2535
3678 St Clair Avenue East
Toronto
M1M 1T2

Had my silk and cotton drapes cleaned. They were professional and courteous. Great service and great job! I have used them before and will again. Thank you Cindy and Don.

Wayne Thompson in Toronto
Wayne Thompson in Toronto

Best customer experience ever!

Companies looking to improve their customer service would do well to have Drape Master clean their blinds—and pay attention to how they do things. From first contact with Cindy (especially pleasant and thorough), to take-down and re-hang (as scheduled and unobtrusive), I can't think of anything they could have done better. And after coexisting for twenty years with a smoker, my PVC vertical blinds came home looking brand-new in less than a week. Highly recommended!

Marina in Scarborough
Marina in Scarborough

Drapes cleaning

My silky drapes were cleaned perfectly and packaged in the same way.I am fully satisfied with the good quality work done and accurate,o rganized and polite service from Cindy.If I need a dry cleaning for my drapery or clothes in the future I will definitely go to Drape master.
Marina

416-264-2535
3678 St Clair Avenue East
Toronto
M1M 1T2

I recently used Drape Master for cleaning of drapes & silhouette blinds. I had the full service of items being picked up from home, cleaned, delivered & rehung. I was very happy with the job done & the whole process went very smoothly. Everyone at Drape Master was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely recommend this company to family & friends.

Heidi in Tavistock
Heidi in Tavistock

Living/Dining Room Curtain Cleaning

Right from the start of this process, Cindy was more than helpful. They only work in Thornhill on Tuesdays but since I was having some windows replaced I had a timing issue. Cindy was willing to work around the schedule so that my drapes could be picked up another day. I decided that I could work with the Tuesday pickup, so my drapes were picked up that same day. They held on to the drapes for 2 weeks because of my window replacement issues. They were returned yesterday and they look fabulous. Abel did a great job of picking up and later rehanging the curtains. Later this year I will need to have my rugs cleaned so I definitely will call them again once I am ready to do that job. Great, friendly company.

Wow - what a fantastic review, thank you so much!! Drape Master not only believes in a "job well done", but also in accommodating the needs of people (as best as we can. We call that .... CUSTOMER SERVICE. Looking forward to servicing you again :)

Cleaning drapes

My living room drapes are 16 years old and needed

I was concerned about the risks of damaging old drapes when cleaning them, but Drape Master did an excellent job removing, cleaning and reinstalling the drapes. As well they replaced sticky traverse rods. The drapes look brand new.

We are so pleased that everything turned out great for you. Thank you for allowing Drape Master to service your needs.

Dima  in Toronto
Dima in Toronto

Amazing Service

This is the first time I go through cleaning drapes or sofas and reaching out to Cindy and her team was the best decision I made. Cindy walked me though the process and how they assess what type of cleaning is used per type of fabric. She offered a free quote with no obligation to hire.
The staff are very professional. They came on time and were really nice people. They did the work with so much attention to detail. I felt like I have done business with them for a long time and I trusted them blindly.
The best part of it is that I love the outcome and going forward I will do cleaning more often as the process and outcome are seamless. Great Job Drape Master! Thank you

.. and thank you too! With many, many years of experience behind us, Drape Master has the opportunity to make a wonderful difference doing something that we LOVE doing. May your days be filled with freshness and sunshine - until we meet again.

David Magil in North york
David Magil in North york

uality Work. Amazing Service

10-year old roller blind needed repair (new clutch). Wrong replacement clutch was provided and I had trouble installing it. Company then not only provided correct replacement, but service person come and installed it free of charge. I highly recommend this company. Cindy Woods is a delightful contact

Part of doing what we love, is meeting great people like you! So glad that Drape Master was able to help :)

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great Work!

Great work The drapes look like new. The team was efficient and punctual . This is a professional company who take pride in providing outstanding service.

no reservations about giving the organization the highest possible eating

Thank you so much. It is so great knowing that someone is smiling when the sun shines in. See you in a few years.

More about Drape Master

Serving customers in the GTA for over 45 years. With our knowledge of drapery cleaning, commitment to service and competitive pricing, we know that each of our customers would be proud to have us take care of their drapery, blind, carpet and upholstery cleaning. Full-service take down and rehang available.