Drain Force

Reviews for Drain Force

Mathew in Maple
Mathew in Maple

Drain Clearing

I needed the drain at the bottom of my driveway cleared as it was full of debris. Drain Force arrived and in 5 minutes cleared the blockage. They then charged me $160 which I thought was excessive for five minutes work. I understand travel time etc and I think that $80 to $100 would be more fair. I've had other trades come, spend longer and charge much less.

Overall I can't say I'm unhappy with the work as they got the job done but I think they overcharged me.

CC NorthYork
CC NorthYork

Drainforce replaced the building drain in front of my house and barely six months later the whole system backed up.

Drainforce charged me $2,400 to replace the building drain in front of my house. In fact, they only replaced the cleanouts and 2' of pipe. The system backed up only 6 months later. I had to have another company come in and totally replace everything they did and pay again.

janemyyz
janemyyz

Lost my business before they got started

If you need 3 quotes to satisfy the city that you've done due diligence on clay pipe replacement - by all means contact Drain Force. You'll get the lowest quotes from them but do not be fooled. They rarely showed up on time, (sometime missing for days at a time)left cigarette butts on my front stoop with other garbage and materials everywhere. Their shoddy work almost made my neighbour's porch sink into the ground! I wouldn't hire them again if they were the last drain company on earth.

More about Drain Force