Dr Roof

Reviews for Dr Roof

Larissa in Toronto
Larissa in Toronto

Small Flat Roof

Dr. Roof replaced a small flat roof over our front porch, approx 9' x 9'. We already had a carpenter to do the plywood base so just needed the roof membrane and underlay installed. We had a lot of trouble finding a roofing company to do this for a reasonable price, the large companies won't come out for less than a few thousand. Dr. Roof quoted a fair price and also pointed out that another company was quoting us for an additional insulation layer that isn't needed over an outside space. We were very happy with the price and the work, which was done quickly and professionally.

adriana.cavell in Toronto
adriana.cavell in Toronto

Roof Repair

When we moved into our house, we were told by our inspector that the flat roof had some pooling and we would need to keep an eye on it. One week in, we discovered that it was leaking. A friend recommended Dr. Roof. We called him the next morning and he was over by noon to take a look and give us a quote. The quote was a good price and we were impressed by him. He would have come the next day to do the work but it was raining so he came the day after that. His men did a great job putting on an impermeable membrane, being sure to have it connect with the roof of our neighbour (semi-detached house). We were also concerned about some leaking in the attached shed so he had his guys repair that too while they were there.

They did a fabulous job and there have been no more leaks. When we need to have the peaked part of our roof done in a few years, we will definitely be calling Dr. Roof.

Pablo from Toronto
Pablo from Toronto

Easy going, but efficient and cost effective when you compare them with other outfits that claim a lot more but do less. A friendly outfit with very pleasant, non-obtrusive, and respectful team of roofers. Joe, the owner, is the kind of person whom you would trust and feel comfortable with having a beer (after the job is done, of course!). He is a transparent down to earth person who explains clearly what needs to be done and does it in time. They not only did a good job on the roofs, they cleaned up, and took so much care of the garden. We are very happy with our roof. Highly recommended.

Cathy from Toronto
Cathy from Toronto

New roof

I called Joe and the next day he was at my house with the quote for a new roof . This included removal and disposal of old shingles, supply and install new shingles, vents, plumbing stack cover. Joe showed me all his paperwork: license, insurance, liability coverage. He called me 3 days prior to the work being done. On the day, he and his 6 man crew arrived at 8:30 with plenty of equipment and got to work like a well oiled machine. Seven hours later, I had a new roof and the entire area was cleaned up as if they were never here. The crew was friendly, polite and definitely there to get the job done. There is no bin rental sitting on your property. Joe and his crew tarp your entire area and take all the old materials away in a van, cleaning up as they go. This also means no heavy vehicles blocking the street. At the end of the day I paid exactly what I was quoted, and the job was done exactly as stated. I would recommend this company for your roofing needs.

Thank you ever so much for your review. It really means a lot to myself and my crew to know that you were totally happy with our performance. Again thank you very much and wishing you all the best. Joe.

Phil Cocch in Toronto
Phil Cocch in Toronto
1 review York, ON

Roof

I would highly encourage you call Dr. Roof for your next roofing requirement. The rates are the most reasonable around and he's been in business with the same crew for 25 years. The work looks great and it was done quickly with no mess left behind. They were also able to schedule the work in a very timely manner. Joe showed up when he said he would and the cost and job were also as he initial described. Make sure you consider him for your next roof job.

Phil C.
Toronto

Looking for Roofing pros in York?