HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Edmonton  >  Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Reviews for Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Kashif in Calgary
Kashif in Calgary

Garbage company that rip people off.

I have a very bad experience with Dr. Green lawn care services and especially their Customer Care. I launched a complaint about missing 2nd visit and treatment on a rainy day (3rd visit). I asked them to call me back and update me about my complaint but they never bother to call me. I called them many times to get an update but never get a satisfactory answer. There manger is always away from office or on training. I request them to cancel my service and refund my money which they simply refused by saying that they don't have any refund policy and called them back at the end of season for service cancellation. Such a wast of money as my lawn is still full of weeds. I'll never recommend them to anyone and suggest to stay-away of them.

dougcossar2005 in Oshawa
dougcossar2005 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Worst lawn care company possible

I hired this company to provide lawn care services, including aeration and spring over-seeding. service was not provided. I was blown off when I called and was not treated properly when I complained. No service have been provided but they won't refund my money.
Latest info:

The last application of weed control product resulted in dead grass. When I asked for the problem to be repaired I was told they would fix it in the fall (July 2018) I told them that was not acceptable and asked for a supervisor to contact me to make and appointment to me when I was home. That request was ignored! This company and their office manager have NO CONCEPT of proper customer service!

Alif SW in Markham
Alif SW in Markham

Worst service

Worst service we have received.. They didn't show up in backyard just did front and left invoice. When I call them to come they say scheduling based upon areas.In 2 months they came twice with half portion done and lawn is deteriorating with more weeds and staff Is so unhelpful not even ready to say when they will show up again our backyard is getting dead and they are not concerned at all after getting full payment.. They are highly unprofessional

Lawn in Burlington
Lawn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Lawn service

My lawn had a lot of weeds before we started. 90 percent gone now and the lawn looks much better than before. Still have a bit more work to do, but moving in the right direction. The owner, Raunie, has been amazing. calls me periodically to see how things are going

Awesome! glad to hear to hear the lawn is looking better and moving in the right direction. if you have any concerns please let us know so we can keep moving forward.

Ralli
Ralli

Lawn care

Great services, great customer services, great prices. My lawn looks fantastic! Thank you Dr. Green!

That's wonderful news! glad to hear your lawn is great. looking forward to continue to working with you for many years!

Sunshine in Calgary
Sunshine in Calgary

Stay Away!

I’ve been using lawn care companies for 30 years. Decided to give Dr Green our seasonal full service needs after the rep called us. We paid in advance to get a 10% discount.
In no time our lawn started to deteriorate. Dead patches everywhere. I called them several times, always getting voice mail, emailed them photos and followed up with further emails just trying to get their attention. They sold me on their promise of service, and guaranteed me the best lawn we’d ever had. It was without a doubt, the worst. I cancelled their service and decided to just let it go and not pursue any kind of refund, as it would likely be more trouble than it was worth. They stopped their service and at no point, tried to reach me to rectify my concerns. The following spring, we hired a new lawn care company, but came home one day to a Dr green sign on my lawn. Called them, again to be ignored. When I didn’t pay for that law application, they placed me with a collection agency. I told I wouldn’t pay and why. They continued to harass me for a year. Dr Green is ruthless, do not honour their guarantees, and ignore you once you e paid. If they call you, hang up. Fast.

thank you for expressing your concerns. my name is Allison, I'm the customer service manager. I would be happy to discuss your property and see what happened. feel free to email or call the office to speak to me. I would like to sort this out.

mcucuz in Hamilton
mcucuz in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lawn Maintenance

I have been a customer for 20 years and each year I am very happy with the service I receive. I have never been questioned when requesting a re-application. My lawn is the envy of my neighbors every year. I would highly recommend Dr. Green for all your lawn care requirements.

My name is Allison I'm the customer service manager. I would like to thank you for the review and glad we have a long term lawn relationship. If at any time you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

Tina in Mississauga
Tina in Mississauga

Lawncare

Doctor green has been servicing my lawn for 3 years now. I’ve had great results and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a lush green thick lawn. Thanks for your help Monica

Good afternoon Tina,

Thank you for the positive review. Happy to be working with you. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Dr. Green Services

William Ascroft from Mississauga
William Ascroft from Mississauga

Shady business practices

After two consecutive years of dumped fertilizer on both mine and my neighbour's lawn, creating enormous dead patches, I chose not to renew my service for 2017. They showed up unannounced, and then left an invoice, any way. After much debate on the phone, I agreed to continue for one more year, only to repair the damage caused by the previous two years, after which I would discontinue the service once the 2017 contract ran out.

Now March 2018, and they showed up again, unannounced, despite having cancelled the previous year, and left an invoice.

Don't fall for the Dr Green shady business practices.

Hi there, my name is Allison and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Doctor Green Services. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had with us in the past and currently. When you are free if you can please give me a call, I would like to be able to look into this further and see what has happened and make sure that we can resolve this together. You can reach me toll free at: 1-877-374-7336. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

preetgyan in Milton
preetgyan in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

The worst company to deal with

Did a very shabby job. Didn't let us discontinue the service, and called a collection agency to harass us. Will advise everyone never to consider this company. I'm surprised they are still in business.

Hi there, my name is Allison and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Doctor Green Services. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had with us. When you are free if you can please give me a call, I would like to be able to look into this further and see what has happened and make sure that we can resolve this together. You can reach me toll free at: 1-877-374-7336. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

More about Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Dr. Green Services has been making lawns thick, green, and weed free since 1985. We are a family owned and operated business and we guarantee all of our services. Our approach to lawn care is to help our customers achieve a thick, green, healthy lawn that is able to choke out weeds naturally. When weeds do appear, we do treat them on each and every visit. If you are ever unsatisfied with any service we will reapply it at no additional charge.

Dr. Green Services is a quality based lawn care company that offers competitive prices. We want each and every customer to feel confident that we deliver the best value in the industry so we also back our prices up with a "dare to compare" pricing policy. If you can find the same services for less we will match the price.