Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Reviews for Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Lawn Care Services

Dr. Green has provided lawn care services to my home for over ten years.
They schedule several visits throughout the year and provide me with an email notification before they arrive. They provide helpful advice on how to maintain my lawn. I would recommend them to other homeowners.

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We are blessed to have been working with you over 10 years and are looking forward to many more years together.

Lawn Care Services

We have used Weed Man in the past and still had a weed problem despite bringing it to customer service attention. We moved and they continued to bill us after we cancelled the service. Dr Green has been a completely different experience. The products and service have been excellent, our lawn looks great. We recommend without reservation!

Hi there, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the services you are receiving. We are looking forward to another great year in 2019 and if you ever have any questions or concerns let us know and we are always happy to help.

John in Ajax
John in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Lawn Care Package

I’ve had the service for 2 seasons now and I do notice an improvement in the overall quality and health of my lawn, including reduced weeds. It does take a couple seasons of treatments to realize the benefits. From a cost perspective, it is more economical to purchase the Lawn Care Package than to individually purchase all the different types of fertilizer and services included in the package. Customer service is also very helpful.

Thank you for your feed back. We are happy to hear you are seeing the improvements in the lawn and are looking forward to another great year.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great lawn care service

We have used Dr. Green lawn care services for over 15 years, and have We We are very satisfied. I do not have to worry about when to feed the lawn, when to apply weed killer, and prepping the lawn in the spring and once again in the fall before winter.
Of course, you have to do your part by watering and trimming regularly, but I do appreciate that the technician leaves a written comment after an application of whatever service is being done, to give praise or suggestions of what I could do. WE have lived in our house for over 27 years, and we highly recommend Dr. Green.
One other thing, is that they use only environmentally safe products approved by the government.

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Teamwork is key for the best results in the lawn. We are looking forward to getting out on the lawns soon and working with you again this year.

Dont waste your money

I just cancelled recently because I found out the stuff they use doesn’t work I had more weeds than ever this year and when I called they didn’t want to do anything about it even tho they sold me on the fact they would do free resprays but that didn’t happen and they made up a whole bunch of reasons why they couldn’t so people you won’t get my money this year

Hi there, my name is Sarah and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Doctor Green Services. I am sorry to hear that you did not see the results you were expecting from the services. With the products we are able to use in Ontario, it can take some time to see the changes with the weeds, however you should still be seeing the lawn get better with each treatment. I would like to review your account with you and see what can be done, if you could please call me when you are free toll free at: 1-877-374-7336 I would be happy to help.

CHERRY
CHERRY
1 review , ON

very disappointed in DR.Green

i am disappointed at the level of professionalism i know that the company changed management and it shows. i spoke to Brianna and she made it clear that i wasn't a priority her tone was very rude and she claimed she was an owner that i couldn't get a refund for the burnt grass that the technician caused i regret giving this company a chance

Hi there, my name is Sarah and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Doctor Green Services. I am sorry to hear about the conversation you had. I would love to be able to review your account with you and see what has happened and what we can do moving forward. If you do have some time please call me at: 1-877-374-7336 and I will be happy to help. Thank you.

Michael, Markham
Michael, Markham

Very good lawn service

We have been customers of Dr. Green for more than 10 years and have been very happy with their services. During 2017 we moved to Markham from Richmond Hill and they made it very easy for us to continue our service with them without any interruption. Due the fact that we have been happy with their services, both our neighbour in Richmond Hill and our daughter in Markham are also Dr. Green Customers.

Thank you for your kind words, and are so grateful to be able to work with you for so long. We are looking forward to another great year in 2019 and if you ever have any questions or concerns let us know and we are always happy to help.

Dot from Kitchener
Dot from Kitchener
3 reviews , ON

Lawn Care Service

Dr. Green has been providing our lawn care services for a long time. When we have had any concerns about our lawn care they have taken care of the problem quickly. Both their lawn technician staff and office personal have been polite and have given us good advice. We enjoy having one of the best cared for lawns in our neighbourhood. Thanks to Dr Green and us doing our part, we hope it will continue.

thank you for the positive feedback. we try our hardest to make sure everyone you come into contact with is polite and has the knowledge required to answer all your questions. looking forward to continue working with you for many years.

edith gwen in Mississauga
edith gwen in Mississauga

lawn care

completely satisfied with Dr. Green - our neighbour asked how we kept our lawn so green and relatively free of weeds - unfortunately some of our neighbours don't control their weeds so they float/ drift over to us.
Remember that they use 100% natural fertilizer & weed control so the rain may alter effectiveness but they will gladly come & re-spray if necessary. I wish them a long & happy business in Mississauga. ^_^

thank you for your kind words. we are happy to be working with you as well. always happy to come redo any application upon request. here are to many more years of working together.

Lawn care

Service provided as promised, lawn starting to improve was a mess. Continuing next year The lawn was neglected last year and overrun with weeds. Now starting to improve. Service was timely and reasonable

thank you for your feed back. glad to hear you are seeing the improvements in the lawn. by continuing to working together we will see more improvement every year.

More about Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Dr. Green Services has been making lawns thick, green, and weed free since 1985. We are a family owned and operated business and we guarantee all of our services. Our approach to lawn care is to help our customers achieve a thick, green, healthy lawn that is able to choke ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Edmonton?