Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for Dr Green Lawn Care Services

edith gwen in Mississauga
edith gwen in Mississauga

lawn care

completely satisfied with Dr. Green - our neighbour asked how we kept our lawn so green and relatively free of weeds - unfortunately some of our neighbours don't control their weeds so they float/ drift over to us.
Remember that they use 100% natural fertilizer & weed control so the rain may alter effectiveness but they will gladly come & re-spray if necessary. I wish them a long & happy business in Mississauga. ^_^

thank you for your kind words. we are happy to be working with you as well. always happy to come redo any application upon request. here are to many more years of working together.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lawn care

Service provided as promised, lawn starting to improve was a mess. Continuing next year The lawn was neglected last year and overrun with weeds. Now starting to improve. Service was timely and reasonable

thank you for your feed back. glad to hear you are seeing the improvements in the lawn. by continuing to working together we will see more improvement every year.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Lawncare

I've been with Dr. Green on and off for the past 5 years and though we've had some issues in the past what I really appreciate is their desire to fix any and all concerns. I recommend Dr. Green to anyone if they want a family owned company that cares. My lawn looks great and it does have weeds but without the use of chemicals and pesticides I expect there to be some short comings with the natural products but overall they've kept them at bay.

thank you so much for the review jennifer! I'm glad that everything is going well and if not you let us know. Here is to another 5 plus years.

Kashif in Calgary
Kashif in Calgary

Garbage company that rip people off.

I have a very bad experience with Dr. Green lawn care services and especially their Customer Care. I launched a complaint about missing 2nd visit and treatment on a rainy day (3rd visit). I asked them to call me back and update me about my complaint but they never bother to call me. I called them many times to get an update but never get a satisfactory answer. There manger is always away from office or on training. I request them to cancel my service and refund my money which they simply refused by saying that they don't have any refund policy and called them back at the end of season for service cancellation. Such a wast of money as my lawn is still full of weeds. I'll never recommend them to anyone and suggest to stay-away of them.

thank you for expressing your concerns. my name is Allison, I'm the customer service manager. I am happy to discuss the account more if wish.

Alif SW in Markham
Alif SW in Markham

Worst service

Worst service we have received.. They didn't show up in backyard just did front and left invoice. When I call them to come they say scheduling based upon areas.In 2 months they came twice with half portion done and lawn is deteriorating with more weeds and staff Is so unhelpful not even ready to say when they will show up again our backyard is getting dead and they are not concerned at all after getting full payment.. They are highly unprofessional

thank you for expressing your concerns. my name is Allison, I'm the customer service manager. I would be happy to discuss your applications, to see what happened. feel free to email or call the office to speak to me. I would like to sort this out.

Lawn in Burlington
Lawn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Lawn service

My lawn had a lot of weeds before we started. 90 percent gone now and the lawn looks much better than before. Still have a bit more work to do, but moving in the right direction. The owner, Raunie, has been amazing. calls me periodically to see how things are going

Awesome! glad to hear to hear the lawn is looking better and moving in the right direction. if you have any concerns please let us know so we can keep moving forward.

Ralli
Ralli

Lawn care

Great services, great customer services, great prices. My lawn looks fantastic! Thank you Dr. Green!

That's wonderful news! glad to hear your lawn is great. looking forward to continue to working with you for many years!

Sunshine in Calgary
Sunshine in Calgary

Stay Away!

I’ve been using lawn care companies for 30 years. Decided to give Dr Green our seasonal full service needs after the rep called us. We paid in advance to get a 10% discount.
In no time our lawn started to deteriorate. Dead patches everywhere. I called them several times, always getting voice mail, emailed them photos and followed up with further emails just trying to get their attention. They sold me on their promise of service, and guaranteed me the best lawn we’d ever had. It was without a doubt, the worst. I cancelled their service and decided to just let it go and not pursue any kind of refund, as it would likely be more trouble than it was worth. They stopped their service and at no point, tried to reach me to rectify my concerns. The following spring, we hired a new lawn care company, but came home one day to a Dr green sign on my lawn. Called them, again to be ignored. When I didn’t pay for that law application, they placed me with a collection agency. I told I wouldn’t pay and why. They continued to harass me for a year. Dr Green is ruthless, do not honour their guarantees, and ignore you once you e paid. If they call you, hang up. Fast.

thank you for expressing your concerns. my name is Allison, I'm the customer service manager. I would be happy to discuss your property and see what happened. feel free to email or call the office to speak to me. I would like to sort this out.

mcucuz in Hamilton
mcucuz in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lawn Maintenance

I have been a customer for 20 years and each year I am very happy with the service I receive. I have never been questioned when requesting a re-application. My lawn is the envy of my neighbors every year. I would highly recommend Dr. Green for all your lawn care requirements.

My name is Allison I'm the customer service manager. I would like to thank you for the review and glad we have a long term lawn relationship. If at any time you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

Tina in Mississauga
Tina in Mississauga

Lawncare

Doctor green has been servicing my lawn for 3 years now. I’ve had great results and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a lush green thick lawn. Thanks for your help Monica

Good afternoon Tina,

Thank you for the positive review. Happy to be working with you. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Dr. Green Services

More about Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Dr. Green Services has been making lawns thick, green, and weed free since 1985. We are a family owned and operated business and we guarantee all of our services. Our approach to lawn care is to help our customers achieve a thick, green, healthy lawn that is able to choke out weeds naturally. When weeds do appear, we do treat them on each and every visit. If you are ever unsatisfied with any service we will reapply it at no additional charge.

Dr. Green Services is a quality based lawn care company that offers competitive prices. We want each and every customer to feel confident that we deliver the best value in the industry so we also back our prices up with a "dare to compare" pricing policy. If you can find the same services for less we will match the price.