Downtown Flooring Company Ltd.

Floor Retailers
474 Queen St W Toronto ON M5V 2B2
Floor Retailers
Downtown Flooring Company Ltd.

Reviews for Downtown Flooring Company Ltd.

Helen in Milton
Helen in Milton
1 review Grimsby, ON

Hardwood & Carpet Installation

How lucky for the people that gave this company a 10/10. I was not as fortunate. First used this company about 6 years ago, no problem, then hired them about 18 months ago to lay hardwood and carpet throughout our home. Our floors are starting to creak likely due to the fact the subfloor was uneven I've been told. The crew was sloppy and in a hurry to get the job done and out of there. A couple of boards had chips in them, cutting around vents not done properly so the covers did not fit on some. Instead of staggering the dark and lighter pieces they just slapped down 3 or 4 of the same color all together which is very noticeable. They cut the wood inside the home, we have a front porch, back deck and garage this could have been done in, just pure laziness. This was not a home under construction,the home was a mess my painters had to clean the walls before they could paint which was an additional cost to me. They pulled my fridge out to lay floor and pulled the hose out from my water dispenser which cause water to leak in the basement, thankfully my handyman was down there and alerted them right away. They hired someone to install metal posts on my railings, then the carpet installer hammers the paint off some of the posts during installation and when I brought this to Steve's attention he basically told me he wasn't responsible for that. He never went to the house to inspect the finished job but was at my home in a flash to collect his money. Now with the new issue of the floors starting to creak after less than 2 years I really felt I needed to write this review.
Helen

Barbara in Old Toronto
Barbara in Old Toronto

Herringbone hardwood floor

Did some research, called Karesz at Downtown, very responsive. Very good to work with, knowledgeable, polite. We chose a beautiful hardwood floor, in a herringbone pattern. Was a little nervous as this is tricky to install. Long story short, Karesz and crew did an amazing job, finished ahead of schedule. The floors are gorgeous - I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flooring Installation

Very professional crew, they did a great job in the floor installation of all bedrooms in my house . Tidy work, no mess, clean job, attention to detail. Highly recommended.

Andrew
Andrew

Carpet Installation

I needed a quick floor repair / installation.
Called Karesz Kiss at Downtown Flooring (did called some other flooring company's )
Got a quick response from Karesz (he was the first one to call back) and I am so glad he did.
The carpet had arrived in time (as he promised) and the installation was fast and very clean all for a reasonable price . You guys made us very happy!
Great job! Thank you and for your team!!

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Downtown Flooring

I called Karesz to do a few jobs in a Condo. He was very
professional, punctual, and courteous. All the workers
were great. I wouldn't hesitate to call Karesz again with
future work. Thanks for a job well done!

Nathalie in Toronto
Nathalie in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Stair renovation & new hardwood floors

Steve was awesome ! Super friendly and knowledgeable .. provided tons of samples ..the guys did a fabulous job installing our hardwood floors and re-doing our stairs ! My husband and I were very happy from start to finish :)

Catalina in Toronto
Catalina in Toronto

Condo Flooring

Great customer service, Karesz was very helpful during the flooring selection, he explained the installation process in detail. Getting an onsite appointment and quote was fast and easy. Gabriel leaded the installation crew did an excellent job, I loved the results.

Darrell C in Burlington
Darrell C in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood installation

Steve Knab was a very nice person to deal with. He was very considerate and explained options in detail with us in order to make the best decisions. The installation crew lead by Wayne for the family room install were very pleasant to deal with. The staircase and upper hallway crew , Paul and Peter, were awesome and really took the extra time to take care of concerns we had as the install took place. They were very attentive to detail and did a fantastic job!!

I would highly recommend downtown flooring for any of your flooring needs!!

Floors

Karesz was always quick to respond to any questions we may have and was very informative. The whole process was very smooth and efficient, even given that we lived in a condo with many management rules. Downtown Flooring was very accommodating and satisfied every expectation we had.

Flooring Installation

Downtown Flooring installed new laminate in our condo. We were working with a tight budget, but wanted something that looked good and was durable. We got estimates from several retailers and major flooring discounters to find the most economical route. Turns out the little guy on Queen St was able to meet or beat all other prices and worked long with us to get the product look we wanted. We had no issues with installation. They did it when they said they would, it looks great and cleaned up completely after they were done. We have no complaints.

More about Downtown Flooring Company Ltd.

We bring our store right to your door. Contact us for a free shop at home or office service. One of our ( non commission ) associates will come out to visit you and bring out samples. We supply and install hardwood, laminate, carpet, bamboo, cork, sheet vinyl and tiles. ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Toronto?