Downsview Kitchens

Eva in Richmond Hill
Eva in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Outstanding quality. You get what you paid for. Could not be happier with the installer and the designer - Susan Slat. I have my dream kitchen, and it is worth every dollar I spent. It is perfect!

amos in Baxter estates
amos in Baxter estates
1 review Port Washington, NY

Downsview Kitchen

The cabinetry was absolutely terrible. There is no quality control. Cabinets came dented, scratched, chipped. Panels and arches were irregular and not plumb and square. There was absolutely no factory support for their product. Finish was also terrible - uneven and not color match.

Mike  in North york
Mike in North york
8 reviews North York, ON

Now building

This company allows you to modify their design and builds as designed, unlike many other kitchen companies out there who just simplify the manufacturing process by limiting the material to whatever China provides them with. Spends time doing the installation and hence achieves satisfactory results.

Toronto West
Toronto West

Kitchen and Built-ins

Our designer was Sandros and he was very knowledgeable and understanding, boy can he ever sketch! amazing talent!. This is the wow factor kitchen we wanted and our built-ins look like they are out of a magazine. Downsview is by far the best in terms of design and quality. Our intaller was also fantastic. The prices were very competitive too. We could not ask for more.

Rita
Rita
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen cabinet restained & Granit Countertop referal

Downsview Kitchen were very helpfull in consulting what would look best in my home, by providing samples of stain choices and referal of varvious companies for purchansing the granit top. Very satified and a job well done. Love my kitchen.

Jenny from Toronto-6229
Jenny from Toronto-6229

9.8/10

Kitchen renovation

My friend just recently had her kitchen redone and I was BAFFLED by the results. Downsview did such an amazing job with her old, dated kitchen that I hardly even recognized it. When it came time to renovate my kitchen, I knew exactly who to call. I got the exact same results as my friend, and now I actually enjoy cooking. Thanks Downsview!