Doorland 2000 Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
140 Hanlan Road Vaughan ON L4L 3P6

Reviews for Doorland 2000 Inc

Beautiful Doors

Over the past year we undertook a full house renovation. Doorland provided all the doors and trim for the project. Doorland walked us through the entire process from start to finish. The final product is excellent quality. I never realized how upgrading doors and trim would change the look of our home. Thank you to all the staff we worked with at Doorland Group. We highly recommend this company.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stay Away at All Costs

The worst customer service. They never return your calls. They get your deposit and don't deliver, and when you call they don't answer. If you think you would get an answer if you escalate to the management, good luck! The company is owned by a father and his sons and none of them care about the customer service. I can't believe we have such a business in Canada.

Tony in Aurora
Tony in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Damaged door

Stay away from this company they give you damaged doors then when there is a problem they don't return calls . Stay away unless you want headaches. There good at that.

Unhappy customer in Mooresville
Unhappy customer in Mooresville

New Front Door

This company has zero customer service. I have been trying to call without any success of getting a hold of a live person, to have them send a service person to fix my front door which is completely stuck and we just can't figure out why. It no longer locks as the wood seems to have swelled and the lock can't be turned. Our family was locked in last week because the door just wouldn't open after many attempts to yank it open, we fiddled with the hardware before we were able to turn the door knob and forcefully open the door to get out.
The sales guy can never be reached and also does not respond to messages. I don't know how Doorland stays in business with their non-existant customer service and they've lost me as a return customer. Worst decision ever made to go with this company!

New Entry Door - nice but can't open and no one responds from this company

The scheduled delivery of our front was months behind. It was suppose to be in the fall and we didn't get it until late February in the new year. Ok, that's fine. We are patient and really can't do anything about since we put a deposit already.

The installation guys were great (this is why Doorland earned my one star). They worked around some of the challenges of having a turret foyer which were not considered when we met with the sales person. Parts of the door casing had to be shaved down to fit. It took much longer to install the door and it was dark out when it was all done.

Two days after installation, we noticed a gap between the door and the rubber piece so you can see light coming in. We called Doorland and emailed them including the sales person and a week later, we finally got a call to call someone in service. The installation guys canes back to tweak the door and all was fine but the operation of the door wasn't as smooth anymore. We're not fussy so we left it alone.

This summer has been rather hot and humid, and we believe this caused the new door to swell. We have been having issues opening the door to come in and to go out. It's gotten unbearably difficult and our kids and hurts can't open the door themselves. We have to yank on it so hard that the screw to the door hardware has come loose, and we fear this is a safety hazard not being able to come and go from the front.

We've called and left a message for servicing. More than two weeks later, no response. We emailed them as well as the sales person and no reply from anyone just to say we've received your email and are working on scheduling someone in. We then called and are told they received the email and it's been forwarded to the service person. No apologies for the delay, just did you want to leave a voice message with this person?

Doorland may be a bit better priced than other door companies but their service is deplorable. The sales person is a bit spacey and their staff just doesn't seem service oriented. We would not and could not recommend them to friends and family.

S Karia in North York
S Karia in North York

Front Door for our House

They are very happy to take your money but very poor on delivery and service. The front door got delivered weeks after the promised date and the glass has a scratch. They don't take responsibility for their product and they don't stand behind their name. We have a expensive brand new front door with a scratch and they have not responded to any of our requests to take a look and fix it. I do NOT recommend them at all.

Marian
Marian
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Two interior Doors

We have ordered two interior doors from Doorland. The design is very nice. However, everything else is a disaster with this company. They delivered later then scheduled (of course) and when they did the doors were not protected at all for the transportation or when they put the insertions, not sure when got so badly damaged (they have metal insertions). They were all dented and scratched...When we called the company it was a nightmare first to get hold of someone responsible, secondly to get something done to fix the damage. So we decided that we will better pay someone else to fix them. These are really nice white oak doors...but in this company no one cares apparently...we will have a bigger project next year but we will take our business somewhere else...

T in Etobicoke
T in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Purchase of doors

In the past 5 months I have placed two orders with door land and both were over a month late in delivery. The company issues a delivery immediately after purchase is made but there is no reliability whatsoever. The sales people don't talk to production, production is very poorly managed and never on time and then.0, when the order has been produced, it can take a week or more for shipping to get the paperwork. There is zero customer service. Take your business eslewhere. What a joke

gordongroup - central toronto
gordongroup - central toronto

custom door

Was difficult to order this door but now getting it is even more painful. 14 weeks and still no door ... lots of messages left and rarely a response. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

juliana in Burlington
juliana in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

renovation purchased trim & doors

I have never experienced such horrible customer service. we ordered over 5k of product and had an issue with the doors that we purchased. we made a point to ask if the doors could be returned if we did not like them when we purchased tehm. They said YES> when we had an issue with the doors after we had paid in full we hit road blocks. i tried 3 people at Doorland and no one would call me back. I even went in to speak with them - after i spoke with someone there about the issue they said they would email me - they never did. After this i went to the owner. He was even worse. Ellio told me that i was a problem and that i was making things up. He said that his sales person Donato did not claim we could return the doors and that he believed him because he has known him for 20 years and that he doesnt know me! (Is that crazy or what)I have never been talked to so disrespectfully in my life by a business.) He said that he would not replace the doors and that he doesnt want to deal with me. I was horrified and shocked that a business owner would treat a customer with such disrespect. Dont ever buy anything from Doorland!!

More about Doorland 2000 Inc

The Doorland Group is an industry leader that creates custom wood stile & rail doors, MDF fire rated doors and wood mouldings. Each of our five divisions offers specialized door products and services for both commercial and residential applications.