Door Store Ltd The

Psi Park in Scarborough
Psi Park in Scarborough
11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Firewood Mantle

Though the prices for most items here are quite substantial, you can find very good deals if you look hard enough. I got an entire wood mantle for $100. Fortunately, it was an absolutely perfect fit.
Thanks!

frank in north toronto
frank in north toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Antique Door replacements

We went in looking for a specific antique door for a client. We had a chagellenge finding it any where. They did not have exactly what we were looking for at the time but they went out of their way to help source what we needed. We were very plesed with how helpful they were and their professionalism. Our client was thrilled with their door.

tory in TO
tory in TO

Door

This store is great -- we had gone to many other companies but until we went to the Door Store we did not feel there was much choice. This store has doors -- tall short, dark, light, absolutely beautiful old doors. The staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Start your door search with these guys.

CathyR
CathyR

Broken door latch

This place is a treasure trove of architectural pieces salvaged from old homes both here and in Europe. It is also a place where you can find expert knowledge and friendly staff to help you with your needs. Take my broken door latch for instance. The locksmith suggested I try this place. The staff was interested in my lock because it was 50 years younger than what they were used to! (they only deal in 100+ year old artefacts). They did their best to see if they could fix it, but in the end it wasn't repairable. They came up with a new latch solution for my front door that solved the problem of covering an extra large hole in the door (from the old latch), and that I could install myself. I would shop here again in a second. What a great staff!

Hildi from Kitchen Klinic
Hildi from Kitchen Klinic
9.5/10

Mail Box

I am a Toronto interior designer and I was in search of a mailbox for my own home-I found that the door store had a very good selection of both wall mounted and door inserted styles. They were great to deal with and well priced!

catherine in rosedale
catherine in rosedale

Reproduction hardware for furniture

The Door Store has an amazing collection of antique doors, wrought iron and all sorts of architectural salvage. Sam helped us find the perfect brass handles for a bedroom set, and they antiqued the finish for us and delivered them on schedule. A really fun place to explore, with friendly service to boot!

Paul from North Toronto-73
Paul from North Toronto-73

9.5/10

Lighting Fixtures

"Sam" at the Door Store is the man! Incredible selection of very interesting stuff. We "scored" on some absolutely one-of-a-kind lighting fixtures.