Door Factory (no Longer In Business)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2470 Lawrence Ave E Scarborough ON M1P 2R7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Scarborough  >  Door Factory (no Longer In Business)

Reviews for Door Factory (no Longer In Business)

Larissa in Welland
Larissa in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Wintite (windows)

Door Factory installs Wintite. We had Wintite installed over our existing windows. The cost was a fraction of what window companies were quoting and has made a huge impact on the cost of heating and air conditioning. As an added bonus, our neighbourhood kids' school bus stop is right outside our living room and with the Wintite, we don't hear the kids in the morning any more since it helps with noise.

The installer was prompt, courteous and respectful of our home. We are so happy with our Door Factory experience, we've been telling all our friends!

Liz from the Annex-2124
Liz from the Annex-2124

Custom door and secondary glazing

I was having a terrible time trying to find a less than standard size french doors for my back garden. Paul was able to give me some great ideas for energy saving as well as quote for a door to my specifications. I haven't had it delivered yet, but I'm sure I'll be thrilled with the product.

He also came up with an innovative, inexpensive and unobtrusive solution for my cold, leaky 100+ year old double hung windows.