Donlands TV & Appliances

Reviews for Donlands TV & Appliances

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Appliance repairs

Alan from Donlands Appliance was recommended to me and I have since recommended him to others. He's honest, polite, and VERY knowledgeable -- he grew up in the business! On one occasion, my fridge had one of those mystery electrical problems which he spent hours trying to sort out. When he was done and it was working, I asked him what I owed him and he said, "Wait a few days to make sure it keeps working. If after a few days it seems fine, give me a call." And then he left without taking any money. He was pretty certain he'd found the problem, but didn't want to be charging money for a job that wasn't done right. That's the kind of service which will bring me back for years to come. (By the way, it *was* fixed and a few days later I called to tell him it was working and to ask him what I owed. The price he quoted was very reasonable and completely fair. I haven't had a problem with the fridge since and that was more than six months ago).

East York Resident 30 Years
East York Resident 30 Years
4 reviews East York, ON

Dryer and washing machine repair

We have had Donlands TV & Appliances visit numerous times for repairs to our washers and dryers for over 30 years. Alan, and his dad before his retirement, have always explained things to us and let us make up our own mind about whether it's worth fixing or not. In all cases, they have done a great job and have never let us down.

Shandrew at the Beach
Shandrew at the Beach

washing machine repair

I've had Alan from Donlands out twice, the first time to fix a washer and the second to look at a dishwasher. He explained what was wrong with the washer and fixed it perfectly. He was referred by my colleague at work, and I think in this day and age when it's almost cheaper to buy new than get something fixed he's really worth a call before giving up on your appliance. Second time out the dishwasher seemed to magically resolve its problem without intervention and Alan was very gracious with his time and charge. I will not hesitate to call him again. It's a small shop so don't worry about leaving a message, he will call you back.