Donia Aluminum & Roofing Contractor

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Richmond Hill  >  Donia Aluminum & Roofing Contractor

Reviews for Donia Aluminum & Roofing Contractor

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof

Excellent Work! On Time and Efficient. Domenic's guys are pros and concentrate on doing a clean and safe job. Unlike my neighbors who had nothing but headaches with their roofers recommended by their insurance company.

Excellent Work

I hired this company to resurface my roof and install soffit and fascia on my house. I am very impressed with their work ethic and what a great job they did. I will definitely continue recommending this company to others. Thank you to the workers of Donia Aluminum & Roofing Contractor.

Pam in Toronto
Pam in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Roof not completed

Please do not consider using this company for your roofing needs and if you're buying a new home make sure the builder is not using this company. They didn't complete the roof on my brand new home and refuse to. I can provide you pictures if you'd like to contact me of their terrible work. There's lots of options out there for contractors, don't make Donia one of your options.