48 Centennial Rd #13 Orangeville ON L9W 3T4

Margaret from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fireplace Installation

L9W 3T4

I recently had a fireplace installed by Don’s Heating and Cooling. The technician who came was very professional, knowledgeable and was and always is a pleasure to deal with. I also had my Air Conditioner replace by them this past summer. Every question I had was answered and additional information over and above the questions I asked was provided. The workmanship was exceptional. Very clean installations on both accounts. I couldn’t have asked for better service and I would trust them with my future HVAC service needs

Annika from Orangeville
Annika from Orangeville

Service

L9W 3T4

Don't let these people into your home. They are very dishonest and will overcharge by a lot and not do a proper job. They quoted us $1100 to replace the heat exchanger in our furnace and adviced us to buy a new furnace instead since ours is 14 years old. We had another company come in who did the job for $300! Unfortunately too many companies such as Don's don't want to fix furnaces so they over quote on jobs to try to get people to just buy new instead.

Don's was originally out to do a service on our furnace. This was not done properly either. We had them out again to redo it and they still failed at doing a proper job.

I also left a review on their Facebook page only to find that they have now removed the section where people can leave reviews. This says a lot about their dishonesty!

jen55209 from Orangeville
jen55209 from Orangeville

heating cooling

L9W 3T4

We called this company because we had trouble hooking up a new thermostat. They told us we needed a new control panel for the furnace. They hooked it up and furnace and thermostat worked. They did not however hook up the AC.They told us they want to come back and run new wire.When we followed up with them again, they now said we needed 2 transformers. We were upset so we got a friend of a friend who is a technician to come and hook up new wire for us as a favor. He fixed everything using new wire and said we probably did not need any parts to begin with only new wire. We were advised that is it probably best not to let this company inside the house again.

As a valued customer, we are regretful that after earning your business multiple times prior you were left feeling unsatisfied with our company. We strive to provide every customer with the best possible service and would love the chance to earn back your business and remind you why you chose our company in the past with success.

Dawn mallinson from Orangeville
Dawn mallinson from Orangeville

Hot water heater

L9W 3T4

Poor communication, stated that they would return the next day to fix part, no one showed up, after several phone calls we were told that the part hadn't even been ordered. When the part was ordered it was the incorrect part. I constantly had to call and follow up when they would be returning. This company had contracts with reliance, I had a specific plan with reliance and stated that I did not want this company back into my home. Unfortunately there was no other available service engineers so if I wanted hot water I had no choice. After approx 4 weeks I had hot water. I informed dons heating and cooling that I would not be paying the bill for the inconvenience and that Reliance would be covering it, only to receive phone calls and final notices of bill payment. Dons heating and cooling would not listen to me the customer when I informed them that Reliance were covering the bill. Dons heating and cooling ,the customer is always right !!! You need to remember that. Never again would I use your service or recommend this company.

I understand the frustration you felt as we also met with frustration when partnered with Reliance. It is because of these types of issues with customer service that we have severed our contract. Reliance has set out strict procedures that we were required to follow. Unfortunately, for you, the homeowner, the call was dealt with following those guidelines. We tried to accommodate as best we could within the constraints of their company.

GaryW Shelburne
GaryW Shelburne
1 review Shelburne, ON

Basement renovation

Dons did a great job on the installation of our Van E unit as well as our new Beam vacuum system. Very speedy work at a great price well worth checking them out.

Jen Orangeville
Jen Orangeville
2 reviews Shelburne, ON

Heating and Cooling

The exceptional customer service at Don's Heating and Cooling is always a pleasant change from the ordinary. They offer competitive prices and are able to keep on schedule for all projects. Whether it is a large or small project -- the service is second to none!

pmi guy Toronto
pmi guy Toronto

AIR CONDITIONING AND FURNACE SERVICE

EVERY TIME I HAVE USED DON'S SERVICE THEY HAVE BEEN VERY FAST AND COURTEOUS AND DO ONLY WHAT IS NECESSARY WITHOUT TRYING TO RUN UP ADDITIONAL ADDED COSTS EVEN WHEN ONLY DEALING WITH MY WIFE.

More about Don's Heating & Cooling

Don’s Heating And Cooling believes we are that business. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor.

****

Don’s Heating And Cooling has been serving the Orangeville area for many years and recently the Alliston area and we want to earn your business. Our loyal customers love our personalized treatment; it keeps them coming back. Our customers are like our family.