Don's Heating & Cooling

48 Centennial Rd #13 Orangeville ON L9W 3T4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Orangeville  >  Don's Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Don's Heating & Cooling

Gloria P.
Gloria P.
1 review , ON

Installed new propane gas furnace.

The job was well done and followed up. Don is a really nice guy to deal with. His staff are all very efficient and friendly. I highly recommend Don's Heating & Cooling.

Thank you Gloria, it was pleasure dealing with you as well. Welcome to the DHC family .

Wendy in Orangeville
Wendy in Orangeville

Installation air conditioning ductless

Chris and Mike were courteous, respectful and they cleaned every area they used. Chris taught me how to use the remote—super helpful. Terry was an awesome salesman. I recommend Don’s to my family and friends regularly.

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best at all times and truly appreciate when a client takes the time to let us know. I will pass on this review to Chris , Mike and Terry.
Thank you once again Don Roper Don's Heating and Cooling

pgauthier
pgauthier
1 review Orangeville, ON

furnace service, replace inducer motor

Very knowledgeable employees, efficient and fast service, went above and beyond to get the best results for us.

I must apologize for my late response, Thank you very much for noticing how great the individuals are that work at our company.

Tammy &.
Tammy &.

New Furnace

I called Don’s Heating & Cooling after noticing my furnace wasn’t running properly. They were here to check it that morning and came to the conclusion that it was unsafe to run. Terry and his team were very quick to go over different furnace options with us, and took the time and effort to make sure it was up and running within 24 hours. They were professional, informative, and caring. We would highly recommend their services.

Thanks for the great review Tammy. At this and anytime of year we won't leave anyone uncomfortable in their home

pennyk
pennyk

furnace problem

The Service Representative was great, showed me the problem then fixed the problem! He was a nice polite young man and is a good representative for the company

Thanks for the great review Penny. Our technician are trained to help you in every way they can to give you the best service

Rukiya
Rukiya
1 review Orangeville, ON

Replaced an old broken furnace

Absolutely amazing service! When my furnace broke down over the coldest days of the year (-30!!) they provided speedy service. Very experienced and knowledgeable staff re: various product options. Don is extremery courteous, professional, prompt and reliable. I highly recommend them!!

Thanks for the great review Rukiya. We try our very best not to leave anyone in the cold. Especially on one of the coldest days of the year.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Connect gas line to fireplace

Technician worked on connecting copper tube to my gas fireplace for approx 30 minutes. Told me that the line was kinked by me when I was standing behind him watching him kink it himself!! Terrible service! Will never use Don's Heating ever again!!

mike from Orangeville
mike from Orangeville

furnace repair

Called these guys to get some warranty work done on my furnace. Specifically asked what the work was going to cost. Was told an amount plus hst. Well once the relatively simple job was complete I was handed an invoice for twice as much as I was quoted. Just another contractor who wishes to not explain what the TOTAL cost of a job will be for fear of losing a job. Once the job is done do they then explain their admin charges (almost $100!!) Disposal (?) charges ect ect. There is honest and straight forward businesses out there, you just need to find them

Don McCaw from Orangeville
Don McCaw from Orangeville

Gas Line

Excellent experience and would highly recommend. Our Stove died and my wife thought she'd like to have a gas range. We called Don's because they were local and we'd done business with them in the past. The estimator arrived on time to quote the job and set it up for 2 days later. The installer did a great job on the install, nice a neat! We will be having them back shortly to install our new range!!

More about Don's Heating & Cooling

Don’s Heating And Cooling believes we are that business. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor.
Don’s Heating And Cooling has been serving the Orangeville area for many years and recently the Alliston area and we want to earn your business. Our loyal customers love our personalized treatment; it keeps them coming back. Our customers are like our family.