Don's Heating & Cooling

48 Centennial Rd #13 Orangeville ON L9W 3T4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Orangeville  >  Don's Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Don's Heating & Cooling

Tammy &.
Tammy &.

New Furnace

I called Don’s Heating & Cooling after noticing my furnace wasn’t running properly. They were here to check it that morning and came to the conclusion that it was unsafe to run. Terry and his team were very quick to go over different furnace options with us, and took the time and effort to make sure it was up and running within 24 hours. They were professional, informative, and caring. We would highly recommend their services.

Thanks for the great review Tammy. At this and anytime of year we won't leave anyone uncomfortable in their home

pennyk
pennyk

furnace problem

The Service Representative was great, showed me the problem then fixed the problem! He was a nice polite young man and is a good representative for the company

Thanks for the great review Penny. Our technician are trained to help you in every way they can to give you the best service

Rukiya
Rukiya
1 review Orangeville, ON

Replaced an old broken furnace

Absolutely amazing service! When my furnace broke down over the coldest days of the year (-30!!) they provided speedy service. Very experienced and knowledgeable staff re: various product options. Don is extremery courteous, professional, prompt and reliable. I highly recommend them!!

Thanks for the great review Rukiya. We try our very best not to leave anyone in the cold. Especially on one of the coldest days of the year.

1 review Cambridge, ON

Connect gas line to fireplace

Technician worked on connecting copper tube to my gas fireplace for approx 30 minutes. Told me that the line was kinked by me when I was standing behind him watching him kink it himself!! Terrible service! Will never use Don's Heating ever again!!

mike from Orangeville
mike from Orangeville

furnace repair

Called these guys to get some warranty work done on my furnace. Specifically asked what the work was going to cost. Was told an amount plus hst. Well once the relatively simple job was complete I was handed an invoice for twice as much as I was quoted. Just another contractor who wishes to not explain what the TOTAL cost of a job will be for fear of losing a job. Once the job is done do they then explain their admin charges (almost $100!!) Disposal (?) charges ect ect. There is honest and straight forward businesses out there, you just need to find them

Don McCaw from Orangeville
Don McCaw from Orangeville

Gas Line

Excellent experience and would highly recommend. Our Stove died and my wife thought she'd like to have a gas range. We called Don's because they were local and we'd done business with them in the past. The estimator arrived on time to quote the job and set it up for 2 days later. The installer did a great job on the install, nice a neat! We will be having them back shortly to install our new range!!

Margaret from Burlington
Margaret from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fireplace Installation

I recently had a fireplace installed by Don’s Heating and Cooling. The technician who came was very professional, knowledgeable and was and always is a pleasure to deal with. I also had my Air Conditioner replace by them this past summer. Every question I had was answered and additional information over and above the questions I asked was provided. The workmanship was exceptional. Very clean installations on both accounts. I couldn’t have asked for better service and I would trust them with my future HVAC service needs

Annika from Orangeville
Annika from Orangeville

Service

Don't let these people into your home. They are very dishonest and will overcharge by a lot and not do a proper job. They quoted us $1100 to replace the heat exchanger in our furnace and adviced us to buy a new furnace instead since ours is 14 years old. We had another company come in who did the job for $300! Unfortunately too many companies such as Don's don't want to fix furnaces so they over quote on jobs to try to get people to just buy new instead.

Don's was originally out to do a service on our furnace. This was not done properly either. We had them out again to redo it and they still failed at doing a proper job.

I also left a review on their Facebook page only to find that they have now removed the section where people can leave reviews. This says a lot about their dishonesty!

More about Don's Heating & Cooling

Don’s Heating And Cooling believes we are that business. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor.
Don’s Heating And Cooling has been serving the Orangeville area for many years and recently the Alliston area and we want to earn your business. Our loyal customers love our personalized treatment; it keeps them coming back. Our customers are like our family.