Reviews for Dominion Roofing

Natalie
Natalie

Roof Repair

In August 2017 i signed the contract with Dominion Roofing for the roof tuning up. The work has been done very quickly. According to the contract all holes were supposed to be mended, all gutters cleaned and secured, downpipe disconnected and I have also asked to change one piece of plywood (deck). One month later, i noticed huge overflow (gutters were not cleaned, the team left debris everywhere, downpipe wasn't disconnected). It took me more than month to get somebody to look at the problem. The technician came and cleaned North Side instead of South Side, redirecting downpipe so that it shoots the water into the neighbouring house. The roofers have also missed one hole (raccoons used it as the entry) and the area of the roof where "repair" had done started sinking. I have spent several months trying to get someone to finish the work and fix the problem. No show, just endless explanations.
My previous review has been removed and no one stays behind the warranty that DR is braging about.

John Ritchie from Toronto
John Ritchie from Toronto

Repair Shingles on Roof

My wife and I had a good experience with Dominion Roofing. In the late Fall/early Winter, they re-shingled half of our roof and did a full tune-up on the older part. A couple of months later, we saw that a couple of shingles were flipped up on the older part (caused by wind, animals or whatever). Dominion Roofing came and fixed the shingles without charge, which made us very happy. Dominion obviously wants to please its customers and cares about its reputation. My wife and I have dealt with a few roofing companies over the years, but Dominion Roofing is the first one we have had confidence in.

J. C.
J. C.

Patching a leaking roof over kitchen.

The job was to do an emergency patch to stop our leaking roof. We were expecting it to be fixed (we were told it should be okay until we get the roof redone.) We were away for a week and came back to water still coming in the kitchen window area. We have paid out $450.00 and still have a problem. We have since hired another company to re-shingle the whole roof.

Marsha
Marsha

Roof

Everyone at Dominion is polite and helpful. I have had the company repair, or redo my roof a few times over the years. It is sometimes difficult to speak to the person in charge but I understand that he is frequently at worksites. Of course, roofing work depends on the weather and might have to be postponed, especially in the winter but the company tries to inform me if there are changes.
I had part of my roof done this time because I had a leak. I received a discount because the other portion of the roof had been done and was still under warranty.
I would recommend Dominion Roofing as an honest, caring company.

Thank you for your review and the recommendation, Marsha! We believe in strong communication with our customers and strive to ensure everyone is always kept in the loop, especially when the weather dictates our ability to work. We look forward to servicing you again.

P C.
P C.

Fascia repair

The work was done promptly, very well and at a competitive price. The staff were competent and courteous.

Thanks for the review, P.C.! Glad we could assist with your repair.

anil_sandal in Toronto
anil_sandal in Toronto

ROOF TUNE UP

It was a good experience working with totally professional people. They
came as scheduled and updated me on phone what they have done and what is needed to be done. My roof was leaking. They fixed it which looks OK for now.

We really appreciate the review! Our Roof Tune-Up® is designed to address minor problems before they become major issues. Communication with our customers is key, in addition to attending to the problem itself, and we thank you for taking to the time to recognize this.

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Very professional and responsive! They actually call you back when they say they will. Accommodated my needs and helpful. Will definitely call them again for my roofing needs.

Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on communication with our customers and informing them every step of the way of the work we're doing. We look forward to servicing you again!

suzimcgee
suzimcgee

Eavestrough needed to be reattached to the side of our second stormy.

Ryan and the other gentleman’s (forgot his name) work was absolutely amazing. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. They said hello when they first started the job, as I saw them and wanted to warn them about my two very large dogs, one of which is a puppy and didn’t want them intimidated by their size.
I spoke with both guys at the middle part of the job, and at the end and they were very knowledgeable and friendly in explaining options for the future.
Your company is the second one that we had come out. The first turned out to be flakes, after saying they’d (3 different staff) called me to book the appointment and then sent an email saying they couldn’t get hold of me because they didn’t have my phone number???
From booking the appointment to explaining our future options, after completing the work, everyone was an absolute delight to deal with. Actually, I will be having the company back in the spring when the snow is gone to check our home over once again.
I’ve already told 2 people what a great service the company provides.
Thank you so very much for sending out two great guys who got the work done!!

Thanks so much for the kind words! We agree that Ryan and Andrew's work is amazing, and we're thrilled that your experience with our team was very positive. Thank you also for the referrals! We look forward to serving you again.

Neighbour
Neighbour

Skylight installation

They did the work efficiently, and don't balk at going up on roof in less-than-ideal weather. Everyone was pleasant & helpful.

Thanks for taking a moment to review our service. We're glad to have assisted with your skylight install. Much appreciated!

More about Dominion Roofing

For more than 95 years, Dominion Roofing has been the go-to roofing contractor in Toronto and the GTA. Exceptional products, superior service, renowned innovation, and setting industry safety standards, has allowed Dominion Roofing to service more than 2 million customers. Whether residential or commercial, from roof repairs to re-roofing, we've got you covered!