HomeStars  >  Roofing in Richmond Hill  >  Dominion Roofing

Reviews for Dominion Roofing

P C.

The work was done promptly, very well and at a competitive price. The staff were competent and courteous.

anil_sandal in Toronto

It was a good experience working with totally professional people. They
came as scheduled and updated me on phone what they have done and what is needed to be done. My roof was leaking. They fixed it which looks OK for now.

We really appreciate the review! Our Roof Tune-Up® is designed to address minor problems before they become major issues. Communication with our customers is key, in addition to attending to the problem itself, and we thank you for taking to the time to recognize this.

Satisfied c.

Very professional and responsive! They actually call you back when they say they will. Accommodated my needs and helpful. Will definitely call them again for my roofing needs.

Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on communication with our customers and informing them every step of the way of the work we're doing. We look forward to servicing you again!

suzimcgee

Ryan and the other gentleman’s (forgot his name) work was absolutely amazing. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. They said hello when they first started the job, as I saw them and wanted to warn them about my two very large dogs, one of which is a puppy and didn’t want them intimidated by their size.
I spoke with both guys at the middle part of the job, and at the end and they were very knowledgeable and friendly in explaining options for the future.
Your company is the second one that we had come out. The first turned out to be flakes, after saying they’d (3 different staff) called me to book the appointment and then sent an email saying they couldn’t get hold of me because they didn’t have my phone number???
From booking the appointment to explaining our future options, after completing the work, everyone was an absolute delight to deal with. Actually, I will be having the company back in the spring when the snow is gone to check our home over once again.
I’ve already told 2 people what a great service the company provides.
Thank you so very much for sending out two great guys who got the work done!!

Thanks so much for the kind words! We agree that Ryan and Andrew's work is amazing, and we're thrilled that your experience with our team was very positive. Thank you also for the referrals! We look forward to serving you again.

Neighbour

They did the work efficiently, and don't balk at going up on roof in less-than-ideal weather. Everyone was pleasant & helpful.

Thanks for taking a moment to review our service. We're glad to have assisted with your skylight install. Much appreciated!

Glenn_Andrew

My mother’s house needed a new roof and winter was approaching. Dominion tarpped the roof until the job could be done in two weeks. This greatly eased my concerns as the roof was in poor condition. No other company suggested this. The work was done efficiently and the cleanup excellent

So glad to have helped you out with this, Glenn_Andrew! In cases where the existing roof is in poor condition, the proper thing to do is to protect it until a new roof can be installed. We're thrilled that this initiative eased your concerns and shielded the home from the changing weather, and allowed our crew to install a new roof on the property. Thanks for the review!

B P.

The job was completed to our satisfaction. The two workmen were efficient and open to suggestion. The work was completed in a timely manner. I was glad to find a large company who was willing to do a small job, which is a difficult thing to find.

Thanks so much for the review, BP! You're right - it is difficult to find large companies willing to take on smaller projects, but Dominion has a dedicated service department specifically set up to assist homeowners like yourself with smaller jobs. It's just another avenue that separates us from our competitors and we are thrilled to have worked with you on this project!

waynehdawe

Repairs needed to be made on eves trough as well as soffit. Roof was inspected.

Thank you for contacting Dominion and thanks the review! Glad we could help out.

Pat A.

Three leaking seams. Company to send a quote for the replacement of a section of the eavestroughing in case the repair doesn’t hold.

Was reassured when I was told the roof will likely last well over 5 more years

Happy to have helped out with the repair! Many roofing companies don't always provide homeowners with honest feedback about the condition of their roofing system, and we're thrilled that our technicians were able to reassure you that your roof still has some life left and doesn't need to be replaced right now. Thanks for the review!

More about Dominion Roofing

For more than 95 years, Dominion Roofing has been the go-to roofing contractor in Toronto and the GTA. Exceptional products, superior service, renowned innovation, and setting industry safety standards, has allowed Dominion Roofing to service more than 2 million customers. Whether residential or commercial, from roof repairs to re-roofing, we've got you covered!