Harlee Door Company Incorporated

Audie in Brooklyn
Audie in Brooklyn
5 reviews , NY

Garage door

I needed to get my garage door fixed and the guy they sent over did a wonderful job in fixing my garage door. He clearly explained to me the problem and got the job done in less then one hour. He was extremely courteous and professional.

ygstarr in St Albans
ygstarr in St Albans
1 review , NY

Vinyl Garage Door

I'd used Harlee to fix my garage door once before and found that they were reasonably priced and did a good job. More recently, because it was an old steel door, two of the panels were dented beyond repair and the whole door needed to be replaced. I called Bill for an estimate and he gave me some reasonable alternatives and his best recommendation. Then when we got down to logistics, he told me exactly what time and the cost of the job - and kept his word. He was finished in forty minutes and I am very pleased with the job he did. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a repair or a new door altogether.