Dodds Interiors

1860 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4X 1L9
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga   >  Dodds Interiors

Reviews for Dodds Interiors

Blinds

Dodd's was recommended to me by a friend who had used them for a renovation. I found the service and quality of the product to be as she described- execellent. I will definitely use them again.

Elizabeth Hibbert in Mississauga
Elizabeth Hibbert in Mississauga

Exceptional Service, Extremely Knowledgeable

Dodds Interiors is the place to go if you need any kind of window fashion! I moved in to a condo and had 2 large windows to get coverings for. One of the windows is tricky as it has a sliding door to get out to my balcony. I had no idea what to get- blinds, curtains, roller shades? Lucky for me David came in and knew right away what I needed. Diane was so helpful by describing the different materials to me and laying out the pro's and con's of each option. The customer service from start to finish was impeccable; I never had to worry about a thing. People love my roller shades.. I get compliments all the time. I highly recommend them!

Carol from Burlington

905-848-2877
1860 Dundas St E
Mississauga
L4X 1L9

Words can't express our sincere appreciation and gratitude for all the fine work David has done for us for over twenty years. There is always a wonderful sense of security and well-being whenever we undertake a decorating challenge, knowing that he is at the helm ~ we feel truly blessed to know him. His integrity and pleasant personality have always made us feel at ease, and, of course, the quality of workmanship is second to none. It is wonderful to deal with someone who truly cares about the client, and whose work is always meticulous and top-notch. We can certainly understand why Dodds has consistently won the Consumer Choice Award. There is simply no one better!

Carol & Burt, Burlington

Olena from Etobicoke
Olena from Etobicoke

custom blinds

Very happy with the service from Dodd's for a custom Hunter Douglas blind for our living room. Great personal service and suggestions all at a much better price than Home Depot.

It is simply about taking pride in what you do. Strive for exellence when it comes to service and quality, and yet recognize the competitive nature of this business by offering fair prices.
We have been awarded the "Consumer's choice award
for business excellence" for 2007 in the category of drapery store, and now even more than ever, we have to keep proving ourselves.

More about Dodds Interiors