Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

60 Wildcat Rd Toronto ON M6M 3E6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

L.Bullen in Toronto
L.Bullen in Toronto

Great Service & Installation

We were very pleased with the service from Dodd's Doors. The garage door looks great, and everything was left spotless Very professional and courteous service from Allan, Angela and the installers. A bit of a delay in the istallation but this was nothing to do with the company, all to do with delays from covid and out of their control. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for this insightful review. We are happy our services were up to your expectations. Allan and Angela and our entire team of installers are important assets to our company. Thank you so much for recommending us to friends and family. We are always here to help with any garage door needs. Thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS.

Carol Rushlow from Maple
Carol Rushlow from Maple

Garage Doors, openers and cladding

Thanks to the team at Dodds. It was a great experience.
Everything was well explained when I was given the quote.
The doors arrived on time and installation was arranged for
a couple of days later.
The installer Zaza arrived right on time. He worked meticulously
all day by himself all day. When he was finished he set up the remotes
and explained very carefully how everything worked. He left everything spotless.
Thank you Zaza for an excellent job.
I would definitely recommend Dodds Doors.

Hello Carol, thank you so much for this amazing review. We are extremely happy you are satisfied with our product and service. Zaza is an amazing asset to our team at DODDS. We are constantly working to provide the best experience possible to all our customers. Thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS!

Pavinder Moti from Whitchurch-stouffville
Pavinder Moti from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great job!!!

Just had my original builders garage doors replaced last week and they look fantastic. It really caught the eyes of neighbors walking by. The quality and workmanship is top quality.

Even more so, the installer, Zaza, did a tremendous job of installing the doors. he is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. After the install was complete he instructed us on the proper care and treatment of the doors to ensure worry free operation for years to come.

We highly recommend Dodds for new garage doors!

Thank you for this amazing review Pavinder. It is always a pleasure to hear detailed feedback from our customers. We could not be happier that your door has increased the curve appeal of your home! Zaza is the best installer we have in our team and we could not be prouder to have him with us. He loves his job and will go above and beyond to ensure the work is complete and details are shared with customers. Thank you again for this kind review, it provides a lot of insights to us. Again thank you for recommending us and thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS!

cindy
cindy
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

garage doors and capping

Zaza installed my doors yesterday. He was meticulous and did an amazing job. Denise found me beautiful doors in a timely fashion. I had used Dodds in the past and have complete confidence in their products, workmanship, providing a very competent installer, and follow through from beginning to end.

Cindy thank you so much for this amazing review! It is always nice to hear from our customers and specially the ones that come back for our services. Zaza and Denise are amazing assets to our company, we couldn't be prouder of them! Thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS, we are always happy to help with any of your garage door needs!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage door servicing

The rubber edging at the bottom of the garage door needed replacement. We had the door installed by Doddsdoors in 2012! Lasted almost 1 years. I called them last saturday, they arrived today on time, and promptly replaced the rubber without wasting any time. The serviceman was knowledgeable, efficient, and very respectful. When I asked if he knew any company to service our metal garden gate, he promptly gave me the HomeStars business card. Thank you Doddsdoors and thank you Serviceman (i did not ask for his name).

Thank you for this review customer! We are very happy to hear you had a good service experience with our team. We are always happy to help you cover any of your garage door needs with the highest professionalism. Thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS, we are here to help anytime!

Joan in Scarborough
Joan in Scarborough

Garage door with capping

I have just received my new garage door from Dodds and I love it. It is quiet clean looking and modern. What a difference it made.
Installation went smoothly. Zaza the installer arrived on time and worked quickly with attention to detail. He is a professional at what he does. Property was left tidy and he gave helpful suggestions and answered our questions. Thanks for a seamless experience from ordering with Laurie to the communication with office personnel.
I would recommend this company for garage doors.

Thank you so much for this review Joan. We appreciate your feedback and honesty. We work extremely hard with our team in order to provide the best service possible to all our clients. Zaza is an amazing asset to our team. Thank you so much for your honesty and for your business. Remember, we are always here to help you out with any of your garage door needs.

Seb in Toronto
Seb in Toronto

Customer care

I purchased a set of new garage doors to replace my old builder originals. The on-site consultation was professional and the price was good. There was a problem with my original order which would have resulted in a much longer wait time , but to my surprise the owner called me personally to apologize for the mixup and offered me different doors, better ones, which I actually like more than what I originally ordered. The crew came the next business day and installed my new doors and also did capping . Thank you Zack and team. This was very well executed.

Thank you for this amazing review Seb. Thank you for your patience during these challenging times. We are working as best as we can as we navigate through the different logistic difficulties we encounter today. We highly appreciate your business and trust. Thank you for choosing DODDS DOORS!

Denis in Terrace Bay
Denis in Terrace Bay

Repai

I Very happy with the work done Dan was very professional...polite...and prompt..
He arrived on time...diagnosed...and repaired in a very professional manner.
Would never hesitate to call Dodds again.
Thanks once again Dan

Denis, thank you so much for this review. We are constantly evolving to provide the best service possible to all our customers. Dan is an amazing asset to our team of installers. Thank you for trusting DODDS and thank you for this review again. We are here to help anytime.

Swansea in Old Toronto
Swansea in Old Toronto

Garage door

Dodd's installed for us a garage door with capping. There were some initial hick-ups since the installer forgot to bring the capping material, and it took a few months (and a few phone calls) before the job was finally finished. But now that it's done, we are very happy with the result. It looks great!

Thank you for this review Swansea. We always do our best to provide the best service possible to all our customers. We will face challenges on the regular but rest assured we will do our best to make sure our customers are happy. Thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS! And remember that we are always around if you need any extra help with your garage door needs! Thank you again!

Maria T. Ojutalayo from Oakville
Maria T. Ojutalayo from Oakville

New Garage Door

My experience with the Dodds Garage team was fantastic. Mike Belonsky came to our house and did a great job by showing me all kinds of options to get garage door and front door to go with each other. His paperwork to follow up and responses were always on point and timely.
So finally the garage door was ready for delivery and install and Zaza did a fantastic job. He is a one man show, super professional and with a great execution. The door looks fantastic.
I am now waiting for the front door to complete the look.
Denise and the billing and scheduling ladies were also great.

Thank you so much for this review Maria. It is amazing ti hear these comments from our happy customers. We are extremely proud of our team in the office, sales and techs. Mike, Zaza, Denise are amazing assets to our team. We are constantly working hard to ensure we deliver the best service possible to each of our customers. Thank you so much for this review and thank you for trusting DODDS DOORS! We are always here to help you with your garage door needs.

More about Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Dodds Garage Door Systems gives new meaning to the word "reliability".
"We show up when we say we will, we do the job with the expertise of over 52 years in the business, and we tidy up. We never leave a mess!"
"When you require garage door service or garage door electric opener attention, please call us. You won't be sorry. We guarantee it!"
Having done that, just sit down and relax, you have just hired Greater Toronto's #1 garage door company, Dodds Garage Door Systems is your RELIABLE garage door firm.
Dodds major products are "SERVICE", "VALUE", and "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!"

Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc. is an all-Canadian privately owned company, established in 1958, specializing in the sale, repairs, service and installation of:

Overhead Garage Doors- residential, commercial and industrial