Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Cooksville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Concord, Vaughan, Markham, Unionville, Brampton, Oakville, Whitby, Oshawa, Woodbridge, Maple, Bolton, Ajax, Pickering, Georgetown, Newmarket, Aurora, Burlingto
Garage Doors & Hardware
Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Reviews for Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Excellent garage door service

Very positive results!
The problem with my door was spotted immediately and fixed plus he had all the parts on-site.
He was very helpful and informative as well!
I would not hesitate to call them again.

Thank you so much for your review! We love providing great service at a great price. Thank you!

Garage Door Replacement

Had our garage doors replaced with Dodds. The cost of around $3000 was within the same price range as other quotes, but I felt better about Dodds. I am glad we went with Dodds as the service from start to finish was great. I would highly recommend Dodds.

Thank you for this great review. Dodds always aims to provide the best value. Thank you so much!

Rick from Oakville
Rick from Oakville

Garage door spring repair

Called at 7a on a winter storm day. Chris arrived early afternoon in the midst of freezing rain. Polite, friendly, fixed the springs and also checked and adjusted the power opener. I could not ask for more. Took the old springs away, verified all was working correctly before he left.

Thank you so much! Cold weather won't stop us! Thanks for working with Dodds!

Broken Garage Door

My garage door spring broke during the last snow storm. I called Dodds and they had someone out to see me the same day. The technician was amazing - fast and polite. He made sure I understood the problem and showed me the repair once it was done. He also provided me with some great tips to maintain my garage door going forward.

Thank you so much for this fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you. We will come out in any weather!

Garage door service

All of Dodd's staff were efficient and professional. It took some time for our replacement parts to arrive at their warehouse; but I understand that this was because our door is older.

Positive experience overall. We would definitely recommend Dodd's.

We are so appreciative of your feedback. Thanks for your understanding and your business!

CB in Vaughan
CB in Vaughan

Remote Garage Door Opener Installation

Awesome from start to finish. Friendly and knowledgeable about products. Alan was very nice and answered all my questions. Installation was flawless. Thanks for making this an easy to do.

Thanks for the great review! Alan loved working with you as well! Thanks for working with Dodds!

Sarah & Bill in Oakville
Sarah & Bill in Oakville

Garage door repair

A cable broke on one of the garage doors. I called Dodd’s and a very friendly woman took my info gave me a quote and said someone would be out within 3 to 8 hours. Great service once the repairman was here he didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need.
I asked for 4 new cables as they were over 10 years old. Repairs were finished quickly, Thanks Dodd’s!
Definitely recommend them for garage door repairs.

Wow! Thank you Sarah and Bill! It was our pleasure. Any time you need help with your garage door just give Dodds a ring! Thank you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage doors

Garage doors Installed nicely and perfect at the same time, the company said. Quality of the doors are good. I will recommend to choose doors from Garage Door Systems Inc.
Thanks

Thanks for this great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Glad you are enjoying your new garage doors from Dodds!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reliable, fast and did not try to upsell

Our garage door broke. They came within hours. Turns out we just needed a new keypad. Got that-no attempt to upsell. Also fixed some loose bolts without extra charge. Very friendly, professional and efficient.

Thank you very much for this great review. Many GTA garage door companies pay their technicians commission often resulting in you paying for work not required. At DODDS our repair technicians are NOT on commission so that you only pay for what is needed.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Garage door repair

Car hit garage door as it was opening - it was bitter cold outside - Dodds answered my call immediately and was at the house in the afternoon... Repair completed in 45 minutes - service man was experienced and friendly.. Very satisfied
Thanks

Thank you very much for this great review Barbara. At DODDS a great customer experience begins with a LIVE person to talk to on the phone. Our team is always there for you.

More about Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

It's DODDS' 60th Anniversary gift to YOU until July 15th! Don't miss this big sale.
Call now! Save now!

Dodds Garage Door Systems gives new meaning to the word "reliability".
"We show up when we say we will, we do the job with the expertise of over 52 years in the business, and we tidy up. We never leave a mess!"
"When you require garage door service or garage door electric opener attention, please call us. You won't be sorry. We guarantee it!"
Having done that, just sit down and relax, you have just hired Greater Toronto's #1 garage door company, Dodds Garage Door Systems is your RELIABLE garage door firm.
Dodds major products are "SERVICE", "VALUE", and "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!"

Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc. is an all-Canadian privately owned company, established in 1958, specializing in the sale, repairs, service and installation of:

Overhead Garage Doors- residential, commercial and industrial