Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Cooksville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Concord, Vaughan, Markham, Unionville, Brampton, Oakville, Whitby, Oshawa, Woodbridge, Maple, Bolton, Ajax, Pickering, Georgetown, Newmarket, Aurora, Burlingto
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Richmond Hill  >  Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Reviews for Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Sandra in Riverdale
Sandra in Riverdale

Garage Door Inspection

May 28/18: Rob from Dodd's Garage Systems inspected my garage door and made some adjustments. He also provided feedback and tips on maintaining the door. I was impressed by his professionalism and the excellent service, and will be using Dodd's again.

In Toronto
In Toronto

Very satisfied customers, would use them again in a second

Very satisfied customers and would use Dodds again for any garage door or opener installation or servicing. They installed our new opener a couple of years ago, and installed our new garage door today. The sales process at the start of the process at our home was crisp and informative, and the pricing was very fair. The manufacturing of the door and then scheduling of the installation was very timely. And Kareem who installed the new garage door today was terrific in every respect.

Thank you very much for this great review. We serve one customer at a time and that is you! Every customer has their own unique tastes and needs so we listen with great care and respect to your unique requirements and then we deliver.

mary bredin from Old Toronto
mary bredin from Old Toronto

Installed my garage door!

Booking was simple. Arrived two days later. Terrific guy who did the installation. And all seems to be good! Could not have gone any smoother. All seems to be working. Would definitely recommend.

Cris in Mississauga
Cris in Mississauga

Garage doors

The doors arrived quickly and installation was very smooth. Completed in a few hours and can't bet the price...very pleased with the whole process, I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get new doors

Rene in Toronto
Rene in Toronto

Excellent service

Replacement of springs. Done in timely professional manner. Very helpful on phone too to help determine the fix before coming. Walked us through a number of tests to see if we can fix it for free.

Teresa G in Richmond Hill
Teresa G in Richmond Hill

Garage Door

Just had my garage door and garage door opener installed by Dodds in Richmond Hill. The entire experience was quick and painless. I got a few quotes before choosing Dodds and decided they were the best for what I wanted. Many companies don't sell Garaga Doors and after researching I was sure I wanted that brand. From my first call to the office, to the sales person to the installation was great!!!! The door looks fantastic, very pleased and would definately recommend!!!!

Thank you very much for this great review TGApril14. Buying a quality garage door from DODDS is easy, comfortable and affordable.

Customer g in Richmond Hill
Customer g in Richmond Hill

Replacement of Garage Doors

Had doors replaced. Company came on time and job was performed as expected. Had a minor problem with product and company warrantied.
We would recommend and use again in the future.

Thank you very much for this great review G. At DODDS your satisfaction as a customer is of primary importance to us.

Broken garage door cables

Dodd's did a great job in replacing our broken garage door cables. They responded quickly and came when they said they would, and got the job done fast and with quality. I can't recommend them enough. Excellent customer service.

Thank you very much for this great review. At DODDS we are proud of our unique achievement and recognition in excellent customer experience and having been awarded the Consumers Choice Award as the best garage door company in the G.T.A. for 19 years in a row.

Tara
Tara
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Perfect Experience

I called Dodds because my garage door wouldn't open. I called and was given an estimate immediately over the phone and was able to book a time for them to come out the next day. They were on time and called before they came out (which I totally appreciated). They guys that came out could not have been nicer. They explained everything that they did before they did it and made sure I agreed and understood everything. My garage door has never been this quiet before. I couldn’t be happier and have already recommended them to someone I knew. Dodds is a great company from the very beginning until the very end. Thank you!

Thank you very much for this great review Tara. At DODDS our job is never done until you are completely satisfied.

Andrea from Vaughan
Andrea from Vaughan

Garage Door Repair

Garage door didn't open, Dodd came the same day. John fixed everything within an hour and had time to address a couple of minor issues as well. Very satisfied with the company and service. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for this great review Andrea. Every DODDS team member is fully committed to maintaining our excellent standards of service and support.

More about Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Dodds Garage Door Systems gives new meaning to the word "reliability".
"We show up when we say we will, we do the job with the expertise of over 52 years in the business, and we tidy up. We never leave a mess!"
"When you require garage door service or garage door electric opener attention, please call us. You won't be sorry. We guarantee it!"
Having done that, just sit down and relax, you have just hired Greater Toronto's #1 garage door company, Dodds Garage Door Systems is your RELIABLE garage door firm.
Dodds major products are "SERVICE", "VALUE", and "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!"

Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc. is an all-Canadian privately owned company, established in 1958, specializing in the sale, repairs, service and installation of:

Overhead Garage Doors- residential, commercial and industrial