Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Cooksville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Concord, Vaughan, Markham, Unionville, Brampton, Oakville, Whitby, Oshawa, Woodbridge, Maple, Bolton, Ajax, Pickering, Georgetown, Newmarket, Aurora, Burlingto
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Richmond Hill  >  Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

I called Dodds Garage Doors because my Garage Door kept opening -
First of all when I called I spoke to a young lady Anna, and she was so helpful - she gave me the 1 - 5 window - I told her that I had an appointment at 4 p.m. and would have to leave at 3:30. Anna said that it wasn't a problem they always call 1/2 hour before they get to the job.
Wil came and fixed the problem, serviced the garage door and did an excellent job and it was just before 3:30.
I would recommend Dodds to anyone. It was wonderful service.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review. DODDS reputation for excellent customer experience is on the line every moment of every day. We will never let you down and are always there for you.

We were shopping for a new Garage Door and contacted 4 companies. Dodds was incredibly responsive and accommodated some custom requests. Their quote was competitive and the install went very smoothly despite some tricky conditions. I had a follow up question and again they were very responsive. I would use them again and recommend them to my friends

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review. At DODDS we are proud of our unique achievement and recognition in excellent customer experience. DODDS has been awarded the Consumers Choice Award as the best garage door company in the G.T.A. for 18 years in a row as voted by you the customers!

Frank from Toronto

We had an excellent experience in having a new garage door and automatic opener installed by Dodds. Right from the time Michael came out to advise us on what could be installed and give us a quote, to the terrific installer, we were very happy. The day of installation went without a glitch and the young man who did the installation could not have been better. He was very skilled, informative and also, very respectful of us and our home. We would highly recommend Dodds Garage Door Systems.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review Frank. Every client has their own unique tastes and needs. At DODDS we listen with great care and respect to your unique requirements and every DODDS team member is fully committed to maintaining our excellent standards of service and support.

Great customer service, Michael was very professional from the beginning. Garage came within 2 weeks and was installed a few days later. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review. With DODDS you can just sit back and relax as you are working with the #1 garage door company in the G.T.A. as voted by you the customers for 18 years in a row.

Sandra from Toronto

I hired Dodd's garage door systems last January as my garage door was jumping off the track. They fixed my problem and gave me some advice. Today, my remote garage door opener stopped working, even though I changed the battery. I called Dodd's (North York-Scarborough office) and a manager there coached me on how to reset the remote and suggested I make sure that the camera sight line was clear. I did, it works and it saved me the cost of a service call. I am very happy!