The Tree Specialists Inc

Reviews for The Tree Specialists Inc

Client from Mississauga in Oakville
Client from Mississauga in Oakville

Tree Removal Failed

We have received a quote for tree and stamp removal and the date of the service. A day before the scheduled date, the job was postponed. Several phone calls and weeks later the job was cancelled. They were plainly rude and very unprofessional. I do not recommend them at all.

Amy from Burlington
Amy from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Emergency Branch Removal

We had a large branch snap off of a tree in a backyard during the last storm. It was very close to our house. I called three different companies, and The Tree Specialists were the first to arrive to give a quote and we able to get there the same day. I called them in the morning and by early afternoon everything was cleaned up and pruned. The office was very organized and efficient. The crew was very friendly and professional.

Thanks very much, please call again if you required any other assistance.

Stephen White in Burlington
Stephen White in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Spraying of crab apple trees, tree pruning, tree removal

I have been a client of The Tree Specialists for over 10 years. They are an excellent company.

Several times I have called them into prune trees or remove trees on my property. For the past six years I have had them into perform a copper spray on my 3 flowering crab apple trees. Previously, there was a blight on the leaves, but since this spray has been done the blight has disappeared.

Their staff are professional, courteous, and arrive when they say they will be there. The work is done quickly, and the clean up is great.

I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Hello Stephen
Thank you for your kind words, it has been pleasure working with you to assist in caring for your property.

Khalid S.

1. Davide was able to review my request:
2. Survey my home and property and the specifics of what I was asking;
3. Provide a very reasonable estimate
4. Provide evidence of appropriate insurance;
5. Provide guidance on what was legally allowed in my municipality, and what the law provided for in terms of discussions with my neighbour (on of the trees was not on my property); and
6. Most importantly, provide suggestions and feedback on the best and safest approach to meeting my objectives as they pertained to the tree.

Once we completed our discussions, the Tree Specialists were able to send over a team of four! people to proceed with the job, and they did a fantastic job. They worked well with the neighbour and his concerns, did exactly what I had requested, and left not a single bit of evidence that they were there (apart from the trees being cut/pruned).

The communications were excellent, regular, and effective. The job was scheduled and performed in a very short time span. The clean-up was fantastic, and the process was completely painless.

I would highly recommend the Tree Specialists as experts in what they do, and would use them again in a moment!

Sundeep Takhar from Oakville
Sundeep Takhar from Oakville

Tree Pruning

Hired Tree Specialists to prune and trim multiple trees on my property including 2 x Austrian Pines, 3x Blue Spruce, white birch, Ivory silk lilac, Pyramidal Oak, and Little leaf linden. A job done well by a crew of three men and clean up was done well, except for a few twigs left behind (1 star lost). I was happy with their services.

thanks for very much for taking the time to complete a review.

George from Etobicoke
George from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Willow Tree Removal & Pruning 5 large trees

We hired The Tree Specialists on recommendation of a family member - and they did a fantastic job. They were hired primarily to remove a huge dying willow tree from the property, along with the pruning of 5 large maple trees. David was professional and prompt in responding to my request for a quote and his team handled not only the tree removal but the permitting process from start to finish. We were given plenty of notice of the date for the work on our property as well as a reminder call and the team who arrived to do the work were equally professional, courteous and thorough, I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any future work.

Thanks very much for your review.
We are so very happy that you are pleased with work we completed for you. I hope that we can work together with your future tree maintenance needs.
Angie
THE TREE SPECIALISTS INC.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR.

Erick Landriault in Mississauga
Erick Landriault in Mississauga

Remove 30ft hedge and 2 stumps

The Tree Specialists were hired to remove approx. 30ft of hedge with a chain link fence in between and remove 2 large stumps in the backyard. The service they provided was excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone. David was very friendly, on time and they did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent Job, we are very happy and will use you again if we ever need to.

Willy in Mississauga
Willy in Mississauga

Tree Removal

We had a tree removed last Nov/11. While they did a decent job removing the tree, they also cracked several patio stones, misaligned the backyard door while moving their equipment in and out and destroyed all the garden edging. Unfortunately, we noticed these problems after payment was made and despite on going calls to Adam, here it is the end of July and he has chosen to ignore our requests to replace the edging. I have not asked them to replace the patio stones and while Adam did make a half hearted attempt to re-adjust the backyard door, it was obvious there was very little effort put into it. If you elect to do business with the Tree Specialists, be sure to inspect your property carefully and thoroughly before paying them. If you don't, you'll be out of luck getting them to respond.

Ted in Oakville
Ted in Oakville
4 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Pruning of a 20' Cedar Hedge and 4 large trees

We are very happy with the work completed by Wade and crew. They were punctual, competent, very friendly and concerned about our satisfaction and left the site very clean. Also, Adam was very helpful in assisting us with making decisions about what was need in our yard. Thanks!

Anna Olechowski in Burlington
Anna Olechowski in Burlington
2 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Tree pruning and shrub removal

Excellent service. Can't say much more. I had another guy come out who obviously didn't want to do the job and I fould The Tree Specialist by visiting this site. Maybe a little over priced but worth the price.
Reliable, fast, knowledgable.
Thank you.

Looking for Tree Service pros in Oakville?