Divine Decor & Accents

Reviews for Divine Decor & Accents

Diane from Toronto
Diane from Toronto

Decor

After driving by this store on several occasions (3 times a day, Monday to Friday), I decided to pop in. I immediately fell in love with most of the items. To date, I have purchased a huge vase with sticks and berries, a large clock at an amazing sale price (I had this idea in my head and could not find it anywhere until I saw it here), and two large framed pictures for my home. We just purchased a new townhouse and I had been looking for unique pieces not commonly found in big box stores to decorate my home. I had a specific look that I was going for and Divine Decor fit that bill.

Ruby offered to stay open beyond her regular hours to accommodate a friend who wanted to see the store but lived too far away to make it within store hours. Ruby is always helpful, friendly, and courteous.

I would recommend this store to anyone without hesitation! Great products and friendly service!

Jo of Etobicoke
Jo of Etobicoke

Complete Home Makeover

Should you (like us) have a hard time adding the final touches to your
'Room Makeovers' then give this place 5 minutes of your time. We had just moved into a 3000 sq ft townhouse, repainted and refurnished the living, dining & bedroom area's and were in need of "the finishing touches". After having driven by this small storefront for several years we decided to stop in and have a look - WOW! Friendly, courteous, attentive, helpful . . . the list goes on.