Enercare Home Services

Customer care 1-855-556-0490 [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Michael in

Enercare pressured me into signing up for a Fireplace "Maintenance" Plan a couple of years ago. When I tried to cancel it a few months later, I was told I had to wait for a year. When the anniversary came up, I called to cancel and assumed it had been cancelled until I received an e-mail telling me they "owe" me a fireplace maintenance inspection. I called again and was told they had no record of me cancelling the plan and that I had exceeded the timeline in which I was "allowed" to cancel and that even if I decided to cancel it, I would still have to pay for the remaining months until the next anniversary.

Job Price

Hi Michael- I apologize for the confusion regarding your Fireplace Maintenance Plan. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your contract for more information regarding the cancellation policy. Thank you.

When I terminated the water heater contract, Enercare picked up the old unit for free, as it was over 20 years old. However, afterward it became difficult to untangle myself from this company. They kept calling me, trying to sell me on their products or to go back to a contract with them. Four months later, they are still charging me for the rental. Every time I get the same message that it will take 2 billing cycles to have that fee removed. Meanwhile, it is against the company policy to acknowledge mistakes or reimburse customers for the inconvenience.

Job Price

Hi there- Please email me at [email protected] if you require any assistance at this time. Thank you.

R&R in
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

After a terrible experience with a sales person from Home Depot, we were a little wary of inviting another HVAC sales person into our home.
Adam from Enercare arrived on time, was neat, friendly and professional. He answered all of our questions without trying to up sell us to a product we didn't need.
Our installers, Leo and Anthony, called to let us know they would be here 15 minutes prior to their arrival. Again, they were both friendly and professional. They protected our floors, let us know when they would need to turn off water/gas, so we could plan accordingly. When they were finished, they cleaned up andoing spent time explaining how our new system worked.
Adam, the salesman returned during installation day to make sure we were happy.
All in all, a great, stress-free experience.

Job Price

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.

The last person here was very very pleasant and all I can say is with good attitude and knowing his work then he deserves a good rating. Don't forget, we are all ambassadors to our profession, whether we are dealing with people shopping, at the airport, working in an office, being a good citizen and representing our country in travel is a reflection on us and you know what they say "good impressions are everlasting."

Job Price

You're absolutely right! We're so glad to hear that you had this experience with one of our field staff.

Just living the life!

Terrible install, terrible customer service. Took 3 days to change and upgrade tank so we were without hot water for this long than they say they will be there 24/7 when you need them. We called for service and they are not available till late the next night and even though you are renting they said there may be a service charge. Every day I get calls harassing me about heating protection plans!

Job Price

I'm very sorry to hear that you had this experience. Please reach out at [email protected] if you would like to discuss further.

N. Patrick in Woodbridge

Tech was on time. Very knowledgeable about my equipment and pleasant to deal with. He took the time to explain to me what he was doing and tips for using my equipment.

Job Price

We appreciate the great feedback! Thanks for sharing.

Installer Clairmont did excellent job; he was tidy, pleasant, explained equipment in some detail, etc,
Enercare provided water heater within 24 hours of my request ..and person i contacted yesterday at enercare was polite efficient

Job Price

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Gus in
1 review Ottawa, ON

The booking person and the service person were friendly, efficient and helpful to me in finding a suitable time. The work was quickly, cleanly and thoroughly completed. I am happy with service I received.

Job Price

Thanks for the great feedback Gus!

JoAnn in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Prompt, professional, friendly service. We received detailed information on both the existing and new hot water tank. The technicians were meticulous and the installation was smooth. Care was taken to protect floor surfaces. They also installed a new shut-off valve for the tank. As we were considering replacing our furnace, the technicians provided general information and set up the appointment with a consultant for us.

Job Price

Thanks for sharing your feedback JoAnn! We appreciate you taking the time to share.

C.DeBruin in

Was very happy with the service provided by your installer and the level of professionalism displayed (took great care to lay out carpet runners along the entire path from the front door to the location of the water heater).

Job Price

Thanks for the great feedback!

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately 1.6 million customers annually.

For more information on Enercare visit enercare.ca or call 1-855-255-5458