HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Oshawa  >  Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Record Cold Temperatures over Christmas- Furnace repair took 3 days. Had no hot water, pipes were damaged as a result of the delay in service. No response from Supervisor or Management for almost 2 months. Enercare refused third party authorization despite not having enough technicians to deal with customer requests due to extreme cold.. Paid for Emergency plumbing repairs. Management response is to quote small print showing no liability for damages to plumbing.

Poor annual maintenance check did not detect a major cleaning problem - boiler then failed over xmas and -90 days after the maintenance. They could not send a repairmen to review the problem for over three days despite a same day promise after the first contact - threatening our whole house.
We found a local guy who came within hours - will be our new hvac contractors.
The whole mess costed me over 1000 and could so easily been avoided with a 30 second check of the exhaust pipe that should be part of the annual maintenance plan. This was a major health hazard in the works

Jill in Toronto

We were100% satisfied with Enercare's customer service throughout this process. Joe met with us twice to review options and help us decide which furnace would best meet our specific needs. He also responded quickly to all our follow-up email questions. We really appreciated his easy-going approach and lack of "hard sell". Our installers, Americo and Tim, were equally pleasant and incredibly efficient, completing a difficult job in just a few hours despite the challenges of our unfinished, overcrowded basement. They did a fantastic clean up aswell - not easy on a rainy, muddy day. We love our new furnace - many thanks to all!

Garrettsmommy2008 in London
1 review Ilderton, ON

My water heater stopped worked one evening so I called and had an appointment scheduled to run a diagnostic on it the following day- I was given a quot of around $100. The technician called my cell the next afternoon as he was running early and wanted to know if he could be let in. I had my visiting father-in-law allow him in to perform the test. I came home and the technician was gone but left a whopping $540.39 bill. I didn't authorize this- I agreed to $100 (or so) a quick phone call could have clarified this. I wasn't in a position to pay that amount so close to Christmas. I called the next day and was told it would be escalated to a manager and I would hear within 48 hours..nothing. I then received an emailed bill in January so I called again..and again...and again as no one knew what to do. Managers were to call me back, and they didn't. I advised them I was traveling out of country, returning January 22 and wouldn't be paying it on time. February 20 (3 months after work) I contacted them to settle it. I CONTACTED them. I was told anyone over the age can sign for it. ANYONE. My babysitter, child anyone. I tried to explain the contract says in bold "YOUR SIGNATURE - by signing below, you agree to the quote or work completed and authorize the payment collected" Its not my signature. Its not me on the hook to pay it.
I had managers refuse to talk to me because I wasn't on the invoice my husband was, even though he had NEVER called them, then others would..not sure what kind of business they are running here but I will NEVER recommend or use them again.

I have a very old furnace . I thought for sure the service men were going to constantly push for a new furnace. Not the case at all. 1st service man diagnosed the problem and a part had to be ordered. Hours later another service returned to install the part. All on family day. Same day repair and they both did a GREAT JOB.

Olivia in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Started with Hotwater heater not working on Saturday morning. Service person arrived and fixed the problem efficiently. While here he checked CO measurements. They were not good. I mentioned that furnace required restart once or twice a day. Give age - 17 yrs old - we decided to replace.
Sales consultant Darryl came at 9:30 in the evening (on our request). He was credible and not pushy.
Installers including head installer Ashfin were here to install by 3:00 next day (Sunday). They did a good job, acted on requests quickly with out complaint. Cleaned up well. We are now warm and comfortable

Aabycute1

I’m looking for a polite knowledgeable technician in Scarborough area. Any recommendations would much appreciated. As we had a horrible experience with very rude technician in our area. Not sure if we will still get a service from enercare

val
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

the installers were great guys, clean, and answered all my questions. they did not rush. the installer Afshin was very knowledgeable and did not leave until he was sure everything was in working order.
they were here for almost 6 hours and did not even take any breaks, good worker's. .......
nice job
thanks
Val Sammut.

Leslie in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Sidney and Drall were wonderful. Despite having to work in a confined area, with a very complicated furnace system for a large house, they were timely, professional and courteous. They used drop cloths and cleanup when the job was finished. These guys provide top shelf service!

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...