Enercare Home Services

HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Installation of new water tank by Terry Baxter

Terry Baxter renewed my faith in Enercare. I have been without hot water for a week now and I've had many technicians come and go? It would be great to have someone knowledgable like Terry over seeing to the final end result. Having to call a new person to come time after time and tell your story to people who don't have a stake in the end result I'd frustrating. It also takes a huge amount of planning and effort to get away from work or find someone who can be at your home. To be given a smaller window the day of an appointment would be very helpful! I had to plan to move a washing machine beforehand and was very grateful to Terry for helping to get it back in place afterward. He was professional and knowledgeable and very helpful.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

New Rental A/C, Furnace, Tankless

Dan Fraser and Tom Hall were very professional. They were courteous, friendly, punctual, knowledgeable and helpful. They did the job on time, in the allotted time. They answered any questions I had and instructed how the equipment worked. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chris in Etobicoke
Chris in Etobicoke

air conditioner repair

17 year old home air conditioning unit suddenly stopped working in the midst of hot humid September weather. Enercare has helped with our furnace in the past and we've been happy so called them. Call centre in Phoenix! Different priority options with different cost associated, agreed to evening (4 hour window) appointment 2 days later. Serviceman, Mike S. arrived at beginning of the window and able to diagnose and fix the problem within 20 minutes. Very happy with that. Didn't push the protection plan but was happy to help us sign up for it, and seems a reasonable precaution, given potentially expense repairs. Overall quite satisfied.

Bob in Vaughan
Bob in Vaughan

Furnace maintenance check

Al is a very friendly and knowledgeable service man, gave us great information and tips. We were very pleased with the service. Would be quite happy to give referrals to anyone.

Lori in Oshawa
Lori in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot Water tank

I had to call Enercare as my hot water tank was leaking and I rent it from your company. I was very surprised when I called to find out that you could come the same day. I was given a window from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Brad Reaman called at 2:20 pm to say he would be here in ten minutes. He was extremely pleasant and polite and knew what he was doing. He fixed the problem in no time at all and then went through some things with me regarding my furnace and a/c.

Very professional, polite, quick and knowledgeable Very satisfied with the service I received today.

Lori Whyte

toms1939 in Whitby
toms1939 in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Plumbing difficulty

Dave Lewis came punctually and assessed the difficulty. Explained the problem and his approach to remedy the difficulty. Ensured my husband Tom and I were clear and in full support prior to fixing the problem. Worked cleanly , ensured the site was left in proper condition and we were fully satisfied !
Highest recommendation ! Tom and Teresa Simmons

BMW in Vaughan
BMW in Vaughan

new furnace and air conditioner

Cliff and Dave were top notch ! Everything "red carpet" treatment. Work was done efficiently and smoothly and all material taken away. . They had lots of adjustments to make from our previous furnace and did a remarkable job! I would recommend Enercare to my friends and neighbours anytime. Our sales rep Aaron was exceptional too and we
were informed about all work before and after the installation.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Heating, air conditioning, and plumbing

Enercare Home Services
1-855-255-5458
L6A

Maintenance plans are great with knowledgeable people coming out including air conditioner and furnace. Plumbing protection has been good. Air conditioning protection plan was a waste: the site says solved 90% of the time in a day yet somehow the one time I call when the air conditioning broke they couldn’t get anyone out to me for 2 days and call reps kept blaming the planning department when the customer doesn’t care which department isn’t doing their job. I wasted 2 years of paying into the protection plan. Needless to say, I’m cancelling it and using another homestars company that has top results who will come same day to fix the AC

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Air Conditioning issues and furnace problem

I have had three service calls this summer related to the Air Conditioning not working. During the first call (May) it was determined there was no refrigerant in the unit. After performing a pressure test no leak could found and the unit was filled and in working condition.

In August, there was no cold air coming from the unit. Once again there was no refrigerant and it was found there was a leak in the outside 'radiator' (I do not remember the actual name for this part). It was replaced and filled once more with refrigerant and the unit was functional. The second technician noticed a black oily patch where the refrigerant was leaking.

In September I experienced no cold air coming from the registers in the house. In fact there was no air at all being circulated by the furnace. This time the furnace controller board was replaced because the issue is intermittent.

My rating is based because a repeat service call had to be placed for the first failure (No First time fix). Both of these two service calls meant that I had a 4 hour window in which the service technician would arrive and then he would have to actually diagnose/resolve the issue. The first call essentially took the better part of a day. The second call also took a large amount of a day for the technician to arrive (4 hour windows)and to determine the cause being the radiator. Another day was required for the replacement of the radiator because the part had to be ordered and the repair had to be rescheduled.

The third service call was very similar in the controller board was not available after being determined that it was the most likely problem (this is an intermittent problem). This meant scheduling another service call on a different day for the replacement.

In summary, I had three service calls and it took 5 service calls to resolve the issues meaning 5 days of my summer was used up to fix the issues.

On another note, twice I left messages when placing a call to have someone call me back and I never received a call back. I had to follow up the next day with a second call to actually schedule a service window.

I also have issues with quality of the products (Trane) since these units were installed in 2012 and were purchased through Direct Energy now known as Enercare. The units were the best quality products sold at the time and I chose them because they were suppose to be reliable! My experience has proven otherwise....

samira in Vaughan
samira in Vaughan

replace my water heater tank

thank you quincy for help me to replace my water heater tank in the same day and the service people hamad and ali was good , very knowledgeable and good customer service thank u so much

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...