Enercare Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Enercare Home Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Bruce and Judy Hygh from Ottawa
11 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pierre, our technical service representative was polite, on time, knowledgeable and profficient. He gave us a thorough review of the condition of the unit and suggested cleaning the air ducts to improve its efficiency. We are going to do this. Would highly recommend the use of Enercare to others.

Job Price

Thanks Bruce and Judy! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us.

Francesca in Niagara-on-the-lake
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Our air conditioner died at the worst possible time, during the hottest days of the year. Not only did Dave H and Sean G come within 24 hours to install a new unit, but they were knowledgeable and friendly, and they didn't mind putting up with our new dog. We ended up also getting a new furnace and hot water tank while we were at it.

I am so thankful for all their hard work. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Thank you!

Bob in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Just had a rep from Enercare in to do their semi-annual maintenance on the furnace. Have been using them for about 5 years now, as always great service, prompt, courteous and efficient. Would highly recommend their services.

Mary Anne Burke from Ottawa
2 reviews , ON

Since signing up with Enercare for the water damage/plumbing insurance plan we have had one leaky toilet and a leaky faucet that could have caused serious damage to our floors and beams. The technician came quickly when we called -- same and next day -- and repaired the toilet putting in a new wax seal for the toilet and a new piece of copper pipe and handle for the faucet. Both times the service was quick and the bill we were given each time was for $0.00. Everything was covered under the monthly cost for the insurance. So far, we are definitely ahead in terms of money spent. But the peace of mind that comes with knowing that this will be the case if we have any major issues in the future is wonderful.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

James and Mike were great. Fast , very clean and carefull not to damage anything. Explanations how to use and maintain the tank by James was also helpful. Thanks Paul

Jeannette in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

I have a protection plan with Enercare and for me, it's worth the monthly cost.
I have not had a problem with this company, they have been reliable and easy to communicate with.
The service was professional, friendly and very efficient.
I would recommend Enercare.

Nichole from Old Toronto
1 review , ON

Very good and quick response on the phone to book the appointment. Very friendly. Serviceman came when they said they would and performed the task quickly and effectively. It also was part of the warranty so there was no additional cost. I don't usually write reviews, but was impressed enough to write. Thank you for caring about service!

Loretta in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Kevin Crowe and Roger Burns installed my new gas furnace and hot water tank and they went above and beyond my expectations with their work. They were very knowledgeable, professional and efficient and had a positive attitude. They worked from morning until late afternoon to get the job done. They did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you so much Kevin and Roger.

Job Price

I finished my contract with Enercare on July 22, 2017 and despite that every month they keep charging me for the water heater tank rental. Very rude customer service, they will not allow you to speak with a supervisor. The only thing the customer support representative will do for you is to give you a case number that is absolutely useless, even when they are promising that a manager will call you back they will keep ignoring you.

Avoid them at any cost, it is not worth dealing with them.

Disgruntled in Oakville

I paid my bill and 3 weeks later still get calls to say I have not paid. i called and gave my bank payment reference. Today I was told it will take " a few BILLING cycles" to reflect that I have paid. In the meantime I still get the calls, and I guess this affects my credit score.

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately 1.6 million customers annually.

For more information on Enercare visit enercare.ca or call 1-855-255-5458