Enercare Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Enercare Home Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

aprilinglis in Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

The installers called 20 minutes before they arrived, came in and set to work immediately. Each member of the team seemed to know exactly what his job was and stayed out of the house when others were working. They cleaned up very well after themselves. Overall i am very happy.

Kaczanowski in Toronto

Called Enercare for yearly boiler furnace maintenance on contract. At the time, the weather had become colder and when we tried to start furnace but it wouldn't go on. For maintenance the wait was over a week but when they heard the furnace wouldn't turn on they fit us in the day after our call for service and did the maintenance at the same time.
Very efficient and accommodating.

KenQ

I purchased a new furnace from Enbridge and was enrolled in this insurance plan without asking. This past week was the first time I needed them, so I called them in and had to take a half day off from work. The guys showed up and reported that he didn’t have the parts to fix it. They suggested I remain home for the next 4-hour shift, and I agreed, but said I had to pickup my kids from school after 5PM. No problem, as they assured me they’d call before coming.
I went to pick up the kids and came home 20-minutes later to a note saying they had come and gone.
Angry, I called Enercare, and they first transferred me back into the phone system after I waited to speak with someone, and the next person just put me on hold for 25-minutes.
The next day I called them to cancel my service with them, and they said a contract specialist wasn’t available, but committed to call me back in 2-hours.
They didn’t, and I have not heard from them since.

William in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Your employee was great. Discovered that the spare motor he had in the truck was defective and called around to get a replacement from someone else's truck. It all went smoothly and quickly.

1 review Pickering, ON

Reliable, friendly and courteous service from professionals who are knowledgeable and proficient at what they do.
Easy to book an appointment with online and the technician gave me some very helpful suggestions.

Susan in Whitby

The access to this vent is extremely narrow. The fitting became disconnected and when I mentioned this to the technician who came for the annual furnace check, he contacted his office and scheduled someone to come the next day.
A very nice young man (Mark) arrived at the scheduled time and fixed the issue. I was very impressed as the access was quite difficult and he was not in the least deterred.
A great job! Thanks.

l in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Andrew the Consultant was very nice, He came in, in my last minute request to drop by and check our place. He was very knowledgeable and sincere in assessing our needs for furnace and air conditioner replacement. He wont sweet talk you into buying anything, no pressure just plain and simple advice on what we really need. Dan and Tom; the installers were also awesome! Very professional and knowledgeable. They were patient and courteous in answering all my queries. Very respectful of our place, clean up after all the mess. Over all a very satisfying experience, great job for Enercare St. Catharines team!

Catherine in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

My husband and myself are confident that Grant has provided
us with the best service your company offers. He is knowledgeable,
considerate and reliable. He is always very pleasant and easy to
talk to.

MARGARET in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

I was extremely pleased with the crew who installed my water heater , Vince and Steve. They were very respectful of my home, tidy, efficient and prompt. Certainly would recommend these guys.

NorthTorontoFamily in Toronto

Don't rent anything from Enercare. The fine print in the contract has terrible termination charges. I terminated a rented waterheater to move to a tankless model in a home renovation. They will make you buy-out their rental for the full cost and then won't come get their waterheater back - so you also have to pay for disposal.

You pay way more for the rental charges AND if you want to change later they make you purchase it at full price. I would have been way better to purchase the waterheater upfront. They changed our contact in 2006 when the last rental started to leak - I didn't read it closely enough at the time - don't make my mistake!

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately 1.6 million customers annually.

For more information on Enercare visit enercare.ca or call 1-855-255-5458