Enercare Home Services

Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Humidifier repair

With the colder weather upon us, obviously the furnace is our greatest friend. We require a humidifier in our home, for health reasons. We noticed that the humidifier wasn't working, so made arrangements for technician to visit.
We actually could have had someone there that day, but it wasn't an emergency. The technician arrived next day, and noticed the issue, repaired, and completed the visit.
Very happy we're up and running.

Mary P.
Mary P.

Furnace Annual Maintenance

The Tech (Sean) arrived on time & was very pleasant.; he gave me information on the performance of the furnace & the maintenance work was completed in a timely manner.

R. Smith in Ottawa
R. Smith in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of carrier central air conditioner

Enercare did a great job installing my air conditioner. They kept the house clean by covering the floors and made sure to level the air conditioner and seal connections. I've always received great service from this company. Highly recommend.

Totton in Toronto
Totton in Toronto

Annual Furnace Inspection

We pay for an annual inspection thu an Insurance Program provided by Enercare. The technicians have always been knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime we are told that our furnace is fine we are very pleased. Enercare is recommended.

linda chodos
linda chodos

furnace service

Grant Harris was wonderful! he went far beyond in making sure that the furnace was working properly AND that I knew what to do if there was a problem. As well, he has a wonderful personality and was humorous and informative. I give him full stars for his service and attitude!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Service tech broke my wayer heater while fixing my furnace

I called enervate when my furnace stopped working because I have a warranty protection plan. The tech came and said I needed a new circuit board. They came later the same day to replace it and then said it wasn’t the circuit board after all it was the gas valve and he had to order a new one that would be ordered and replaced the ne t day. When he left my house he said that he had turned off the switch to the furnace so there wouldn’t be any problems. I said I didn’t want any problems with my water heater he assured me that it would not. After he left I checked the water heater and it was not on. I called enercare to have them come back to fix the problem. They advised me that they could not do anything for me and that a technician would not be available until the next day between 6 and 10 pm. So now I have a broken furnace that they can’t correctly diagnose and a water heater that isn’t working.

Viv
Viv

Furnace installation and friendly service

We had Sidney and Daryll come put in a new rental furnace from Enercare to replace our old, dangerous one and they were fantastic. Prompt, super friendly, easy to communicate with, very efficient, and dog lovers! They were in and out well before the scheduled time which was perfect, and from what I can see, they did excellent work too! Our new furnace makes all the difference. Sidney even went well out of his way to come back when there was an issue (not due to them) a few hours later. AMAZING service. These guys are great.

Often I'm suspect about big companies but I have to say every Enercare person I've ever spoken with on the phone or had come over has been really great.

Fernando M. in Vaughan
Fernando M. in Vaughan

Enercare Furnace

The Enercare technicians, Mike P. and Mike M., were fantastic!!! We are super pleased with their great work. Their work was top-notch in replacing our furnace. We appreciate all of their hard work that went into this job. These workers were tidy and very respectful of their work space in and around the house. They worked very well together and answered any questions we had. It was a great experience and we highly recommend them! Thank you Mike P. and Mike M.!!!!!

Fernando M.

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Toronto?