Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
637 Kingston Road Pickering ON L1V 3N7
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Pickering  >  Diplomat Pool Supplies Limited

Reviews for Diplomat Pool Supplies Limited

Debbie M - Pickering, Ontario in Pickering
Debbie M - Pickering, Ontario in Pickering

Pool Vacuum

We recently purchased a new vacuum for our pool which is awesome! We had a young man help us and he went through all the details to educate us on the new product technology. In addition, the owner Liz came by to see if we were satisfied and if we had any further questions. Excellent service by all! We went with a robotic vacuum Polaris P945 that climbs walls (even the stairs) and does a GREAT job. We decided to go with the added feature of a "Lift System" which I highly recommend. Love this vacuum!

Joe in Pickering
Joe in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Spa Chemicals

I regularly purchase my spa chemicals from Diplomat. I find the staff very courteous and polite and there is always a senior staff member in the store if I have a difficult or technical question to ask. I have never felt compelled to buy chemicals by the staff and have declined on a purchase if I believe it is not necessary. As a place to regularly get my water tested and purchase chemicals I find Diplomat a good place to go.

Sue in
Sue in

pool maintenance

I would not recommend this store to anyone. The staff are pushy and rude if you don't buy the tubs upon tubs of product that they tell you that you need. I've never been treated so poorly.

G Wilson in Pickering
G Wilson in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Personalized service

L1V 3N7

I had a hot-tub installed about 6 years ago. The install went great and support ever since has been fantastic. I had a few warranty claims to make over the years and the store handled everything for me. They have always been very responsive. The staff has not changed much over the years, and I now know many by name and vice-versa. My only complaint would be that their store hours are not always convenient for me, but they are a small family-run business so I completely understand the reasons why.

Allan Hucaluk from Pickering
Allan Hucaluk from Pickering

pool mntce

I would not recommend this store to anyone for the following reasons: 1. The goal is to sell to you as many chemicals as they can even if you do not need them. 2. Staff are not knowledgeable and will sell you things that do not belong in your pool. 3. There is a NO RETURN policy on the chemicals they sell (although they do not tell you that). So they sell you the wrong things and then when you try to take it back they will not refund your money. 4. Every time I have been in there the staff are young teenagers (probably their part time job) ...not sure how much knowledge they have about pools. 5. Had I taken their advice, I would have had to drain half my pool. 6. Waste of time and money. 7. Owner was rude. In all, I do not recommend this store. I am actually curious to see if anyone has phone the BBB about them. I will certainly be spreading the word about them to everyone I know with a pool. read less

CS from Scarborough
CS from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pool Install

Kosta is one of the most amazing and talent pool builders and has a great personality to deal with. Kosta and his team did some amazing pool installation and landscape work for us and we are truly impressed and very happy with his work.

honey gee from Scarborough
honey gee from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Pool Chemicals

I would not recommend this store to anyone for the following reasons:

5. Had I taken their advice, I would have had to drain half my pool.
6. Waste of time and money.
7. Owner was rude.

elisa in Scarborough
elisa in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

water testing

Pool was a little cloudy after opening Our own tests showed no real problems however the water test performed by DIPLOMAT POOLS indicated that we required major chemicals to "fix" it. We bought what they suggested however found that after adding a $10. clarifier'"our pool was fine. When we tried to to return the unopened products we were shown a "no return sign" under their counter. (THIS IS NOT ON THE BILL OR TOLD TO THE CUSTOMER ON PURCHASE)The staff was hostile when confronted with what appeared to be an error in their testing.As a pool owner i WOULD LIKE TO CAUTION OTHER OWNERS TO BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY

Al Hutton in Pickering
Al Hutton in Pickering

Diplomat Pools and Spas

L1V 3N7

Since 1991 I've dealt with Diplomat and haven"t failed to come out ahead in satisfaction or cost by following their advice and recommendations. Their service is reliable and constant in quality and their prices are very good for for what i have found to be quality products

Mary in Ajax
Mary in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Inground Swimming Pool & Hot Tub

L1V 3N7

Our swimming pool was installed, according to the time scheduled and on budget. The crew was very friendly and professional, After the end of the work day, they cleaned and tidied up the backyard and street. My neighbours greatly appreciated the fact that they took the time to clean up and organize their work area. The operation of my pool is easy as the staff at Diplomat Pools took the time to explain to me and my husband the ins and outs of how the pool works and how to take care of it. My pool looks great and enjoyed immensly by our family and friends.
We also got a 6 person Hot tub from Diplomat. The hot tub allows us to enjoy relax therapy at night when the kids go to bed.

Diplomat Pools and spa is a great company to deal with, Their staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I always have a great experience when I need chemicals for the pool or spa and when I have any questions about them