Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com ON M1J 3N5

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

mandarello.com
mandarello.com

Duct Cleaning

I had a great experience with Dial One! I used many difference duct cleaning companies in the past and Dial One stood out from the crowd with useful advice and there professionalism I would recommend dial one to any and everybody I know.

Irving Etobicoke
Irving Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Duct Cleaning

I asked for information via email and promptly recieved a good overview of what to expect as well as a quote in advance. They truly delivered: cleaned all ducts and vents,plus furnace cleaning(gas),fan cleaning,and sanitizing. Interestingly the furnace a/c coil cleaning was included while another company which quoted wanted to do a special trip for this, and charge an additional fee of approx $100, plus their duct cleaning quote was much more expensive than Dial One.

I dealt primarily with Joe who has ownership in company. There is comfort in that. Very personable, answered all my questions, and did a thorough job. He didn't try to sell me a new furnace like the other company (mine is still quite good and adequate for a small house-thank you).

Appointment time was confirmed and reconfirmed just prior to time of arrival.

Higly recommend Dial One. We are happy -- and so is the cat!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Find out how long they need to do the job. If it is only around 30 minutes, I would look elsewhere.

Hugh Leslieville
Hugh Leslieville

Duct Cleaning

Fit us in on short notice--- service person was very thorough and accommodating. Went to each duct and ensured that it was thoroughly cleaned out. Even washed our furnace filter and gave us some furnace maintenance advice. Very satisfied.

Their explanation of how they are a more environmentally friendly company wasn't 100% clear to me, but they are at least conscious of this aspect of their work and I think that the anti-mould treatment is indeed derived of natural products.

ramon-pickering
ramon-pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

The best service experience, from initial contact to the completion of job, everything was conducted with utmost professionalism. The price was right too. Joe Newhawk deserves to be commended. he even offered some energy saving tips. Hats off DIAL_ONE, you got my vote

A.F in mississauga
A.F in mississauga

Duct cleaning

Purchased a home recently and called for cleaning service to be done. I based it on the reviews of this site to go ahead with dial 1. The home is approx. 50 years new and never had previous duct cleaning done, so you can imagine what the returns looked like. Lets just say you couldn't see them.
Joe arrived on time, set up quick and WOW theres steel behind those three inches of dust.
Very courteous to my home and I will have them back for sure.

A.Falcone

What could this company do to improve their services?

Thank u!

Will
Will

Duct Cleaning

This was a great job. The technician was on time and very professional and did a top quality job. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting duct cleaning service. The hoses were clean and left the house clean after.

What could this company do to improve their services?

Claudette from Yonge and Eglinton
Claudette from Yonge and Eglinton

Duct Cleaning

I had an excellent experience with Dial One. I initially spoke with Alan over the phone, he was courteous, provided a quote and detailed description of the service. Joe did the work on my ducts, he was delayed in traffic and telephoned me to tell me he was enroute. He was polite, answered my questions, began work immediately and finished ahead of schedule. In addition to the celaning I had to have my filter replaced, the options were explained to me and I selected a reusable filter that was ecofriendly. Overall, a positive experience.

Thank u!

RM from Mississauga
RM from Mississauga

9.8/10

Duct Cleaning

A polite salesman came to our home who took extra care to ensure a thorough cleaning. They gave us a website (NADCA)to verify their service and advised us to shop around and educate ourselves on different types of services and cost. They used environmentally friendly cleaning products. Over all we were extremely satisfied.

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 16 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw