Derek's Tree Service Inc

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Derek's Tree Service Inc

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

tree removal/ground stump & pruned trees

Removed 35 foot 3 clump birch & ground down stump in garden of our front yard. As well pruned two 35 foot shade master locust trees in back yard. Derek and his team arrived promptly, performed work quickly (within 1 hour) very professional and courteous. Left work areas very clean. Completed what was quoted, price was fair. Will call Derek for any future work and would highly recommend.
Thanks John & Eleanor

Thank you John and Elenor, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Great working for you. Derek

PENNY
PENNY

Still the Best

I have been using Derek’s Tree Service for many years. The level of service from the time you contact Diana to the courteous, hardworking employees is excellent. I had a tree stump removed, service was very prompt and the job site was impeccable as always. It is refreshing to see a company remain consistent with their service over the years.
Thank you Diana, Derek and team.

Thanks Penny, always a pleasure working for you. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Derek

Ingrid
Ingrid

Tree Removal and Trimming

My only regret is that I can't give Derek and his crew more than 10 stars. Derek responded to my work request within a day, came to look at the work we wanted done, and gave me a quote on the spot. I accepted immediately what I felt was a very fair quote, and Derek and his crew were there less than a week later. They performed the work quickly and professionally, and left the work area immaculately clean. Derek is a real professional, a good communicator, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him unconditionally to anyone.

Thanks for the great review I appreciate it. Derek

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Tree Removal

40 year old Ash in backyard was dead and needed to come down. Derek's crew did the job in less than an hour. You could see they were experts, as each piece was taken down with precision. Brushwood chipped and meticulous cleanup. Derek's quote was very reasonable and he supervised the job. Great local business. Recommend him in a heartbeat. Thanks Derek!

Thanks Andrew for the review. I appreciate it. Derek

Rob from Mississauga
Rob from Mississauga

Tree trimming

Great job! Fast turnaround on quote and did the job on the same day. Bob did a really good job trimming a big cedar up against the house. Would use them again and would recommend. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the review I appreciate it Derek

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree Trimming

I have used Derek and his team twice in the past 2 years. They do an amazing job. They are competitively priced, quick, efficient and thorough. The area was left clean, and free from debris. Very professional. I would highly recommend Derek and his team.
Fantastic job.

Thanks for the review. I appreciate it. Derek

LawnBug in Mississauga
LawnBug in Mississauga

Excellent Tree Trimming

Derek and his crew were great to deal with. We needed 2 trees in our back yard trimmed and Derek was able to do exactly what we wanted (even though I was slightly reluctant at first). The trimmed branches were carted away, leaving us nothing to do but admire our perfectly trimmed trees.

Thanks for the review. Derek

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Great work, Great Service, Great Personality

I found Derek on Homestars and called because of the good reviews. I know how important it is for consumers to hear what others are saying especially when you don't have a contact or referral for the services you are looking for. This is why I wanted to share mine.
If you need a tree removed, call Derek, you won't be disappointed with price, execution or the level of service. This was my expereince.
Thanks Derek for the getting the job, and well.

Thanks Terry I appreciate you writing a review for us. Great working for you. Derek

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Derek's Tree Service

Derek's Tree Service has always gone above and beyond my expectations. They provide expert services, are competitively priced and extremely efficient. The team at Derek's are very quick and thorough. The debris is always removed quickly and completely and my trees are thriving.

Thank you for the great review. Derek

Karen
Karen

Removal of 2 trees.

This company is a 10 out of 10 right from the first email requesting a quote. They are quick to respond, quick to give a fair estimate and the work done is as promised. Derek is honest, a pleasure to deal with and upfront about costs and his game plan for work to be done. I could not have asked for a better company to assist us.

Thanks Karen I appreciate the review.

More about Derek's Tree Service Inc

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedges and Planting. Streetsville Tree Service.
Over 20 years exp. Thanks to everyone for making us Best in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2017 and 2018! Servicing Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.
Best way to reach us is to call us! 905-824-3017