replaced kitchen halogen potlights and associated three way switch which overheated and burned out wiring
Our kitchen overhead halogen pot lights tended to overheat despite using a manufacturer rated bulb. The overheating ultimate caused the three way light switch to blow along with the lights. The internal pot light wiring was fried so we needed to replace the entire kitchen set.
We had the repairs/replacement completed by Trevor of Dennis Electric within two days. Trevor identified the problem immediately, and supplied replacement LED lights and bulbs the next day. All work was done on time as scheduled and the quoted price maintained ($450 parts and labour).
We are very pleased with the solution and quality of work. We highly recommend Dennis Electric, Mississauga and Trevor for any required electrical work.