Delpark Homes

Delpark Homes

Reviews for Delpark Homes

Sebastian  in Vaughan
Sebastian in Vaughan

Stay away from this builder

Horrible customer service after 1 year of delays nothing was 100% finished not countertops for weeks yellow patches everywhere dust total disaster for months after moving in. I had purchased 3 new homes before never had this many issues stay away from this builder

Ghulam in Ottawa
Ghulam in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Worst builder I have dealt with

7 months after taking position, we still don’t have mirrors, kitchen handles are missing, hundreds of patches need to be fixed, and more. They installed our door bell this week, sanded the patches but didn’t clean up after themselves. There is dust all over the living room, kitchen, family room, closet and more. We have spent two days cleaning. One of the washrooms got its sink installed last month, -and shower door installed 3 weeks ago. numerous deficiencies are outstanding. Their customer service is absolutely nightmarish. They have no respect for ones property. It’s been the worst new built purchase experience we have had.

jeyanthy in Scarborough
jeyanthy in Scarborough
1 review Ajax, ON

Delpark is a wonderful building company with many beautiful home choices. I had some issues with certain things that they were able to clear out with me in a kindly manner. They had built my dream home. They put so much effort into the designing process to create the house that I have always wanted. Thanks to Delpark for helping sort out all the issues.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Not for the faint of heart

The hours of sleep I've lost over our new house is beyond count. There's a saying, you get what you pay for. If that were true, I'd have received a house worthy of the price tag. Instead, I feel ripped off. I expected the usual problems that can occur with a new build. But this is too much. Our PDI list was extensive, and the 30 was even longer. I'm sure our 1 year will be a treat. And I'm not alone, my neighbours share the same sentiment. If I knew know what I knew then, I'd have walked on my deposit, and deal th with whatever legal ramification came my way. Anything better than the anxiety of dealing with such incompetence day in and day out .

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

There's a trend here: Delpark new builds

Here's our experience: We bought with Delpark despite their poor online reviews, hoping that these were one-off cases. Boy were we wrong. Like many others, we were delayed over a year, only to be handed an incomplete home with countless flaws. Our PDI was over 3 hours long, and they were trying to rush us. I don’t get it. I was hoping that this "family run business" meant better quality assurance and pride in their product. Never again.

Thurshan in Oshawa
Thurshan in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Worst Property Developer We’ve Ever Experienced

This has been the worst experience and worst house my family has ever purchased! If I could give them a 0 I would gladly! Our PDI was pushed back 3 times having my whole family booking the day off for no reason! Then when our house was “finished” we come to a house with crooked walls, a flooded basement that smells like sewage, trash everywhere, plywood as counters, no toilets, sinks or bathroom faucets in. All the trim around the house was terribly misaligned. The walls still need to be patched and all this when our house was supposed to be done months ago!! Stay far away from Delpark Homes!

Stella I  from Richmond Hill
Stella I from Richmond Hill

The Brook

Delpark Homes helped me build my dream home. The decor Consultant was incredible to work with through the design process allowing my vision to come to life while Guiding me to make sure everything came out perfectly. The convenience of having many options made it even easier . Their customer service was a cut above and the end result is amazing . I would recommend with out a doubt Delpark homes to anyone looking to move into their forever home . Stella I

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House

Delpark is one of the worse builder ever. They catch use with there model home wow! Disgusting. And the customer service is so horrible the paint job White wash people.

Laila Stephen in Mississauga
Laila Stephen in Mississauga
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

New home construction

This is our first new home construction in Bowmanville at Northglen. It is and can be a stressful experience. However, Delpark has been very responsive and attentive to our concerns, questions and inquiries during the building process. And after taking possession of our home the customer service has been excellent. We would buy from them again!

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Delpark Homes - Northglen community Bowmanville

Recently moved into Northglen, Bowmanville.

I have to say that this is my 3rd new home, I have not had better service than Delpark homes. With known problems of other builders in the same site, Delpark out did themselves. Although there was the usual expected delays when buying a new home, they met their deadline of our final closing date.

We had a vary pleasant experience in the Decor center as well, Angela was so helpful with picking the right decor, we couldn't be happier to see it in our home.

As for customer service, Heather, Pat (Site supervisor) and Manny (supervisor) have been exceptional. We did our PDI and found some minor issues (Cosmetic), they were fixed when we moved in. After moving in, most builders will just ignore your requests for repairs until your 3 month Tarion, not Heather, she has been more than helpful noting some other minor issues that were missed during the PDI.

We are so happy with our bungalow and the more than happy with Delpark, I would recommend this builder to anyone who is thinking of buying from them.

Randy and Helen

Looking for Builders pros in Vaughan?