Delpark Homes

8888 Keele Street Concord ON L4K 2N2
HomeStars  >  Builders in Vaughan  >  Delpark Homes

Reviews for Delpark Homes

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Not for the faint of heart

The hours of sleep I've lost over our new house is beyond count. There's a saying, you get what you pay for. If that were true, I'd have received a house worthy of the price tag. Instead, I feel ripped off. I expected the usual problems that can occur with a new build. But this is too much. Our PDI list was extensive, and the 30 was even longer. I'm sure our 1 year will be a treat. And I'm not alone, my neighbours share the same sentiment. If I knew know what I knew then, I'd have walked on my deposit, and deal th with whatever legal ramification came my way. Anything better than the anxiety of dealing with such incompetence day in and day out .

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

There's a trend here: Delpark new builds

Here's our experience: We bought with Delpark despite their poor online reviews, hoping that these were one-off cases. Boy were we wrong. Like many others, we were delayed over a year, only to be handed an incomplete home with countless flaws. Our PDI was over 3 hours long, and they were trying to rush us. I don’t get it. I was hoping that this "family run business" meant better quality assurance and pride in their product. Never again.

Thurshan in Oshawa
Thurshan in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Worst Property Developer We’ve Ever Experienced

This has been the worst experience and worst house my family has ever purchased! If I could give them a 0 I would gladly! Our PDI was pushed back 3 times having my whole family booking the day off for no reason! Then when our house was “finished” we come to a house with crooked walls, a flooded basement that smells like sewage, trash everywhere, plywood as counters, no toilets, sinks or bathroom faucets in. All the trim around the house was terribly misaligned. The walls still need to be patched and all this when our house was supposed to be done months ago!! Stay far away from Delpark Homes!

Stella I  from Richmond Hill
Stella I from Richmond Hill

The Brook

Delpark Homes helped me build my dream home. The decor Consultant was incredible to work with through the design process allowing my vision to come to life while Guiding me to make sure everything came out perfectly. The convenience of having many options made it even easier . Their customer service was a cut above and the end result is amazing . I would recommend with out a doubt Delpark homes to anyone looking to move into their forever home . Stella I

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House

Delpark is one of the worse builder ever. They catch use with there model home wow! Disgusting. And the customer service is so horrible the paint job White wash people.

Laila Stephen in Mississauga
Laila Stephen in Mississauga
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

New home construction

This is our first new home construction in Bowmanville at Northglen. It is and can be a stressful experience. However, Delpark has been very responsive and attentive to our concerns, questions and inquiries during the building process. And after taking possession of our home the customer service has been excellent. We would buy from them again!

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Delpark Homes - Northglen community Bowmanville

Recently moved into Northglen, Bowmanville.

I have to say that this is my 3rd new home, I have not had better service than Delpark homes. With known problems of other builders in the same site, Delpark out did themselves. Although there was the usual expected delays when buying a new home, they met their deadline of our final closing date.

We had a vary pleasant experience in the Decor center as well, Angela was so helpful with picking the right decor, we couldn't be happier to see it in our home.

As for customer service, Heather, Pat (Site supervisor) and Manny (supervisor) have been exceptional. We did our PDI and found some minor issues (Cosmetic), they were fixed when we moved in. After moving in, most builders will just ignore your requests for repairs until your 3 month Tarion, not Heather, she has been more than helpful noting some other minor issues that were missed during the PDI.

We are so happy with our bungalow and the more than happy with Delpark, I would recommend this builder to anyone who is thinking of buying from them.

Randy and Helen

L&C from Bowmanville
L&C from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New Homes

I will never buy a new home again because of my experience with Del park homes. It was delayed by over 2 months but that wasn't even the biggest problem. They installed my $11,000 tile incorrectly. Then they don't even try to correct it, they have the contracting tile company call me, who were extremely rude and then laughed when I said what I had spent on the tile saying they didn't charge the company that much.
I am still waiting for my check back from that mishap and waiting for my backsplash they are to install.
I have been in the house since NOV 19th and I also still have no eaves troughs!! the problems are nonstop with this house. the painting looked like it was done by a child and I had to spend multiple hours scrapping the paint off my tile.
So yourself a favor and do not by from this company. Absolutely useless!!!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Northglen Subdivision

Similar experience to below. We had a walkthrough the day before closing, no counter tops (we didn't get them for 3 weeks, we had a piece of plywood in their place), we're still missing knobs on our cabinets and we've been in the house for over a month. Appointments are made to fix the MANY issues with paint, drywall, fixing problems with banisters, etc. and have had more than one no-show. My husband is a carpenter and he is disgusted by the work.

I understand that new builds come with issues and are often incomplete, but this is a whole new level! Emails to customer service go unresponded, we have had some rude replies when we demanded service - it's unbelievable. Oversprayed paint on tiles and caulking from tubs all over. I would never buy from them again.

They were eager to fix floor squeaks but did not put the carpets back down properly, there are huge rolls where they meet tile throughout the house and can be pulled up with ease (they are not fixed to the floor). We have had to take multiple days off work (since I'm not comfortable with a stranger in my home) for paint and drywall fixes, only to have the contractor not show up. They never complete a job so it requires multiple visits. We are on visit number 5 from the painters so they can fix our handrail, since last time they forgot the proper wood filler to fix the nail holes throughout. I would be trying a lot harder to keep my customers happy if I were Delpark!

Looking for Builders pros in Vaughan?