Degreez Furance And Heating

Maple ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Degreez Furance And Heating

Review for Degreez Furance And Heating

Chilly Lilly from Woodbridge
Chilly Lilly from Woodbridge

2.8/10

Repair of a fan on my furance

Service was prompt. The price was extremely high, when I called the following day for a break down of the invoice I was appauled by how rude the serviceman was. He told me to do the math myself and hung up on me. I Then called the office again and asked for a supervisor, he defended his employee by saying he would never speak to a customer in that manner. Well he did. I will not recommend this company to anyone.