Decorative Art & Framing Ltd

Tina C
Tina C
9.8/10

Art and Frames

For a fairly small store, you won't beat the selection at Decorative Art & Frame - they have lots of artwork and frames in stock, and will also order in. I bought 2 prints and frames for each there, and am going back this weekend to pick up 2 more frames for prints I already have. Would highly recommend!

shopgal
shopgal

Artwork and frames

I would recommend Decorative Artwork & Frames for anyone who is looking to invest in some good quality pieces - the price is a bit high for my liking, but I did actually purchase a frame there that looks awesome in my front hall (it's eye-catching because it's good quality and you can tell). I wouldn't buy all my pieces there, but they do have nice stuff... you can get beautiful artwork there too. The sales people are helpful, without being too 'in your face'. I would suggest taking a look if you're shopping around for artwork and/or frames.